ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi,
first of all I wanted to say how much I love your work. Great job you're doing. Second I wanted to make a request myself.

Team Name: CD Madrid
Colours: As Real's colour is white and Atletico's red/white I thought those colours should not appear very prominently. That being said I have no other preferences other than that the colours don't clash horribly .
Year Established: 1905 (MCMV); if it doesn't fit the style don't include it
Badge shape: Up to you :)
Features: Maybe include the castle on the arms of castile in some form (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kingdom_of_Castile_Arms.svg)
Any other info:
As the team is located (at least I want them to be located there) in Tres Olivos in the north of Madrid I thought of including an olive branch in the logo to stress the regional solidarity.
The city logo of Madrid includes seven white stars on blue ground so including that element could be fitting as well.
You do not have to include everything I listed as the logo might look quite overloaded. I trust your skills completely to come up with something terrific.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 62397 View attachment 62396 View attachment 62395
C.D. MADRID
7 x white stars across the top, as requested, and I've used that blue to put this team in blue-and-yellow stripes with an olive branch to represent the olive oil industry you spoke about.

Last edited:
Hi Rocheyb,Team: Eastbourne borough Colours: Red, black ( as original)Badge shape: Up to youThe features I want in this is up to you really, I'd like to see the Martello Tower in the crest somewhere as currently it is standing alone as the logo, which I'm not a real fan of. I know you're a saints fan, so any other features of a typical coastal badge would also be nice.Cheers lad.I shoudl also say, can you make this as you'd imagine a premier league team having this logo.You're London City black and gold design is a good example of what im after.

View attachment 62390 View attachment 62389 View attachment 62388
EASTBOURNE BOROUGH F.C.
There is a shortage of vector images of the Martello Tower online, so I used the one from the existing Eastbourne badge. One of the team's recent kits was red with a black shoulder flash on the right as you look, so I have used that here and decorated it with some gold Martletts, which appear on the Coat of Arms for the County of East Sussex.

Hi you do a great job on all the logos, was curious if you could do the now defunct Bletchley Town FC logo. I have seen it on a google search but only as a pin. Establish the team in 2014 if possible If not thats ok.

Regards Paul

Last edited:
Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 1151348 View attachment 1151349 View attachment 1151350
View attachment 1151351 View attachment 1151352 View attachment 1151353
WREXHAM FUTSAL LEAGUE / WREXHAM FUTSAL CUP
The League logo sets the silver ball and blue futsal pitch motif which is then used in the cup logo to indicate that these two tournaments are under the jurisdiction of the same governing organisation, as does the use of the same fonts. The Welsh dragon features on the Coat of Arms of Wrexham. Two different interpretations of red-and-white.

could you do the league one in the same style as cup one with white background and red letters, tidy the cup one cheers

Click the big images for larger previews:
View attachment 62280 View attachment 62279 View attachment 62278
View attachment 62277 View attachment 62276 View attachment 62275
WREXHAM FUTSAL LEAGUE / WREXHAM FUTSAL CUP
I have re-done both of them to ensure consistency. The League one uses the Welsh Feather and the Cup one the Welsh Dragon; both have a silver football and a futsal pitch roundel to show they are part of the same organisation.

Hi mate, just wanted to say a massive thankyou for your work on my AFC Scunthorpe & Whitestone Athletic club logo’s, they are spot on :-)

i can happily play my FM save now so in rush for my next couple of logos as I know your working through the logo requests from a while back but if you get chance,

if you could create me a couple of alternatives for the Scunthorpe United Football Club badges that would be great, I feel the current badge does pay homeage to the steelworks with the fist holding iron bar so id like to keep that part if possible & just give it a modern twist :-)

Also hoping to start a save with my created club Humber FC, nickname The Captains (as theres a ferry terminal on the humber i felt this nickname would suit them) colours, red & yellow, designs completely up to you but I’d like a bridge on there somewhere possibly as the background, year formed would be 2017, any other bits you think would suit the logo would be greatly appreciated,

thanks again & like I say I’m in no rush for these getting done, cheers, keep up the good work :-)

View attachment 62256 View attachment 62255 View attachment 62254
HUMBER F.C.
The Humber Bridge is very similar to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, but the image in the top section of the shield is actually of the Humber. I've chosen a ship's wheel to represent the nickname of 'The Captains' and applied yellow and red throughout with a bit of black and white to separate the sections; a bit of a Watford vibe in that tricolour outer edge. I'll have to have a little think about how to do the Scunthorpe United badge; it's a very strong logo that I'm not sure I can improve upon.

