Colours: im flexible
Year Established:
Badge shape; up to rocheyb
Features: up to rocheyb
Any other info:

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 62722 View attachment 62721 View attachment 62720
ROTHERHAM COUNTY F.C.
This is also a now-defunct former club. They played in Newcastle United style black-and-white shirts with black shorts and socks. I've used a yellow/orange in the text to give it that Notts County vibe. The original club was formed in 1870 so I have put that year on the left hand side but I've also put 2017 on the right to represent the club being reformed. The cog graphic in the middle represents Rotherham's heritage in the ironworks industry.

Last edited:
Hi,
first of all I wanted to say how much I love your work. Great job you're doing. Second I wanted to make a request myself.

Team Name: CD Madrid
Colours: As Real's colour is white and Atletico's red/white I thought those colours should not appear very prominently. That being said I have no other preferences other than that the colours don't clash horribly .
Year Established: 1905 (MCMV); if it doesn't fit the style don't include it
Badge shape: Up to you :)
Features: Maybe include the castle on the arms of castile in some form (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kingdom_of_Castile_Arms.svg)
Any other info:
As the team is located (at least I want them to be located there) in Tres Olivos in the north of Madrid I thought of including an olive branch in the logo to stress the regional solidarity.
The city logo of Madrid includes seven white stars on blue ground so including that element could be fitting as well.
You do not have to include everything I listed as the logo might look quite overloaded. I trust your skills completely to come up with something terrific.

Last edited:
Hi Rocheyb,Team: Eastbourne borough Colours: Red, black ( as original)Badge shape: Up to youThe features I want in this is up to you really, I'd like to see the Martello Tower in the crest somewhere as currently it is standing alone as the logo, which I'm not a real fan of. I know you're a saints fan, so any other features of a typical coastal badge would also be nice.Cheers lad.I shoudl also say, can you make this as you'd imagine a premier league team having this logo.You're London City black and gold design is a good example of what im after.

wrexham futsal logos

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1151348 View attachment 1151349 View attachment 1151350
View attachment 1151351 View attachment 1151352 View attachment 1151353
WREXHAM FUTSAL LEAGUE / WREXHAM FUTSAL CUP
The League logo sets the silver ball and blue futsal pitch motif which is then used in the cup logo to indicate that these two tournaments are under the jurisdiction of the same governing organisation, as does the use of the same fonts. The Welsh dragon features on the Coat of Arms of Wrexham. Two different interpretations of red-and-white.

could you do the league one in the same style as cup one with white background and red letters, tidy the cup one cheers

Scunthorpe United & Humber F.C

Hi mate, just wanted to say a massive thankyou for your work on my AFC Scunthorpe & Whitestone Athletic club logo’s, they are spot on :-)

i can happily play my FM save now so in rush for my next couple of logos as I know your working through the logo requests from a while back but if you get chance,

if you could create me a couple of alternatives for the Scunthorpe United Football Club badges that would be great, I feel the current badge does pay homeage to the steelworks with the fist holding iron bar so id like to keep that part if possible & just give it a modern twist :-)

Also hoping to start a save with my created club Humber FC, nickname The Captains (as theres a ferry terminal on the humber i felt this nickname would suit them) colours, red & yellow, designs completely up to you but I’d like a bridge on there somewhere possibly as the background, year formed would be 2017, any other bits you think would suit the logo would be greatly appreciated,

thanks again & like I say I’m in no rush for these getting done, cheers, keep up the good work :-)

Last edited:
Hi mate, just wanted to say a massive thankyou for your work on my AFC Scunthorpe & Whitestone Athletic club logo’s, they are spot on :-)

i can happily play my FM save now so in rush for my next couple of logos as I know your working through the logo requests from a while back but if you get chance,

if you could create me a couple of alternatives for the Scunthorpe United Football Club badges that would be great,

Also hoping to start a save with my created club Humber FC, nickname The Riverboys, colours, red & yellow, designs completely up to you but I’d like a bridge on there somewhere possibly as the background, year formed would be 2017,

whilst on on the subject you wouldn’t happen to have the link to a kit design thread would you,

thanks again & like I say I’m in no rush for these getting done, cheers, keep up the good work :-)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/kits/309543-request-your-kits-here-new-post.html

Hi there. Bit of a more specific request, but perhaps easier than having to design from scratch - I hope.

