ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Team Name: Associazione Calcio Dilettantistica
Sant'Angelo 1907 S.r.l. (or short a.c.d san't angelo 1907).
Colours: Black,red,white,gold
Year Estabilshed: 1907
Badge shape: up to rocheyb, if possible shape like juventus badge
Features: angel (like in san't angelo city crest, angel with sword in hand), golden star above the badge, leather ball, year founded,
dal duro lavoro (by hard work)
Other info: a real club in fm14 playing in italy 7th tier, got them to serie a.

Thank you, if you can do it!

oh and can you do every version in size to fm?

Last edited:
Team Name: FK Kozara
Colours: Red, if u want additional colours the apper, most usual is white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1945
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Froggers, because the supporters are called that way, and by froggers I mean, maybe to add frog or not, if it makes nicer and better add it, if not don't ;) up to you :D
Any other info:
Club from my town

Villastadens FF ive changed my mind abit abou thtese could i get something like the 2nd one but without the fish but a panther like the first one of the logos u did for badge 32 instead? :)

VILLASTADENS FF (REDUX)

View attachment 338242 View attachment 338241 View attachment 338239

Sorry for the delay, Svempa23. Here's the revised version for Villastadens FF. The first one is to preview online and then the two versions you need for FM - assuming you're happy with it.

That looks sick man! Thanks so much! :) vill comeback for sure :)

They are brill mate. But can I have a look at what option 3 will look like with the panther from 1 & 4 and can you change amateur to association please. also if not too much trouble what will option 1 look like with scrolls at top and bottom please.

AFC WOMBOURNE (REDUX)

View attachment 338238 View attachment 338237

Revised versions for AFC Wombourne, Badge32. Let me know which you prefer and I will resize for FM.

What Program do you use to make these? Also if you don't mind

Team Name: Wiltshire County F.C
Colours: Sky Blue and Small hints of Orange (like the Netherlands national team orange)
Year Established: 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): anything but square
Features: Roman Warrior, Dragon, or a White Stallion

Team Name: Associazione Calcio Dilettantistica
Sant'Angelo 1907 S.r.l. (or short a.c.d san't angelo 1907).
Colours: Black,red,white,gold
Year Estabilshed: 1907
Badge shape: up to rocheyb, if possible shape like juventus badge
Features: angel (like in san't angelo city crest, angel with sword in hand), golden star above the badge, leather ball, year founded,
dal duro lavoro (by hard work)
Other info: a real club in fm14 playing in italy 7th tier, got them to serie a.

Thank you, if you can do it!

oh and can you do every version in size to fm?

ACD SANT' ANGELO

View attachment 338225 View attachment 338224 View attachment 338223

View attachment 338222 View attachment 338221

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Five options for ACD Sant' Angelo, Jacob7777.

I have realised now that I missed out a line of detail from your request. So take a look at these and choose your favourite - and then let me know if you'd like to see those other elements incorporated into a new version of it.

Last edited:
Team Name: FK Kozara
Colours: Red, if u want additional colours the apper, most usual is white
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1945
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Froggers, because the supporters are called that way, and by froggers I mean, maybe to add frog or not, if it makes nicer and better add it, if not don't ;) up to you :D
Any other info:
Club from my town

FK KOZARA

View attachment 338210 View attachment 338209 View attachment 338208

View attachment 338207 View attachment 338206

Five options for FK Kozara, Kuba. Let me know which version you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

What Program do you use to make these? Also if you don't mind

Team Name: Wiltshire County F.C
Colours: Sky Blue and Small hints of Orange (like the Netherlands national team orange)
Year Established: 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): anything but square
Features: Roman Warrior, Dragon, or a White Stallion

WILTSHIRE COUNTY FC

View attachment 338201 View attachment 338200 View attachment 338199

View attachment 338198 View attachment 338197 View attachment 338196

Six options for Wiltshire County FC, Ft-Mgr-G0D. I started out with the best of intentions of matching your description, but I struggled to combine orange and sky blue in a way that doesn't clash badly. So let me know which of these you prefer and tell me if you want any amends doing to it.

You asked what programme I use. I have an iMac and use Paint Pro, which I bought from the Macstore for about 8-quid; I'm sure you can also get it on PC quite cheaply, or another similar programme.

From your description, I do Google image searches to find existing logos and illustrations that I can composite into logo/badge shapes - do an image search for 'shield logo' or 'shield illustration' and you'll find some of the shield shapes that I use. Then in Paint Pro I use layers, transparency, recolouring in-fills, text boxes and a choice of fonts to position all of the elements within whatever shape I have chosen. The orange background on the first two logos, for example, is a large rectangular image which I put behind a transparent area and then move until I'm happy with the portion of the graduation that is visible in the space; likewise with the gold edging on the last two.

It's quite easy to do, really - as long as the images you source from the internet are of decent resolution but not Rights Managed (if it has a watermark on it, leave it!) and if you make a mistake you can just keep hitting the UNDO options until you get back to a point where you can go again.