Last edited:
Team Name: Victoria Cluj
Colours: up to rocheyb
Year Established:
Badge shape; up to rocheyb
Features: up to rocheyb
Any other info: Victoria Cluj was a football club based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. It was founded in 1920 and it soon became one of the best teams in the country. The club was dissolved in 1947.

View attachment 62253 View attachment 62252 View attachment 62251
VICTORIA CLUJ
Started with the third one first in your request. This is a Coat of Arms for Cluj which I have re-coloured and added the club's name to.

Team Name: Kingston Rovers
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established:
Any other info: Im going to give them a Blue & White Kit like QPR (I can make kits alright haha). They are going to be a team from Hull so a rival of Hull United (another logo you made). Whatever you feel is suitable.

View attachment 62250 View attachment 62249 View attachment 62248
KINGSTON ROVERS F.C.
QPR style blue-and-white hoops with a little bit of orange trim. As per the Hull Kingston Rovers rugby team, this badge features three crowns — laid out slightly differently here to better use the space. In the absence of a year of formation, K.R.F.C. serves a purpose in these times of hashtags and short URLs.

Team Name: St. Albans Saints
Colours: up to rocheyb
Year Established:
Any other info: A new club from St. Albans so whatever you feel is suitable. Please put a Dot and a Space between St. Albans thanks

View attachment 62247 View attachment 62246 View attachment 62245
ST. ALBANS SAINTS F.C.
As you probably know, I support Southampton and Adam Lallana is originally from St. Albans. I have imagined this as a feeder club to Southampton (which I guess would make them a step-feeder club to Liverpool), so red-and-white stripes with black trim.

View attachment 1151834 View attachment 1151835 View attachment 1151836
HUMBER F.C.
The Humber Bridge is very similar to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, but the image in the top section of the shield is actually of the Humber. I've chosen a ship's wheel to represent the nickname of 'The Captains' and applied yellow and red throughout with a bit of black and white to separate the sections; a bit of a Watford vibe in that tricolour outer edge. I'll have to have a little think about how to do the Scunthorpe United badge; it's a very strong logo that I'm not sure I can improve upon.

That’s spot on that mate, better than I could have imagined, I’m in no rush for the Scunthorpe United badge, just wanted to see what you’d come up with that’s all, thanks again for your work on the Humber F.C badge :-)

Hi rocheyb, do you think you can do me one more favor plz?

Team Name: Trinity Raiders
Colours: Purple (R:102 G:0 B:204), Light Blue (R:0 G:239 B:255), Gold (R:255 G:230 B:0)
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: like picture shown
Features: The soccer balls on the logo are pretty much how i would want them, so if you can keep it ike that it would be awesome.
Any other info: have the motto "You'll Never Walk Alone" somewhere on it. You can put the year on the sport where it says futbol on the logo. And if you can have the same font as the logo.. that would be awesome.

https://www.awesomesportslogos.com/prodImages/2014/arizona-******-290w-x-307h.png
Thanks in advance :)

View attachment 1151848
Here is the Blechley Town fc logo can you re create it for me if possible?

Regards Paul

View attachment 62081 View attachment 62080 View attachment 62079
BLETCHLEY TOWN
I couldn't tell from the pin badge what that item on top of the football was, but according to Wikipedia this club's nickname was 'The Moles'. I found a decent looking mole online but I think he looks better with his own coat rather than retouched to orange. I've selected this particular football to allow that graduated orange background to show through it. The rest is pretty much as per the original.

Hello
I would like to leave here a request with some logos

Team 1: Hercules FC
Simply put this logo in game formats: https://imgur.com/XFBEIBd

Team 2: Sporting Clube Gibraltar:
From this logo, just change as initiative Where Portugal says, move to Gibraltar: https://imgur.com/aVo59yH

Team 3: Sport Benfica Gibraltar
Just change as an initiative of SLB for SBG: https://imgur.com/D5Xd8Yc

Team 4: Red Bull Gibraltar
Get the Red Bull logo and add Gibraltar.

Team 5: Gibraltar City
Inspired by the current Manchester City logo, it leaves the rest at the discretion of the creator, but keeping as cores.

Team 6: Gibraltar Football Club
Inspired by the logo, change the name of the club, the year of foundation to 2015 and as core of the logo center for Gibraltar cores (red and white) https://imgur.com/QAVvWM9

Team 7: Dinamo Gibraltar:
Taking the D of this logo (which I liked very much) the rest I leave a criterion of the creator. https://imgur.com/3xhWBR8

Team 8: Real Gibraltar:
The logo should only contain a crown at the top of the logo, the rest left at the creator's discretion.

Team 9: Manchester Gibraltar
Picking up the Man United logo simply by calling United for Gibraltar.

Team 10: Chelsea Gibraltar
Taking off the Chelsea logo and where Football Club says put Gibraltar.

Team 11: Arsenal Cannons
Grab the Arsenal logo and add Cannons underneath.

Team 12: Scorpions Football Club
The logo of the logo on a scorpion solo, the rest is a criterion of the creator.

Team 13: Pegasus Football Club
The logo according to a peach, the rest is a criterion of the breeder.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the work.

I have started to address your request, Lourenco, but I'm going to do something different with it. The badges you requested will all be included but what I produce will be of much greater scope. It will take me until the end of next week (mainly because I have some new deadlines with my real day job that have to be met between now and then) but some of the work is already done, just because I have done several badges for Gibraltarian clubs in the past, which I still have on file, and some already exist online.

By the time I have finished, I will have a total set of 64 x clubs from Gibraltar, including every team that has ever competed in their Football League, all of the custom teams that you and others have requested and a set of custom teams of my own creation from researching the geography, history and culture of The Rock. That's enough for 4 x divisions of 16 teams each (I have already done a Premier Division logo and will do new ones for Divs 1,2 and 3) and a nice round number for the Cup competition.

64 x teams is a massively unrealistic number, given that the total population of Gibraltar is only 3,000 higher than the English town that I live in and we only have two clubs in the English pyramid — AFC Totton and Totton & Eling FC — but I'm going to use this as a creative exercise and a chance to give myself free reign in the design of custom clubs that I have come up with. You and others can always cut the total number down if you want to leave some of the clubs out.

So be patient and bear with me; it will be worth it in the end...

Thanks for the Bletchley badge looks really good, glad you found what the top thing was cause i had no ****** idea mate. Thanks again

Hi rocheyb

First of all, thank you for communicating. I even thought that my request had been forgotten.

But I was enthusiastic about this project of 64 teams for the divisions of Gibraltar. It's going to be really good.

And yes, I will wait patiently for the final result, I am sure it will be worth the wait. Do not worry, I'm not in a hurry to have the logos.
In addition, personal life and work come first.

Jersey F.C

Jersey F.C.
The Dukes
Jersey Coat Of Arms to appear on the logo somewhere,
Crown reference to the history of the Duchy of Normandy who later went on to become kings if England from 1066

Possibly include one of jerseys best known landmarks, Grosnez Castle, La Corbière Lighthouse, St Aubins Fort or Elizabeth Castle,

As Jersey is an island surrounded by the sea I’d like the logo to be different shades of blue with maybe the middle of the logo green to represent the island,

I know you busy with your day job & other requests so I’m in no rush, looking forward to seeing what you come up with :-)

Back