ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Click the big image for a larger preview:
GIBRALTAR APEX
I was hoping to concentrate on the Gibraltar Project this weekend but I have some work to do as well as picking off some stragglers on this thread. There are several requests here for several logos so I will do Gibraltar before I do them, likely this mid-week.

Thanks rocheyb for the logo ;)

Logo ARMOUR FC

Team Name: Armour FC
Colours: Purple and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: something that represents Armour
Any other info: Do your best!

Regards

Stuart

I have attached a logo I tried creating myself. Unfortunately it didn't quite work out and looks awful at best. Any chance you could add your spark? :)

Team name; Wizard Peak Football Club

Colours: Orange. Secondary colour: White or black.
Badge Shape: RoundInformaiton: I like the idea of the club name hidden under the Circle frame. The Wizard has a dark shadow near his face. The issue seems to be the colours which I can't get right. Cheers.

View attachment 59393 View attachment 59392 View attachment 59391
REDBRIDGE WANDERERS YOUTH F.C.
This is a speculative logo for a brand new youth football club in my local area. Redbridge Wanderers will be competing in the Southampton Tyro League (kids' football) from next season. I don't know what colours they intend to play in but I have selected two shades of blue with white trim partly because Redbridge is on both the River Test and the Solent and partly because the generic logo they are using at the moment is light blue. Adolescent lions and tigers are nomadic, which means that they are prone to wandering around prior to settling into a pride of their own. There is already a team called Millbrook Lions in the next village over from Redbridge (or at least there was when I played kids' football for Totton Rangers, Testwood United and Lordswood United from the surrounding areas) so I have chosen a tiger for this team. Admittedly, tigers don't feature prominently in the history of the Solent region; the closest tigers are at Marwell Zoo, which is near Winchester. But Redbridge did have a shipyard in the late 17th century, which built ships for King William III. The Coat of Arms of the City of Southampton features two red Tudor roses and a white one; I have arranged them in a different formation here and balanced them out with the use of the football at the bottom.

Last edited:
View attachment 1154065 View attachment 1154066 View attachment 1154067
S.S. BERGAMO
I have used the LAFC template, as directed. The eagle graphic that you posted is rights managed so you'd have to pay for it; I don't use rights managed images but the version I have used fills the available space nicely. I have assumed this is an Italian club, hence the use of the word "Calcio" at the bottom. This eagle has a little chest plate in the middle to show the year of formation together with a football.

Thanks Rochey. But I actually asked for the shape of the badge to be like that of the italian national team which I attached to the image, also with the same fonts used for the italian badge. And also didn't intend for "Calcio" to be added, just "S.S Bergamo".
Please i would appreciate if it can be redone. Thanks a lot.

View attachment 59386 View attachment 59385 View attachment 59384
S.S. BERGAMO (REDUX)
A revised version, closer to the Italia logo originally supplied. It was a bit low resolution so I had to re-draw it. I also don't have the font used in the original so I've opted for this one, called 'Impact'. The circular item in the original is difficult to recreate but it wouldn't have suited the Roman numerals, anyway — they would have been too small to read in the 180px version.

Hey RocheyB, thanks for all the stuff you do on here!

Team Name: Globetrotters
Colours: Black and Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): MMXVIII
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you - give me a few to choose from
Features: 5 stars somewhere
Any other info: Can you have the slogan "Carpe Ludum" somewhere?
Thanks in advance.

View attachment 59383 View attachment 59382 View attachment 59381
GLOBETROTTERS F.C.
As described. Carpe Ludum means "Take Game" (or possibly, "Take the Game"). Earlier on in this thread — which is a few years old now — I used to create 3 or more versions of each badge and let the requestor choose their favourite. I don't do that anymore; I'm more confident in my own decision making and graphics ability now and, with several other requests in the queue, I now prefer to do it once, get it done and move on to the next one.

Last edited:
View attachment 59370 View attachment 59369 View attachment 59368
MERSEYSIDE UNITED F.C.
This one was requested on Twitter. Green-and-white colourways was stipulated. The flag of Merseyside features top left. The Falcon in the top right position represents the one at Liverpool Airport whose job it is to scare away flocks of smaller birds that might get mischievous ideas about flying into aircraft. The ship's wheel represents the Mersey Ferry and other traffic on the river.