Last edited:
The option 3 is best for me! If that isn't a problem you could add the golden star above the badge. And the del duro lavoro sentence down the logo, black sentence if you could, oh and make the large and small versions to fm :p. Thanks! Oh and you did a great job :p

Last edited:
The option 3 is best for me! If that isn't a problem you could add the golden star above the badge. And the del duro lavoro sentence down the logo, black sentence if you could, oh and make the large and small versions to fm :p. Thanks! Oh and you did a great job :p

ACD SANT' ANGELO (REDUX)

View attachment 338077 View attachment 338076 View attachment 338075

View attachment 338074 View attachment 338073 View attachment 338072

Two revised versions - one with the star within the top portion of the logo to maintain the oval at the largest possible size; and one with the star above the oval. Del duro lavoro is added to the bottom in a script style font.

Click the larger versions to preview here and then you have 180x180px and 25x18px sizes for FM.

can you do both mate please. Do you do them in certain styles like shiny or TAS14 style. If you can do TAS 14 that would be great but if not no worries mate will just change to all shiny in my game.

View attachment 338070 View attachment 338069 View attachment 338068 View attachment 338067

AFC WOMBOURNE

I have seen the shiny style logos and I think whoever did them is probably a graphic designer using Photoshop - so he has far greater ability than me! I don't know what the TAS14 style is.

I use gold edging on many of my logos to give that sense of metallic shininess (as in the gold curve in the Sant' Angelo logos in the post above), but it's just a flat rectangular image that I drop in behind a transparent area and position so that the gold graduation highlight is visible.

FANTASY FOOTBALL CLUBS - No.4:

View attachment 338064 View attachment 338065 View attachment 338063

SOUTHAMPTON - EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS

Not to brag or anything, but my Southampton save has been going rather well. I've won the Premier League twice and picked up the Europa League in 2019 and the European Champions League trophy in 2025.

So to commemorate these achievements in-game, I have followed the time-honoured tradition of adding tasteful looking stars to my club badge; a silver one to represent the Europa League and a gold one for the Champions League. I also won the Super Cup but decided not to add anything for that, or the World Club Championship, if I manage to win it. The stars are too small to be seen in the icon version of the logo, so I only have them on the larger one. The original version of the logo with no stars is safely stored among my files for a separate future save.

View attachment 684075 View attachment 684078 View attachment 684081 View attachment 684082

AFC WOMBOURNE

I have seen the shiny style logos and I think whoever did them is probably a graphic designer using Photoshop - so he has far greater ability than me! I don't know what the TAS14 style is.

I use gold edging on many of my logos to give that sense of metallic shininess (as in the gold curve in the Sant' Angelo logos in the post above), but it's just a flat rectangular image that I drop in behind a transparent area and position so that the gold graduation highlight is visible.

no worries, thanks for these. quality work.

WILTSHIRE COUNTY FC

View attachment 683828 View attachment 683831 View attachment 683832

View attachment 683833 View attachment 683835 View attachment 683836

Six options for Wiltshire County FC, Ft-Mgr-G0D. I started out with the best of intentions of matching your description, but I struggled to combine orange and sky blue in a way that doesn't clash badly. So let me know which of these you prefer and tell me if you want any amends doing to it.

You asked what programme I use. I have an iMac and use Paint Pro, which I bought from the Macstore for about 8-quid; I'm sure you can also get it on PC quite cheaply, or another similar programme.

From your description, I do Google image searches to find existing logos and illustrations that I can composite into logo/badge shapes - do an image search for 'shield logo' or 'shield illustration' and you'll find some of the shield shapes that I use. Then in Paint Pro I use layers, transparency, recolouring in-fills, text boxes and a choice of fonts to position all of the elements within whatever shape I have chosen. The orange background on the first two logos, for example, is a large rectangular image which I put behind a transparent area and then move until I'm happy with the portion of the graduation that is visible in the space; likewise with the gold edging on the last two.

It's quite easy to do, really - as long as the images you source from the internet are of decent resolution but not Rights Managed (if it has a watermark on it, leave it!) and if you make a mistake you can just keep hitting the UNDO options until you get back to a point where you can go again.

All very nice mate, I used one online that I just changed the colors of, any chance you could resize the top left one?

Hi mate, I was wondering if you can help me with this logo...
View attachment 338031
It's an old club and this is the only image I could find, could you improve/redo it? Same design and colors?
By the way, the team is called "Club Héroes de la Breña de Huarochirí", but in FM DB is "La Breña", UID 5290604.
At the top are a "C" and a "H", between them the words "DE"(up) and "LA"(down), in the middle the word "BREÑA" and at the bottom the word "HUAROCHIRÍ". Thanks in advance.

Hi mate, I was wondering if you can help me with this logo...
View attachment 684159
It's an old club and this is the only image I could find, could you improve/redo it? Same design and colors?
By the way, the team is called "Club Héroes de la Breña de Huarochirí", but in FM DB is "La Breña", UID 5290604.
At the top are a "C" and a "H", between them the words "DE"(up) and "LA"(down), in the middle the word "BREÑA" and at the bottom the word "HUAROCHIRÍ". Thanks in advance.

View attachment 338027 View attachment 338026 View attachment 338025

CLUB HEROES DE LA BREÑA DE HUAROCHIRI

Here you go, gpsanchez. I haven't matched the fonts precisely - it takes ages to find the right ones if you don't know which fonts they are - but I think the overall look is right.

Let me know if you want any changes made to it, otherwise you can click the first one for a larger on-screen preview and download the other two for use in FM.