The basics;
Team Name: Saints United FC
Colours: Black, Gold and Red
Year Established:
Badge shape: See below
Features: See below
Any other info:

Okay, so I'm thinking maybe use the LAFC badge but with a twist;
Badge Shape

So obviously replace Los Angeles with Saints United. Where it says LA in the middle, replace that with angel wings from this link;
Wing Design
The ones top or middle on the right hand side are best I believe, but left in your hands.

Between the wings, ideally in the gap between them, would be a red rose;
Rose Design

Colour wise, I like the black background. Text and wings in gold, and the rose left as is.

I've got kits and the gold used on the kit is DEBA48 - if that is any help.

Sorry it's not in your usual format, but I hope it's a little easier with the links provided.

View attachment 62523 View attachment 62522 View attachment 62521
SAINTS UNITED F.C.
I searched online for a separate set of gold wings to give the strong contrast against the black background. The shape of them and the position of the Tudor Rose creates a gap; it makes thematic sense to have a saintly halo in that space. I don't know anything about DEBA colours so I have used my trusty graduated gold background, instead.

View attachment 62519 View attachment 62518 View attachment 62517
MIAMI FREEDOM F.C.
A couple of weeks ago, talkSPORT were asking for suggestions for the name of David Beckham's as yet untitled MLS franchise in Miami, Florida. I did a little bit of online research and suggested Miami Freedom FC, named after the Freedom Tower - a famous landmark that has stood in the city since 1925. It was originally the HQ for a newspaper printing facility but today, it is used as a contemporary art museum by Miami Dade College. The light blue, black and white colourways are taken from the colours of the scarves that Beckham and his backers wore at their most recent press conference about this new franchise. The tricolour ribbon running across the background mimics the colours of the flag of Miami (same as India). The football serves to differentiate this club from an NFL franchise.

View attachment 62516 View attachment 62515 View attachment 62514
WAKEFIELD CITY ROSE F.C.
As any half-decent quiz competitor knows, Wakefield in West Yorkshire is the largest city in the UK without a professional football club to call its own. This custom club is themed on the Battle of Wakefield in 1460, which took place during the War of the Roses between the House of Lancashire and the House of York — led by Richard Plantagenet, the (Grand Old) Duke of York. The Red Rose of Lancashire was victorious; this badge laments the defeat of the White Rose of York, with drops of blood weeping from the flower's petals, against a stark, black background. The font I've used here is called 'Plantagenet Cherokee'. There is a white outline on the outer edge.

When you get time mate can you do a logo for me.

Like I mentioned before I've tried my hand at custom logos but my efforts are average at best so if it's possible could you make this logo I created far more improved. Thank you

View attachment 1150689

View attachment 62496 View attachment 62495 View attachment 62494
GRAVESEND UNITED F.C.
I've just recreated your version using elements that I already have on file from previous badges I have made.

View attachment 62491 View attachment 62490 View attachment 62489
FM CATENACCIO CALCIO
As requested. I couldn't match the font you had in your version so I have chosen a slightly more florid one. The image of Sandro Mazzola cropped out part of his elbow. I found the original .png online and it did the same thing and unfortunately, I can't do cut-outs from original photographs. So I have overcome this by connecting the top banner to the lower banner — like you'd find on an outdoor market stall — and hiding his arm behind one of the connecting poles. There is a white outline on the outer edge of the shield.

Hello
I would like to leave here a request with some logos

Team 1: Hercules FC
Simply put this logo in game formats: https://imgur.com/XFBEIBd

Team 2: Sporting Clube Gibraltar:
From this logo, just change as initiative Where Portugal says, move to Gibraltar: https://imgur.com/aVo59yH

Team 3: Sport Benfica Gibraltar
Just change as an initiative of SLB for SBG: https://imgur.com/D5Xd8Yc

Team 4: Red Bull Gibraltar
Get the Red Bull logo and add Gibraltar.

