ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Some amazing work you have here! I am wondering if this would be possible:

Team Name: Berlin City Football Club

Colours/Badge Shape: Very similar in both respects to the New York City FC logo (attached). Basically just a change of name, and the centre letter to just B (or whatever you think suits better). Nice, simple, clean.
Established: 2016 (if needed)
View attachment 60885

Thank you for your time

Hi again,

Could I please have a logo made for:
Umbro Non league-a
Umbro non league-b
Umbro non league-c

I would just like the umbro logo and then the writing on top of it

As well could i have
Team Name: Club Bournmouth
Colours: Yellow and light blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features:
Any other info:
could a silhouette of a player kicking a ball be in the middle of it

Thanks

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1152791 View attachment 1152792 View attachment 1152793
CLUB FRANCAIS
Another club that used to exist, this one was formed in 1890 and is being re-formed as a custom club here and now in 2018. Red-and-green halves with some yellow and white detail. This club was in Paris — DJMorgan* is offering cash prices to anyone who can identify the structure depicted in this badge!

*True story! :-)

Hi Rocheyb
Thanks again for your work, and i like the 'offering of cash prizes'.
Keep up the great work for us lot.

I would like to request

Team Name: Camden FC
Colours: up to rocheyb
Year Established: not on this one
Badge shape; up to rocheyb
Features: up to rocheyb
Any other info: I would like it based around Camden Town and have Orange logo with a black outline if possible.

Team Name: Real Vigo Sporting Club
Any other info: Real Vigo Sporting Club was a Spanish football club based in Vigo, Galicia. They later joined with their city rivals Real Fortuna Football Club to form Celta de Vigo.

Team Name: FC Kosmos Saint Petersburg
Any other info: Was a Russian football team from Saint Petersburg. It played professionally in 1946, 1947 and from 1989 to 1993.

When you get time can i have the Rotherham County, FC Amsterdam & Club Francais with the 2016 year founded on please. As im going to use them in my FM17 game so the new club will start from 2016.

View attachment 60468 View attachment 60467 View attachment 60466
PARMA
For this custom Parma badge, I have reverted to the original colours of the club — they wore yellow-and-blue stripes — as also featured on the City's Coat of Arms with that reversed version of the Swedish flag. The Fleur de Lys in the top left segment refers to the House of Farnese, which held the title of Duke of Parma during the Renaissance. The bull is a reference to the podesta Torello da Strada (a man) whose name meant "little bull". His Coat of Arms was a black bull against a red background, so those colours are used here, albeit differently. He is responsible for having built the Commune Palace and his Coat of Arms was adopted by the Parmesans as a symbol of strength, freedom and independence. MCMXIII is 1913 in Roman numerals, the year of the club's original formation; it has been re-formed a few times over the last century-and-a-bit due to financial struggles but it has always retained the same identity. In the bottom right segment, the three stars along the top represent the 2 x UEFA Cup and 1 x European Cup-Winners' Cup triumphs; the other three larger stars represent the club's 3 x Coppa Italia successes; the two smaller stars represent the club's 2 x Super Cup titles (a Super Cup is any cup where winners of other competitions play each other, like the Community Shield) — those being the Supercoppa Italia and the European Super Cup. The ball in the bottom left segment facilitates a reference to the black-and-white colourways used in the existing Parma badge. The crown at the top is taken from Parma's Coat of Arms; I think it relates to the Farnese and Borbone Duchy.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm new to this forum and came across this thread which I think is fantastic. I'm creating my own nation on FM so I need a few logos for teams and competitions.

Team Name: MAGPIES
Colours: SKY BLUE AND WHITE
Year Established:
Badge shape: UP TO ROCHEYB
Features: MAGPIE AND RIBBON BELOW WITH TEAM NAME/MOTTO
Any other info:

Team Name: CATALANS
Colours: ROYAL BLUE AND WHITE
Year Established:
Features: DRAGON AND SPANISH COLOURS/FLAG
Any other info:

Team Name: NORMANIA FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
Colours: CLARET, WHITE AND GOLD
Year Established:
Features: RELIGIOUS CROSS
Any other info:

Competition Logos:

Audi Division One
Audi Division Two
Audi Division Three
Audi Division Four
NFA Cup
NFA Super Cup

Sorry if it's too much. Many thanks :)

Hello Rochey, thanks for the amazing work you do here... I'd like to request for a logo based on this logo attached. please getting it as soon as possible would be very much appreciated

Team Name: S.S. Bergamo
Colours: Black & Gold (black background, gold writings and outlines). The colours of MLS outfit, Los Angeles FC would be a good guideline.
Badge Shape: same as the one attached
Established: 2014 ROMAN NUMERALS (MMXIV)

NB: the star doesn't necessarily have to be there unless you think it'll look better. Also, in the place where the Italian flag is, I'd like a logo of a falcon to be there. (something like the picture I've attached, if you have a better one, that's fine). The date of establishment could be written in the space where FIGC is written.

View attachment 60132 View attachment 60131 View attachment 60130
S.S. BERGAMO
I have used the LAFC template, as directed. The eagle graphic that you posted is rights managed so you'd have to pay for it; I don't use rights managed images but the version I have used fills the available space nicely. I have assumed this is an Italian club, hence the use of the word "Calcio" at the bottom. This eagle has a little chest plate in the middle to show the year of formation together with a football.

