ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hello mate
Could you create a logo for my created club in FM 2018?

Team Name : Red Bull Athens
Colours : Red , White and Black
Year Established : 2017
Badge Shape : Like Red Bull Salzburg
Features: -
Any other info : Parthenon silhouette in the yellow circle

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 52078 View attachment 52077 View attachment 52076
RED BULL ATHENS
I had to replace the football in order to get the Parthenon to sit infront of it without blocking the view of the two bulls. The upper case lettering of the word ATHENS contains a lot of vertical lines, which don't respond well to being curved so I put spaces in between each letter.

Hi could you please create this logo for me.

Team Name: Red Bull Rangers
Colours: Red,White and Blue.
Year Established:2017
Badge Shape: like Leipzigs
Features: N/A

Would really appreciate your help.
many thanks

View attachment 52075 View attachment 52074 View attachment 52073
RED BULL RANGERS
This one gets to jump the queue just because the Red Bull Athens one meant that I had the template open, anyway. "RANGERS" suits the curved style a bit better than "ATHENS" so no need to space out the letters this time.

Team Name: Barcelona City
Colour: Red and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round like Man City badge
Features: Catalunya flag and England flag
Any other info:

View attachment 52072 View attachment 52071 View attachment 52070
BARCELONA CITY C.F.
As requested but using the Spanish term "Club de Fútbol", as per Villarreal CF. There is a white outline on the outer edge.

Hi, can you please create this logo for me?

Team Name: London F.C

Year Founded: none

Colors: Red, Blue and White (British flag colors)

Badge shape: Shield or rounded (up to you).

More Info: I would like the logo to include (Big Ben, Tower Bridge, and the Shard) + the British flag in background. and on the top of the logo the British royal crown, you can use a full-color crown or just gold color (up to you).

View attachment 52069 View attachment 52068 View attachment 52067
LONDON F.C.
Not exactly what you asked for but I think it evokes the same idea of iconic London features. The UK crown sits atop in a similar style to that which we see with some Spanish clubs.

Hi RocheyB, it's been a while since I last made a request. Hoping you'll be able to help me out with a logo for the Nashville MLS franchise that is due to begin play in 2020!

Team Name: Nashville City FC
Colours: Gold (#FAD031), Dark Blue (#1A3662) and White
Year Established: None
Badge Shape: I'm a bit unsure about this. I wouldn't mind a shield shape, or a round shape.
Features: I'd like the club's name to feature, of course, and a silhouette of the city's skyline including the 'batman' building (AT&T building).
Any other info: If you like, if you need to fill some space on the badge if it's looking bare, you can toy with the idea of adding something else that could represent Nashville. Not a big feature, maybe a small nod, such as a musical note or pair of boots representing the city's link to country music.

Many thanks RocheyB! I am looking forward to seeing what you can do with it and using it in my game where I have added Nashville to the MLS!

View attachment 52066 View attachment 52065 View attachment 52064
NASHVILLE CITY F.C.
I have used the blue and gold that you requested and the outside edge is white (not that you can see it on this website) but I have also made use of black to contrast the skyline against the background and make the text stand out. That guitar image only needed a minor tweak to get it in the right colours.

Team Name: ŠD TABOR
Colours:
Blue, White and Green
Badge shape:
Pretty much like the one from Arsenal or Bournemouth
Features:
Make the logo based on the current Coat of arms of our Municipality
Any other info: Don't include the banner with the red cross

Would be great if you could save it in a larger format than 180x180, since we will also be using it on our real football shirts.View attachment 1161045

View attachment 52063 View attachment 52062 View attachment 52061
SD TABOR
I have redrawn the Coat of Arms to leave out the ribbon at the top and get the masoned wall argent where I wanted it. Your printer will probably need to recreate it — it's too low resolution as it is.

Good day Boss.

Please create this logo for me if you do not mind

Team Name: Festac City United
Motto: The Home of Legends
Colours: Brown,White and Black.
Year Established:1977
Badge Shape: similar to manchester united as thats the club i support

Would really appreciate your help with this. i am also attaching a picture to ask if its possible you use the icon in the middle without the words around it.

God bless and keep up the good work

Note: Any additional features can be added to the icon at your discretion,Thanks again

Tango Squad FC

Hi Rochey,

Can you please make the Tango Squad FC logo in the sizes for FM?
I don't want anything changed about the actual logo just for it to be usable. You'll be able to find the logo on Google but they all have backgrounds on them.