Team 5: Gibraltar City
Inspired by the current Manchester City logo, it leaves the rest at the discretion of the creator, but keeping as cores.

Team 6: Gibraltar Football Club
Inspired by the logo, change the name of the club, the year of foundation to 2015 and as core of the logo center for Gibraltar cores (red and white) https://imgur.com/QAVvWM9

Team 7: Dinamo Gibraltar:
Taking the D of this logo (which I liked very much) the rest I leave a criterion of the creator. https://imgur.com/3xhWBR8

Team 8: Real Gibraltar:
The logo should only contain a crown at the top of the logo, the rest left at the creator's discretion.

Team 9: Manchester Gibraltar
Picking up the Man United logo simply by calling United for Gibraltar.

Team 10: Chelsea Gibraltar
Taking off the Chelsea logo and where Football Club says put Gibraltar.

Team 11: Arsenal Cannons
Grab the Arsenal logo and add Cannons underneath.

Team 12: Scorpions Football Club
The logo of the logo on a scorpion solo, the rest is a criterion of the creator.

Team 13: Pegasus Football Club
The logo according to a peach, the rest is a criterion of the breeder.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the work.

Last edited:
View attachment 62488 View attachment 62487 View attachment 62486
SIDEBURN BOB
As described, but with a yellow background added to the central roundel to better highlight the picture. Originally, I had the hashtags at the beginning of each phrase but I prefer this option, with the hashtags operating as stoppers to direct the eye to read the two lines separately. I only realise now that I have left "SIDEBURNBOB" as one word — up to you whether you want to keep it like that or have me change it (which I can, if you want). You mentioned that you might get this printed on some items; this is not print ready artwork and the software that I use doesn't enable me to create print ready files. I can, however, package up the elements and send them to your printer's Pre-Press team to recreate what I've done (I worked for a printing company a couple of years ago, so I know that they will do this sort thing).

View attachment 62467 View attachment 62466 View attachment 62465
THE GAFFER FM
The manager's head obscures the first F in this logo. That's something that is allowed on the front cover of many magazines, including the movie magazine Empire which I buy every month. I figure that this logo will always appear next to or close to a written version of the relevant Twitter handle — @thegafferfm — plus you're communicating with a football-savvy audience who know and understand the term "gaffer" within the context of football management provided by the stadium and man-in-a-suit. The font doesn't replicate a scoreboard as closely as I would like, but I think it still works.

Last edited:
View attachment 62442 View attachment 62441 View attachment 62440
FOOTBALL MANAGER DREAMZ
Your hypothetical football manager dreams of winning all the trophies going and receiving the adulation of the crowd. I realise that I have transposed the 'Z' from your @FootyManagerz handle onto the end of "Dreamz" but I think it works better with a 'Z' — as in ...ZZZ. But I'll change it if you want me to.

View attachment 1151360 View attachment 1151361 View attachment 1151362
ROTHERHAM COUNTY F.C.
This is also a now-defunct former club. They played in Newcastle United style black-and-white shirts with black shorts and socks. I've used a yellow/orange in the text to give it that Notts County vibe. The original club was formed in 1870 so I have put that year on the left hand side but I've also put 2017 on the right to represent the club being reformed. The cog graphic in the middle represents Rotherham's heritage in the ironworks industry.

Thanks for my requests of Rotherham County & ESV NÜRNBERG-WEST, they are superb. Once i have created my own league with new teams, i plan to have a go making some logos myself. I like your description on Page 35 on how you get started so i will try myself at some point so i might need some tips and advice in the future.

Team Name: Kingston Rovers
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established:
Any other info: Im going to give them a Blue & White Kit like QPR (I can make kits alright haha). They are going to be a team from Hull so a rival of Hull United (another logo you made). Whatever you feel is suitable.

Team Name: St. Albans Saints
Colours: up to rocheyb
Year Established:
Any other info: A new club from St. Albans so whatever you feel is suitable. Please put a Dot and a Space between St. Albans thanks

Team Name: Victoria Cluj
Colours: up to rocheyb
Year Established:
Any other info: Victoria Cluj was a football club based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. It was founded in 1920 and it soon became one of the best teams in the country. The club was dissolved in 1947.

Back