ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

BLUESTONE UNITED

View attachment 680007 View attachment 680009 View attachment 680012 View attachment 680015

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Here you go, Bornexplorer - Four options for Bluestone United. The first two use your supplied image, but for the Juventus and Barcelona shaped versions I sourced a slightly larger and wider diamond for myself, to better suit the available space. In relation to the first one, in FM team badges only ever appear alongside the written team name - so it's not always necessary to have the team name within the badge itself. Wolves don't have it, for example.

Let me know which version you prefer (if any) and I will resize it for FM, for you.

4- please can use the same gem and it be similar style this one please LINK - also please change the black background to blue/white stripes or whjatever looks better soild blue / white effects, etc... same colours as Everton badge please

sorry for all the ammendments

4- please can use the same gem and it be similar style this one please LINK - also please change the black background to blue/white stripes or whjatever looks better soild blue / white effects, etc... same colours as Everton badge please

sorry for all the ammendments

BLUESTONE UNITED (REDUX)

View attachment 339814 View attachment 339813 View attachment 339812 View attachment 339811

CLICK EACH IMAGE FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Four Everton inspired logos for your Bluestone United outfit, bornexplorer. Let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM. If you choose either of the middle two I will remake it to get rid of the faint blue outline on the gold edging and - if you prefer it (?) - break the crown out of the top of the logo like on version 4.

Last edited:
ROCHEYB'S REAL CLUB LOGO RESTORATION - No.1:
Polisportiva Arzachena (Italy)

MAKING LOGOS BETTER FOR FOOTBALL MANAGER, ONE CLUB AT A TIME

From...
View attachment 339791 to... View attachment 339790

There are plenty of others who are much better at creating logos than me and I have several of their logos packs installed among my FM files.
But I really don't like seeing rough or tatty logos in my game, or those generic shields that display for clubs when there is no logo to replace it, so when they appear in front of me during my save I often do a quick image search for a better version and usually there is one that I can quickly format to the correct size and drop into my files to update whatever monstrosity went before it. In this case though, an image search returned only other low resolution images of this Sardinian club's badge - so I decided to remake it.

I like half-and-half colour splits in badges and kits, and applying that to the text was easy enough once I figured out how to deal with those letters that cross the divide between white and green. Curvey text is difficult though; you can't do it in Paint Pro. I usually take the badge image into PowerPoint, do the text there and then save as a .png so I can continue working in Paint Pro - as I did with the Bluestone United examples a couple of posts up. But I decided to avoid that problem altogether by keeping "Calcio" on the level and I think it looks better my way.

If you want to put this one among your game files,
the Large 180 x 180px & Icon 25 x 18px versions for FM are below:

Polisportiva Arzachena (Italy)
ID: 7987946

View attachment 339789 View attachment 339788

Last edited:
ROCHEYB'S REAL CLUB LOGO RESTORATION - No.2:
RGUOR Minsk (Belarus)

RGUOR like a tiger!

From... View attachment 680213 to... View attachment 339787 View attachment 339786

A few pages earlier, PIRES1997 requested a revised version of the badge for RGUOR (or RUOR) Minsk because the original version was a bit bland and scuzzy. So this one isn't so much a restoration as a replacement - but I make the rules in this thread, so there!

Having been given a steer towards Eastern European clubs' logos, I based the design on Red Star Belgrade's badge and worked up a few different versions. He chose the all-black version but for my own FM game, I used the black-and-white diagonal. You can take your pick if you want to put them in your own game; and by also including the custom kits that I made using my preferred badge I am not trying to persuade you one way or the other (honest).

View attachment 339785 View attachment 339783

RGUOR Minsk (Belarus)
ID: 485678

View attachment 339782 View attachment 339781 View attachment 339780 View attachment 339778

Bare in mind that I can't have files with the same names on my desktop prior to uploading to this site, so when you download these - and before you put them in your FM files - strip out any part of the filename that isn't simply: 485678.png

And remember to update your config.