Union De Madrid
Los Matadores (The Matadors)
Year formed : 2017

this is is a team that has broken away from the two big superpowers in Madrid (Atletico & Real) to form a new club that can challenge towards the top end of La liga,

i’m looking for a standout badge that includes elements from the Castilla, Real Madrid & Atletico badges, a common theme especially with the history of the castilla & Real union club badge is a crown at the top of the badge,

this is is something I’d like to continue with the Union De Madrid badge if possible but it is completely up to you :-)

View attachment 60124 View attachment 60123 View attachment 60122
UNIÓN DE MADRID
I have chosen the pale blue simply because neither Real Madrid nor Atletico wear it as their main kit and it contrasts strongly against the black of the matador and his red cape. There are loads of crown vectors available online but the one I have used here is actually the Spanish crown.

View attachment 60119 View attachment 60118 View attachment 60117
LAS VEGAS CITY
This is for someone on Twitter who had done a version of it themselves before asking me for my input. "City" was originally at the bottom of the roundel; I have incorporated it into Las Vegas City around the top, with a font that sits thinner but larger within the curve, and added Football Club at the bottom — the two footballs left and right confirm that we're not talking NFL. The original had a similar Las Vegas skyline image, onto which I have added the Year of Formation. The guy said his team's nickname will be 'The Aces', which accounts for the playing cards.

View attachment 60111 View attachment 60110 View attachment 60109
DETROIT UNITED S.C.
The requestor wanted sky blue to be the prominent colour. The elements shown in the middle come from the Flag of Detroit — I don't know who the two women are but they seem to be connected to the City motto of "Speramus Meliora; Resurget Cineribus"/"We hope for better things; It shall rise from the Ashes".

Hello ! Can you make these logos for different teams ? I realize a US Soccer project ;)

Thank you ;)

Team Name: Albuquerque 1706
Colours: red and Yellow
Badge shape: up to you
Features: take any ideas on this flag? https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albuquerque#/media/File:Flag_of_Albuquerque,_New_Mexico.svg

Team Name : Oakland United
Colours : Green, yellow and grey
Badge : up to you
Features : The new logos of the US clubs become simple (Nashville, Pittsburgh, Penne), I would like the same for this team

Team Name : Baltimore Brigade SC
Colours : Yellow and Black
Features : How to represent the brigade?

Team name : Austin Bold
Colours : Red and White
Features : The new logos of the US clubs become simple (Nashville, Pittsburgh, Penne), I would like the same for this team

Team name : El Paso Diablos
Colours : Red and Black
Baldge : up to you
Features : I would like to a very scary devil ;)

Team name : Tallahassee Soccer Club
Colours : up to you ;)
Features ; The new logos of the US clubs become simple (Nashville, Pittsburgh, Penne), I would like the same for this team

Team Name : Chicago River
Colours :white and light blue
Badge : up to you.
Features ; The new logos of the US clubs become simple (Nashville, Pittsburgh, Penne), I would like the same for this team. And can't forget this flag https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago#/media/File:Flag_of_Chicago,_Illinois.svg

Hey RocheyB, thanks for all the stuff you do on here!

Team Name: Globetrotters
Colours: Black and Gold
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): MMXVIII
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you - give me a few to choose from
Features: 5 stars somewhere
Any other info: Can you have the slogan "Carpe Ludum" somewhere?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi again,

Could I please have a logo made for:
Umbro Non league-a
Umbro non league-b
Umbro non league-c

I would just like the umbro logo and then the writing on top of it

Pele03, It wouldn't be called "non-league" would it? That's a catch-all term referring to everything outside of the Premier League and Football League. Umbro League A, Umbro League B, etc. is more realistic.

Is your FM skin background black or white? I'll make the logo the opposite so it stands out.

Last edited:
View attachment 1154065 View attachment 1154066 View attachment 1154067
S.S. BERGAMO
I have used the LAFC template, as directed. The eagle graphic that you posted is rights managed so you'd have to pay for it; I don't use rights managed images but the version I have used fills the available space nicely. I have assumed this is an Italian club, hence the use of the word "Calcio" at the bottom. This eagle has a little chest plate in the middle to show the year of formation together with a football.

Thanks Rochey. But I actually asked for the shape of the badge to be like that of the italian national team which I attached to the image, also with the same fonts used for the italian badge. And also didn't intend for "Calcio" to be added, just "S.S Bergamo".
Please i would appreciate if it can be redone. Thanks a lot.

As well could i have
Team Name: Club Bournmouth
Colours: Yellow and light blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you
Features:
Any other info:
could a silhouette of a player kicking a ball be in the middle of it

Thanks

View attachment 60051 View attachment 60050 View attachment 60049
CLUB BOURNEMOUTH
This design is based on the Augsburg template. I've used the yellow and light blue colourways, as requested, but it looked a bit too pale so I have also introduced a darker blue for greater contrast. Our silhouetted footballer is shooting into the back of the net, somewhere over the sea as though from Bournemouth beach. AFC Bournemouth are known as The Cherries, Bournemouth FC are The Poppies; you're lot could be The Bluebells or The Seasiders.

Back