ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi rocheyb, do you think you can do me one more favor plz?

Team Name: Trinity Raiders
Colours: Purple (R:102 G:0 B:204), Light Blue (R:0 G:239 B:255), Gold (R:255 G:230 B:0)
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape: like picture shown
Features: The soccer balls on the logo are pretty much how i would want them, so if you can keep it ike that it would be awesome.
Any other info: have the motto "You'll Never Walk Alone" somewhere on it. You can put the year on the sport where it says futbol on the logo. And if you can have the same font as the logo.. that would be awesome.

https://www.awesomesportslogos.com/prodImages/2014/arizona-******-290w-x-307h.png
Thanks in advance :)

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 61950 View attachment 61949 View attachment 61948
TRINITY RAIDERS
A slightly odd colour combination but I have gone with it. The torches at the top are from the Liverpool logo, resonating with "You'll Never Walk Alone". The RAIDERS text is actually from the LA Raiders NFL team.

TO DO...

JJWyld1992 — Jersey FC - DONE, pg.156; Scunthorpe United, pg.153 - DONE

From Twitter:
@IronsFC — Vanarama National League/Dagenham & Redbridge/IronsFM advertising interview backdrop
@Mr_StanChion — (stanchion!) Old style goal frame - DONE
@SupermanC97 — Walton Rovers FC (Walton on the Naze Tower) - DONE
@marcboal — Icelandic Football Magazine UK (see supplied graphics) - Roundel - DONE
@Bundesliga_chat — Football badge style - DONE

Last edited:
Click the image for a larger preview:
View attachment 61804
MR STAN CHION
I can't draw but I can assemble lines and overlay them on an existing image of a ball hitting the net. Not for FM so no 180px or icon versions (but available on request, if required).

View attachment 61783 View attachment 61782 View attachment 61781
WALTON ROVERS FC
The Naze Tower is very tall and thin so I have depicted just the very top of it with the battlement going across the width of this badge and a football poking out of the archer's window. Photos of the building that I found online featured it flying the Cross of St. George so I have included it here. The team's red-and-white colours are displayed within the shield, with a black and gold border.

View attachment 61767
ICELANDIC FOOTBALL MAGAZINE U.K.
The colourways are self-explanatory. The silhouette is inspired by the group clap celebration that the Icelandic players and fans shared during the 2016 European Championships, particularly after beating England 2-1. The white symbol that is repeated in the lower half of this logo is called a Vegvisir; from Norse mythology, it's a staff that helps the bearer to find their way through a storm.

View attachment 1151843 View attachment 1151844 View attachment 1151845
ST. ALBANS SAINTS F.C.
As you probably know, I support Southampton and Adam Lallana is originally from St. Albans. I have imagined this as a feeder club to Southampton (which I guess would make them a step-feeder club to Liverpool), so red-and-white stripes with black trim.

Thanks Rocheyb for the great work on my requests and all the other requests you to.

Team Name: FC Amsterdam
Colours: up to rocheyb
Year Established:
Badge shape; up to rocheyb
Features: up to rocheyb
Any other info: They are now a defunct team from Holland. Used to wear red & black so you can use that colours if you like

Team Name: Club Français
Year Established:
Any other info: They are now a defunct team from France, but used anything you like

Team Name: Crusaders FC
Year Established:
Any other info: They will be a new english team i create so not the same as the Northern Ireland team

View attachment 61431
BUNDESLIGA CHAT
A roundel logo featuring the German flag in the centre, with the Bundesliga Shield and the current official match ball of that competition — complete with the small red Bundesliga logo on it. The outer roundel features all three colours of the German tricolour, with staggered speech marks showing the red and yellow. The font used at the top is called Bauhaus 93 (sounds German to me!) with social media links displayed in a more straightforward font at the bottom.

Jersey F.C.
The Dukes
Jersey Coat Of Arms to appear on the logo somewhere,
Crown reference to the history of the Duchy of Normandy who later went on to become kings if England from 1066

Possibly include one of jerseys best known landmarks, Grosnez Castle, La Corbière Lighthouse, St Aubins Fort or Elizabeth Castle,

As Jersey is an island surrounded by the sea I’d like the logo to be different shades of blue with maybe the middle of the logo green to represent the island,

I know you busy with your day job & other requests so I’m in no rush, looking forward to seeing what you come up with :-)

View attachment 61371 View attachment 61370 View attachment 61369
JERSEY F.C.
The Jersey Coat of Arms is a red shield with three lions and the one for Normandy is almost the same — just two lions — so the left half of this badge makes reference to both of them. As requested, I have used two shades of blue elsewhere on the badge, to represent the ocean. I did put a castle graphic and then an outline of Jersey itself on the right hand side, but it looked too busy; this plainer approach with the angled stripes and the graduation in the darker blue looks better, in my opinion. The gold edging hints at a Royal heritage.

Last edited:
Thanks Rocheyb for the great work on my requests and all the other requests you to.

Team Name: FC Amsterdam
Year Established:
Any other info: They are now a defunct team from Holland. Used to wear red & black so you can use that colours if you like

View attachment 61335 View attachment 61334 View attachment 61333
F.C. AMSTERDAM
This is a club that did actually exist from 1972 but was disbanded in the 80s. They played in red-and-black so I have used those colourways here. The top section of this badge references the Amsterdam Coat of Arms, which features two lions and three crosses that have some heraldic significance; here, the three stars represent the three original football clubs that were merged to form F.C. Amsterdam — F.C. Blauw-Wit Amsterdam, A.F.C. Door Wilskracht Sterk and A.V.V. De Volewijckers. The Dutch crown features at the top (it's the Austrian crown on the Amsterdam Coat of Arms) and the two years shown at the bottom are the year of formation of the original F.C. Amsterdam and of this custom phoenix club. I like using the gold football here because the red and black show through it and its presence defines this as a football club badge and balances out the whole design.