Last edited:
Ive got three more teams to go and i'm finished

Team: San diego Sting
Colours: Yellow and black
Shape: shield
Features: a wasp - and i really like the half and half design on the polisportiva arzachena logo could i have that please?
Plus can you make it look very americanised

Team:C.F Colombia
Colours: see features
Shape:Hexagon/Circle
Features : a big colombia flag in the background - and a panther/leopard/tiger

Cheers in advance

BLUESTONE UNITED (REDUX)

View attachment 680153 View attachment 680156 View attachment 680159 View attachment 680160

CLICK EACH IMAGE FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Four Everton inspired logos for your Bluestone United outfit, bornexplorer. Let me know which you prefer and I'll resize it for FM. If you choose either of the middle two I will remake it to get rid of the faint blue outline on the gold edging and - if you prefer it (?) - break the crown out of the top of the logo like on version 4.

Number 3 please, with crown slightly out of the frame like number 4 and maybe a thin stroke/outer glow around the gem please.... and yeah please resize them tfor fm.... brilliant cheers man

Features: a wasp - and i really like the half and half design on the polisportiva arzachena logo could i have that please?

Cheers in advance

SAN DIEGO STING

View attachment 339732 View attachment 339731 View attachment 339730 View attachment 339729

Four options for San Diego Sting, Tommylinger. Over to you for selection...

Cheers in advance

CF COLOMBIA

View attachment 339724 View attachment 339723 View attachment 339722 View attachment 339721

Four options for CF Colombia, Tommylinger. The second one is relatively low resolution but it will be alright in FM at 180 x 180px.

Let me know, etc...

CF COLOMBIA

View attachment 680348 View attachment 680349 View attachment 680352 View attachment 680354

Four options for CF Colombia, Tommylinger. The second one is relatively low resolution but it will be alright in FM at 180 x 180px.

Let me know, etc...

If it's ok with you could i have number 2 slightly revamped - without the text and the black replaced with a big version of the flag - but if this is too much then that's fine :)
Thanks, as always

This is going to be my last request for a while, as i will have logos for every team in my created division(s)

Team Name: Nottingham City
Colours: Green and White
Shape: Up to You
Features :
r_hood_c.jpg

Team Name: NPMC Colts
Colours : Light green and white
Shape: roundel
Features: Two sky blue swords crossing

Cheers

Team Name: Visättra Legends
Colours: Black and gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: people playing on a golden field
Any other info: if you want to add anything else do it

This is going to be my last request for a while, as i will have logos for every team in my created division(s)

Features :
r_hood_c.jpg

Cheers

NOTTINGHAM CITY

View attachment 339677 View attachment 339676 View attachment 339675

View attachment 339674 View attachment 339673 View attachment 339672

Here you go, Tommylinger. I haven't used your particular image of Robin Hood because that one is from Shutterstock, meaning you'd have to buy it to use it. I did another Nottingham club using a similar theme in the general logos sticky thread, so I have tried it with a deer image for a bit of variety.

NOTTINGHAM CITY

View attachment 680468 View attachment 680471 View attachment 680473

View attachment 680476 View attachment 680477 View attachment 680480

Here you go, Tommylinger. I haven't used your particular image of Robin Hood because that one is from Shutterstock, meaning you'd have to buy it to use it. I did another Nottingham club using a similar theme in the general logos sticky thread, so I have tried it with a deer image for a bit of variety.

thank you can i have 5 and 6 resized please?

Features :
r_hood_c.jpg

Cheers

N.P.M.C. COLTS

View attachment 339545 View attachment 339544 View attachment 339543 View attachment 339542

Four options for NPMC Colts, Tommylinger. The second one is an image that I found but couldn't edit due to the extent of the graduation in the red shield - but not every football club badge features the club's kit colours. Light blue against pale green is sickness-inducing; most sword images come in some kind of metallic grey.

Let me know which you prefer, etc...

Last edited:
Team Name: Visättra Legends
Colours: Black and gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: people playing on a golden field
Any other info: if you want to add anything else do it

VISATTRA LEGENDS

View attachment 339522 View attachment 339521 View attachment 339520

CLICK ON EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Three options for Visattra Legends, Kebba99. The internet tells me that Visattra is in Sweden so I added the word "Sverige" (which I expect you know, but for the benefit of others, is the Swedish word for Sweden) to balance out the expanse of space created by my slanted gold football pitches. Putting players onto the field is difficult due to perspective, but players would also be very small in the final FM-sized version, anyway.

Let me know which version you prefer (if any) and I will re-size it for FM.

Last edited: