ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Dublin City FC

Team Name: Dublin City Football Club

Colours: Green, Orange and White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Pretty much the same as Manchester City's badge/make a few different ideas?
Features: Harp replacing the red rose on MCFC badge, Dublin castle replacing the ship/Dublin castle and Harp on the badge in the centre
Any other info: "Dublin City" across the top (Instead of "Manchester") and a slogan across the bottom (Instead of "City") "Blood. Sweat. Beers" or "Pride. Passion. Belief". Replacing the "1894" on City's badge, try DC(18) FC(94)?

Would be great if i could get a normal sized and a small sized one of these please, thank you

Last edited:
SD Tabor

Team Name: ŠD TABOR
Colours:
Blue, White and Green
Badge shape:
Pretty much like the one from Arsenal or Bournemouth
Features:
Make the logo based on the current Coat of arms of our Municipality
Any other info: Don't include the banner with the red cross

Would be great if you could save it in a larger format than 180x180, since we will also be using it on our real football shirts.View attachment 53646

hi could you do a remake of the seaside afc logo, if you could keep everything similar but put your brilliant spin on it that would be great.
ive attached the logo so you can take a look.
thanks in advance

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 53465 View attachment 53464 View attachment 53463
SEASIDE A.F.C.
The seagull is soaring upward, as is your club (hopefully!) against a two-tone blue background in a shield.

eam Name : GKS Tychy
Team Nickname : Tyszanie
Year Founded : 1971
Colours you want included: White Green Black and Red
Badge Shape : any that looks good!
Any extra Info: Tychy is well known for its brewing industry and its international developed brand Tyskie so maybe some beer barrells of some sort in it, wouldnt mind some sort of wreath underneath too if its possible! old badges had an eagle with a crown on. just an idea! hope you can help
Do you need a config: yes
Unique I.D. number: 54003060

1155519d1523455788-logo-requests-thread-tychy-badge.png

Thats the current badge, it looks abit simple to me and i dont like it.

View attachment 53437 View attachment 53436 View attachment 53435
GKS TYCHY
I have retained that green, black, red tricolour with a gold trim which I think accentuates the brightness and gives this logo a slightly metallic look. It's difficult to find wreath vectors at exactly the size, shape and curve angle that you want but I've folded the very top of this one behind the shield. I did try a barrel image but this eagle maintains the overall symmetry of the design and I know from a previous logo that this particular eagle is important in Polish heraldry. Here are the lines for your config files:
<record from="54003060" to="graphics/pictures/club/54003060/logo"/>
<record from="54003060" to="graphics/pictures/club/54003060/icon"/>

Dublin City FC

Team Name: Dublin City Football Club

Colours: Green, Orange and White
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Pretty much the same as Manchester City's badge/make a few different ideas?
Features: Harp replacing the red rose on MCFC badge, Dublin castle replacing the ship/Dublin castle and Harp on the badge in the centre
Any other info: "Dublin City" across the top (Instead of "Manchester") and a slogan across the bottom (Instead of "City") "Blood. Sweat. Beers" or "Pride. Passion. Belief". Replacing the "1894" on City's badge, try DC(18) FC(94)?

Would be great if i could get a normal sized and a small sized one of these please, thank you
Hey DCBFC here are the logo's you requested.
View attachment 53345View attachment 53347 View attachment 53346

Last edited:
Don't forget me please :)

Hi, can you please create this logo for me?

Team Name: London F.C

Year Founded: none

Colors: Red, Blue and White (British flag colors)

Badge shape: Shield or rounded (up to you).

More Info: I would like the logo to include (Big Ben, Tower Bridge, and the Shard) + the British flag in background. and on the top of the logo the British royal crown, you can use a full-color crown or just gold color (up to you).

I would like the logo to be "elegant/classy", think real Madrid. Please make 40%-50% of the logo "white" because it is the main colour.
I hope you can make this logo :D

Thanks.

Last edited:
Fanastic work again, very much appreciated for your time and effort.

Team Name: Gimnástico FC
Colours: Any
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): if you want to add then 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: something that represents Up to rocheyb
Any other info:
Gimnástico Fútbol Club is a defunct football club based in Valencia, Spain

View attachment 52647 View attachment 52646 View attachment 52645
GIMNASTICO F.C.
This now defunct club was one of two that merged to form Levante UD and it shares that same Barcelona-style red and blue stripes. The Coat of Arms of Valencia appears top right and the football is self-explanatory — I put some faint horizontal lines behind those details just to add a little bit of extra detail, rather than a plain white background.

Team Name: King's Park FC
Colours: Any but not Blue or Green
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): No thanks
Features: something that represents Its going to be a club based in Glasgow so something different to Rangers and Celtic

View attachment 52633 View attachment 52632 View attachment 52631
KING'S PARK A.F.C.
I've gone with black-and-white stripes for this club. The Flag of St. Andrew is obvious in its context here; the graphic below it features a tree, a bird, a fish, a bell and a ring and I gather that it is of significance to Glasgow in particular. I've taken the liberty of calling them AFC because "Association Football Club" fits better across the width under the more prominent "King's Park".

Duque D.Caxias

Team Name: DUQUE D.CAXIAS
Colours: The same colorsYear Established:
Badge shape :
Pretty much the same as Manchester City's badge/make a few different ideas?Features: Duke in the place of Manchester, and D.Caxias in the place of City.
Any other info: The dove in the center, taking away the others.

View attachment 52629 View attachment 52628

Last edited:
Team Name: SK Bergen Sparta
Colours: Any
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): Not bothered but if you want 2016
Features: Up to rocheyb. It is going to be based on S
portsklubben Bergen Sparta is a Norwegian sports club from Bergen. A defunct club from Norway.

View attachment 52517 View attachment 52516 View attachment 52515
SPORTSKLUBBEN BERGEN SPARTA
The central roundel is the Coat of Arms of Bergen. The Spartan soldier used left and right punctuates the text and obviously references the team name. These two elements have determined the overall colour scheme, here.

Team Name: Arden Forest
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established: 2017
Badge shape: Round
Features: Would like something forest related, but nothing like Nottingham Forest, or whatever you think.
If you can make it possible, i would be super grateful.

View attachment 52514 View attachment 52513 View attachment 52512
ARDEN FOREST F.C.
Different shades of blue and plenty of white, as requested. The stag is leaping over some honeysuckle — the official flower of the County of Warwickshire — with the year of formation split between the left and right hand spaces in the outer roundel.

Team Name: Mestre
Colours: Orange, Black & White
Year Established: 1929
Badge Shape: Your choice
Features: Please make a modern adaptation of their current badge - not bothered about badge shape but please keep the inner crest.

Cheers!

View attachment 1156577

View attachment 52479 View attachment 52478 View attachment 52477
ASSOCIAZIONE CALCIO MESTRE
A recreation of the original, using shield vectors already in my possession.

Hello! Loving the work so far! I have a few requests for you, but to avoid bombarding the thread i'll leave this one first...

Team Name:
Knightsbridge
Colours:
Red, Navy Blue, Black & White, Green, Gold... Anything that works well.
Badge shape: Avant-garde/Minimalist (e.g. Swansea's Swan + Name combo)
Features: My idea was the image bellow (homage to Horseguards) and the Club name. But generally something modern/sleek looking.

View attachment 1157601

Any other info:
This is a totally fictitious/custom club. It's located right next to Hyde Park and based out of the (in this scenario old) Hyde park/Knightsbridge cavalry barracks. Close proximity to Buckingham & Kensington Palace, Westminster and Chelsea. Key words for inspiration should you need any: Heraldry, Regal, Heritage, Horse, Grace... Please, of course, feel free to use your artistic license.

Cheers!

View attachment 52297 View attachment 52296 View attachment 52295
KNIGHTSBRIDGE A.F.C.
I've gone with AFC for this one because the wording fits better across the available space. The overall idea is inspired by the Swansea City logo but I can't do curved text against a transparent background without making it very messy. The Latin text at the bottom means "The road to glory is paved with honour and grace". This logo will disappear against a dark FM skin, so come back if you need the black and white reversed.

Hello! All the logos look amazing, so I figured I'd come here for some help with a logo for a custom team of mine.

This a rough sketch of what I'm after:

Team Name: Avon Hill Football Club
Colours: Dark green and gold, maybe a few black details (artist's choice of course)
By dark green I'm thinking something like this, but if a lighter shade looks better then by all means pick that:
View attachment 1157772
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):

Features: I would like a golden oak tree as the main feature in the logo, found these two which look quite nice:
View attachment 1157765View attachment 1157768

Besides the oak there should be a golden football somewhere. Maybe underneath the oak?
If the badge is too empty after these, there could be something on each side of the tree. I have no preference as to what though, maybe two golden animals/men?

Any other info: Since it's an English team I would prefer if it's somewhat similar to English badges, but my standards are not high at all. I would just be extremely thankful if this could be done for me.

Hopefully my idea is somewhat workable, thanks!

View attachment 52271 View attachment 52270 View attachment 52269
AVON HILL F.C.
Pretty much as described except that I used a different vector image for the oak which was already in the gold and black colourways that I wanted to use in that central roundel. The shape of the space on the right of the tree trunk lends itself to cradling the football.

Team Logo Please

Good day Boss.

Please create this logo for me if you do not mind

Team Name: Festac City United
Motto: The Home of Legends
Colours: Brown,White and Black.
Year Established:1977
Badge Shape: similar to manchester united as thats the club i support
Features: N/A

Would really appreciate your help with this. i am also attaching a picture to ask if its possible you use the icon in the middle without the words around it.

God bless anf keep up the good work

Hi rocheyb

I'd like to know how the Gibraltar league project is going. Thank you :)

My Custom Logo

Hi so I was wondering, can you make me a custom logo?

Name: Strandzha-Sredets PFC
Year Founded: 1919
Colors: White, Dark Blue and a little bit of yellow
Badge: Round
if you can pls add a lion to the badge, thank you

Last edited:
Hi, Thanks, man for your effort it is really amazing.

I wanted to request a logo and jersey designs for A.C. Milan, I don't know if you can do jerseys if not let me know who can help.

Logo:
Team Name: AC. Milan
100% Same logo design same colors just make the logo rounded, replace the ACM with A.C. MILAN.

Kits:
Home: Red and Black Stripes with Puma logo and the sponsor AirItaly (new logo) in White.

Away: Complete white with two shoulder lines Green Red (Separated by the white color) to represent the Italian flag, with sponsors and Puma in Red. (Red and Black V-neck collar).

3rd​: BLACK with White green and red lines vertically in the middle of the jersey (single lines) to represent the Italian flag. Puma and sponsors in white + black collar with partial white.

I hope my request is clear and I hope you can do it, and sorry in advance if my English is not strong enough to make this simpler.

Thank you.

View attachment 52085 View attachment 52084 View attachment 52083
A.C. MILAN
The 7 stars represent Milan's 7 European Cup/Champions League titles. I'm the logos man, I don't do kits. If you goto my Twitter profile @FMLogos_rocheyb you'll see plenty of retweets by me of custom kit creators.

Back