View attachment 59266 View attachment 59265 View attachment 59264
MERSEYSIDE UNITED F.C. (REDUX)
The requestor didn't like the Falcon in the original version — too close to the liver bird in the Liverpool badge. He suggested a ship as a replacement so I began researching Liverpool's shipbuilding past but in doing so, I learned that Liverpool is responsible for several innovations relating to the railway, including the famous film by the Lumiere Brothers that had viewers rushing out of the cinema because they thought that the moving pictures on the first ever cinema screen was an actual train, about to run them over — the footage was shot at Liverpool Station. Frank Hornby — he of the model railway empire — is also from Liverpool.

Hello can you make this for fm please
Team Name: Chippenham Eagles
Colours: Blue and white
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Circle (or whatever is easiest)
Features: A Golden Eagle in the middle
Any other info: Year est at bottom of badge, name of team if possible to fit in at the top

Thanks very much!

View attachment 59263 View attachment 59262 View attachment 59261
CHIPPENHAM EAGLES F.C.
Blue-and-white with gold trim. "Unity & Loyalty" is from the Chippenham Coat of Arms. That Eagle eating a worm is from some legend or mythical story.

Team Name: Washington Town AFC
Colours: white, gold, black
Year Established: 2016
Badge shape: any
Features: can you include a mighty ducks esk duck in there without the hockey stuff, the nick name of the club will be the mighty ducks love the film couldn’t resist lol.
Any other info: have fun with it can pick which ever colours you want as well if you think it looks nicer.

View attachment 59256 View attachment 59255 View attachment 59254
WASHINGTON TOWN A.F.C.
A slightly more cartoony one than normal to get that Mighty Ducks style graphic in there.

Team Name: Kernow Celts
Year Founded: 2017
Colours you want included: Black and white (Cornish flag) Badge Shape: Preferably round but open to ideas.
Any extra Info: Something along the lines of this link would be good. Something that incorporates the Cornish flag and is modern-ish looking. Go wild!
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...l_400x400.jpeg

View attachment 59088 View attachment 59087 View attachment 59086
KERNOW CELTS F.C.
I have used the supplied graphic, which lends itself to the roundel treatment, and then sampled the yellow within the bird for use in the text.

Team Name: Armour FC
Colours: Purple and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: something that represents Armour
Any other info: Do your best!

Regards

Stuart

View attachment 58969 View attachment 58968 View attachment 58967
ARMOUR F.C.
A knight in armour breaking out of the frame and a silver border for the shield with a purple background, as requested.

I have attached a logo I tried creating myself. Unfortunately it didn't quite work out and looks awful at best. Any chance you could add your spark? :)

Team name; Wizard Peak Football Club

Colours: Orange. Secondary colour: White or black.
Badge Shape: RoundInformaiton: I like the idea of the club name hidden under the Circle frame. The Wizard has a dark shadow near his face. The issue seems to be the colours which I can't get right. Cheers.

View attachment 58963 View attachment 58962 View attachment 58961
WIZARD PEAK F.C.
I didn't fully understand what was being requested here but I found a decent vector image of a wizard's hat, surrounded it with gold stars against a black background and placed that into the centre of a roundel that uses the same orange and black colourways. A West Ham United style cross — here, with magic wands rather than hammers — punctuates the text left and right.

Last edited:
Thank you very much, that's perfect. Sorry I was really tired when writing my description and should of detailed what I exactly wanted, but that is better than what i wanted so all is good :)

seaside afc

hi could you do a remake of the seaside afc logo, if you could keep everything similar but put your brilliant spin on it that would be great.
ive attached the logo so you can take a look.
thanks in advance

eam Name : GKS Tychy
Team Nickname : Tyszanie
Year Founded : 1971
Colours you want included: White Green Black and Red
Badge Shape : any that looks good!
Any extra Info: Tychy is well known for its brewing industry and its international developed brand Tyskie so maybe some beer barrells of some sort in it, wouldnt mind some sort of wreath underneath too if its possible! old badges had an eagle with a crown on. just an idea! hope you can help
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: 54003060

1155519d1523455788-logo-requests-thread-tychy-badge.png

Thats the current badge, it looks abit simple to me and i dont like it.

Back