ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

N.P.M.C. COLTS

View attachment 680748 View attachment 680751 View attachment 680752 View attachment 680753

CLICK EACH IMAGE INDIVIDUALLY FOR A LARGER PREVIEW

Four options for NPMC Colts, Tommylinger. The second one is an image that I found but couldn't edit due to the extent of the graduation in the red shield - but not every football club badge features the club's kit colours. Light blue against pale green is sickness-inducing; most sword images come in some kind of metallic grey.

Let me know which you prefer, etc...

If possible, could you make a few changes to the first one:
The text inside the badge
and an all-green background

thanks as always

Team name - Hamilton United
Colours - Dark Blue & White
Year Established - N/A
Badge Shape - Up to Rocky (Quite like the round ones tho)
Features - Team name, possibly a star but open to ideas.
Other info - I'm struggling to think what id like the badge to look like so feel free to be creative, id prefer a simple design if possible. :)

Team name - Hamilton United
Colours - Dark Blue & White
Year Established - N/A
Badge Shape - Up to Rocky (Quite like the round ones tho)
Features - Team name, possibly a star but open to ideas.
Other info - I'm struggling to think what id like the badge to look like so feel free to be creative, id prefer a simple design if possible. :)

HAMILTON UNITED

View attachment 339048 View attachment 339047 View attachment 339046 View attachment 339042

View attachment 339045 View attachment 339044 View attachment 339043 View attachment 339041

Seven options for Hamilton United for Craig 83. The bottom row are existing designs from the internet for which I have altered the colours and replaced the original word with Hamilton. The repetition of the word United in version 6 is as per the original - but amended in version 8.

Let me know which you prefer (if any) and I will resize it for FM.

Last edited:
Wow, spoiled for choice, great work mate!

I think I'll go for design number 1. I like its simplicity.

Once again top job :)

Wow, spoiled for choice, great work mate!

I think I'll go for design number 1. I like its simplicity.

Once again top job :)

View attachment 339040 View attachment 339039

HAMILTON UNITED

Take another look at my previous post, Craig 83. There are some additional versions that I added as an edit which, judging by the time on your follow-up post, you might not have seen. Let me know if you want one of them resized - otherwise, here's version 1 as requested.

Thanks again Rocheyb, I like design 4 quite a lot, cant make up my mind ha!, design 1 is nice and simple.. Ill stick with D1 the small version is quite recognisable when viewed :)

Hello could you design 4 logos for me and my mates created teams (were playing in a network game) would be highly appreciated :)

The teams are all from a very small city in sweden called Ulricehamn and the team names come from thedifferent areas in the city were we live:)

Team name - Villastadens FF
Colours - Red & White
Year Established - 2012
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, and the year astablished,
Other info - You have pretty much free hands mate :) from Villastaden there is a really nice view over a lake and on the other side is the other part of the city if you could work that in some how haha :)

Team name - Brunns SK
Colours - Yellow & Black
Year Astablished - 2012
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, possibly something to do with farming or a church
Other info - once again free hands

Team name - IFK Villastaden
Colours - Green & Black
Year Astablished 2012
Badge shape - free hands
Features - Team name, a long chimney possibly
Other info - free hands

Team name - Fredriksbergs AIS
Colours - Black & White
Year astablished - 2012
Badge shape - free hands
Features - team name, a city(as this team really is in the "town")
other info - free hands really

If you did this it would be so appreciated as we all are sick of seing the old unrealistic badges :)

Thanks! :)

Team Name: AFC Wombourne
Colours: Black & Old Gold (Wolves Colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2012
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield With Scrolls top and bottom. Club name top and
Illegitimi non carborundum bottom.
Features: A Black Panther.
Any other info:

Team name - Villastadens FF
Colours - Red & White
Year Established - 2012
Badge Shape - free hands
Features - Team name, and the year astablished,
Other info - You have pretty much free hands mate :) from Villastaden there is a really nice view over a lake and on the other side is the other part of the city if you could work that in some how haha :)

VILLASTADENS FF

View attachment 338691 View attachment 338690 View attachment 338689 View attachment 338688

Four versions for Villastadens FF, Svempa23. The fish is a herring and the coloured sweeps represent a lake. Version 3 will look slightly less ropey when (or if) it is reduced for FM - though perhaps the other versions are better.

Let me know which version you prefer (if any) and I will provide it sized for FM.

Logos for the other three clubs to follow...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Last edited:

Team name - Fredriksbergs AIS
Colours - Black & White
Year astablished - 2012
Badge shape - free hands
Features - team name, a city(as this team really is in the "town")
other info - free hands really

FREDRIKSBERGS A.I.S.

View attachment 338659 View attachment 338658 View attachment 338657

View attachment 338656 View attachment 338655

Five options for Fredriksbergs A.I.S. for Svempa23. If you choose version 2 or 3, I will amend it to put the missing 's' on the end of Fredriksbergs, which I've just noticed is missing.

Last edited:
Team Name: AFC Wombourne
Colours: Black & Old Gold (Wolves Colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2012
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield With Scrolls top and bottom. Club name top and
Illegitimi non carborundum bottom.
Features: A Black Panther.
Any other info:

AFC WOMBOURNE

View attachment 338651 View attachment 338650 View attachment 338649 View attachment 338647

Here you go, Badge 32 - four options for AFC Wombourne. Let me know which version you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

Last edited:
Villastadens FF ive changed my mind abit abou thtese could i get something like the 2nd one but without the fish but a panther like the first one of the logos u did for badge 32 instead? :)

IFK Villastaden Number 1 and 4 please

Fredriksbergs AIS number 5 please

Brunns SK number 3 and 4

all rezised for FM and thank you so much for doing this mate absolute legend! :)

Last edited:
AFC WOMBOURNE

View attachment 682854 View attachment 682857 View attachment 682860 View attachment 682861

Here you go, Badge 32 - four options for AFC Wombourne. Let me know which version you prefer and I will resize it for FM.

They are brill mate. But can I have a look at what option 3 will look like with the panther from 1 & 4 and can you change amateur to association please. also if not too much trouble what will option 1 look like with scrolls at top and bottom please.

Villastadens FF ive changed my mind abit abou thtese could i get something like the 2nd one but without the fish but a panther like the first one of the logos u did for badge 32 instead? :)

IFK Villastaden Number 1 and 4 please

Fredriksbergs AIS number 5 please

Brunns SK number 3 and 4

all rezised for FM and thank you so much for doing this mate absolute legend! :)

IFK VILLASTADEN

View attachment 338631 View attachment 338630 View attachment 338629 View attachment 338628

FREDRIKSBERGS AIS

View attachment 338627 View attachment 338626

BRUNNS SK

View attachment 338625 View attachment 338624 View attachment 338623 View attachment 338622

Edits for Villastadens FF (and AFC Wombourne for Badge32) to follow. I'm going to be busy most of today but I'll do them tomorrow morning latest.

Last edited:
Edits for Villastadens FF (and AFC Wombourne for Badge32) to follow. I'm going to be busy most of today but I'll do them tomorrow morning latest.

Cheers mate look forward to them.