Team Name: Club Français
Year Established:
Any other info: They are now a defunct team from France, but used anything you like

View attachment 61332 View attachment 61331 View attachment 61330
CLUB FRANCAIS
Another club that used to exist, this one was formed in 1890 and is being re-formed as a custom club here and now in 2018. Red-and-green halves with some yellow and white detail. This club was in Paris — DJMorgan* is offering cash prices to anyone who can identify the structure depicted in this badge!

*True story! :-)

Team Name: Crusaders FC
Year Established:
Any other info: They will be a new english team i create so not the same as the Northern Ireland team

View attachment 61329 View attachment 61328 View attachment 61327
CRUSADERS F.C.
A member of the Knight's Templar is depicted top left, with their cross displayed top right — similar to the Cross of St. George. Red-white-and-black colourways for this team.

Hi mate, just wanted to say a massive thankyou for your work on my AFC Scunthorpe & Whitestone Athletic club logo’s, they are spot on :-)

i can happily play my FM save now so in rush for my next couple of logos as I know your working through the logo requests from a while back but if you get chance,

if you could create me a couple of alternatives for the Scunthorpe United Football Club badges that would be great, I feel the current badge does pay homeage to the steelworks with the fist holding iron bar so id like to keep that part if possible & just give it a modern twist :-)

Also hoping to start a save with my created club Humber FC, nickname The Captains (as theres a ferry terminal on the humber i felt this nickname would suit them) colours, red & yellow, designs completely up to you but I’d like a bridge on there somewhere possibly as the background, year formed would be 2017, any other bits you think would suit the logo would be greatly appreciated,

thanks again & like I say I’m in no rush for these getting done, cheers, keep up the good work :-)

View attachment 61326 View attachment 61325 View attachment 61324
SCUNTHORPE UNITED FC
Not as strong as the proper version but the hay bails relate to the agricultural industry in the area and the silver chain at the bottom plays further on the strong iron — as do the silver stars that I now realise I forgot to add...
View attachment 61323 View attachment 61322 View attachment 61321
...sometimes I do something and then think it would look better if I did it slightly differently, so I keep pressing "Undo" until it takes me back to a previous stage — and I forgot to put the stars back in!

Last edited:
View attachment 1152744 View attachment 1152745 View attachment 1152746
JERSEY F.C.
The Jersey Coat of Arms is a red shield with three lions and the one for Normandy is almost the same — just two lions — so the left half of this badge makes reference to both of them. As requested, I have used two shades of blue elsewhere on the badge, to represent the ocean. I did put a castle graphic and then an outline of Jersey iteself on the right hand side, but it looked too busy; this plainer approach with the angled stripes and the graduation in the darker blue looks better, in my opinion. The gold edging hints at a Royal heritage.

Thats awesome that mate thanks, I understand completely, after my request I had a feeling that I might’ve overloaded the design process, spot on again though mate so thanks!

View attachment 1152797 View attachment 1152798 View attachment 1152799
SCUNTHORPE UNITED FC
Not as strong as the proper version but the hay bails relate to the agricultural industry in the area and the silver chain at the bottom plays further on the strong iron — as do the silver stars that I now realise I forgot to add...
View attachment 1152800 View attachment 1152801 View attachment 1152802
...sometimes I do something and then think it would look better if I did it slightly differently, so I keep pressing "Undo" until it takes me back to a previous stage — and I forgot to put the stars back in!

Was as looking forward to seeing what you would come up with for this one & again it’s better than I could’ve imagined :-) I appreciate the fact you’ve done your research as always & stuck to the heritage of Scunthorpe,
thanks again mate :-)

Hello Rochey, thanks for the amazing work you do here... I'd like to request for a logo based on this logo attached. please getting it as soon as possible would be very much appreciated

Team Name: S.S. Bergamo
Colours: Black & Gold (black background, gold writings and outlines). The colours of MLS outfit, Los Angeles FC would be a good guideline.
Badge Shape: same as the one attached
Established: 2014 ROMAN NUMERALS (MMXIV)

NB: the star doesn't necessarily have to be there unless you think it'll look better. Also, in the place where the Italian flag is, I'd like a logo of a falcon to be there. (something like the picture I've attached, if you have a better one, that's fine). The date of establishment could be written in the space where FIGC is written.

Union De Madrid

Union De Madrid
Los Matadores (The Matadors)
Year formed : 2017

this is is a team that has broken away from the two big superpowers in Madrid (Atletico & Real) to form a new club that can challenge towards the top end of La liga,

i’m looking for a standout badge that includes elements from the Castilla, Real Madrid & Atletico badges, a common theme especially with the history of the castilla & Real union club badge is a crown at the top of the badge,

this is is something I’d like to continue with the Union De Madrid badge if possible but it is completely up to you :-)

TO DO...

Lourenco — Gibraltar Project (x 39)
JVMin — SS Bergamo - DONE
JJWyld1992 — Union de Madrid - DONE

From Twitter...
Oliver Jensen — Parma - DONE and retro-Chelsea - DONE
Irons FM — Interview board backdrop
Football Manager Dreamz — Profile header
Curtis Frost — Thames Ironworks re-sized - DONE
@FMAcidphire2185 — Las Vegas City SC and Detroit United SC - DONE

Last edited:
Back