Thanks man.

Hi Rochey,

Can you please make the Tango Squad FC logo in the sizes for FM?
I don't want anything changed about the actual logo just for it to be usable. You'll be able to find the logo on Google but they all have backgrounds on them.

Thanks man.

View attachment 52000 View attachment 51999 View attachment 51998
TANGO SQUAD F.C.
I haven't had to do anything here, other than just crop this roundel out of another image and save it at our required sizes. It's a good logo; I like that broken circle on the outer edge — expect to see that idea ripped off in this thread soon!

Team Name: DUQUE D.CAXIAS
Colours: The same colorsYear Established:
Badge shape :
Pretty much the same as Manchester City's badge/make a few different ideas?Features: Duke in the place of Manchester, and D.Caxias in the place of City.
Any other info: The dove in the center, taking away the others.

View attachment 1162187 View attachment 1162188

View attachment 51965 View attachment 51964 View attachment 51963
DUQUE D.CAXIAS F.C.
Putting the full team name at the top with "Football Club" at the bottom makes better use of the space; the curve effect doesn't work very well on short lines of text.

Hey guys! im gonna start a save at lvl 22 in England and i need a logo for Fairwarp, this is the one i've found

View attachment 1162404

View attachment 51940 View attachment 51939 View attachment 51938
FAIRWARP F.C.
This is a real club from West Sussex, whose website identifies their team colours as dark blue so I have opted for this two-tone blue background within the kind of shield that you might find hanging on the wall of a clubhouse. I can't draw — the images I use are all sourced from the internet and unfortunately, I couldn't find a decent one that could be converted into a deer with his foot on the ball, but this one looks like he's taking the ball under control. A left-footed deer. You don't see that very often.

Hello! Loving the work so far! I have a few requests for you, but to avoid bombarding the thread i'll leave this one first...

Team Name:
Knightsbridge
Colours:
Red, Navy Blue, Black & White, Green, Gold... Anything that works well.
Badge shape: Avant-garde/Minimalist (e.g. Swansea's Swan + Name combo)
Features: My idea was the image bellow (homage to Horseguards) and the Club name. But generally something modern/sleek looking.

View attachment 1157601

Any other info:
This is a totally fictitious/custom club. It's located right next to Hyde Park and based out of the (in this scenario old) Hyde park/Knightsbridge cavalry barracks. Close proximity to Buckingham & Kensington Palace, Westminster and Chelsea. Key words for inspiration should you need any: Heraldry, Regal, Heritage, Horse, Grace... Please, of course, feel free to use your artistic license.

Cheers!

View attachment 51929 View attachment 51928 View attachment 51926
KNIGHTSBRIDGE F.C. (REDUX)
I've decided that I don't like the first version that I did of this logo so here's another one. I think this one suits the description of "minimalist" a lot better. There's a white outline on the outer edge.

Last edited:
Quality work as always, the club chairman loves it. I have PM'd you.

View attachment 51907 View attachment 51906 View attachment 51905
WOLVERHAMPTON T.F.C. (REDUX)
Replacing the Subbuteo player with a green one, as requested in a private message. I've left the base black because it contrasts better against the green-and-white stripes. This kit is similar to the Northern Ireland team that I had in my Subbuteo collection as a kid. I lost one of the players so I bought the team again. Then, on holiday on the Greek Island of Rhodes, our rooms (me and my brother + my mum and dad) were broken into and my mum's bracelet was stolen. The police were called and they investigated the scene... and an officer comes out of my room holding a singular green-and-white Subbuteo player: "Is this yours?" he says to me. I can only assume that the player went missing because he'd got into the pocket of some item of clothing or maybe wrapped up in something that was packed and taken on holiday!

Mate it is quality work as ever, a massive thanks to you. We are going to show all at the club tomorrow before sticking it on our website. I am sure it will get a posotive reaction. We will make sure you get all credit for the work mate.

Little subbuteo players do tend to turn up in interesting places mate. do you still play.

Good day Boss.

Please create this logo for me if you do not mind

Team Name: Festac City United
Motto: The Home of Legends
Colours: Brown,White and Black.
Year Established:1977
Badge Shape: similar to manchester united as thats the club i support

Would really appreciate your help with this. i am also attaching a picture to ask if its possible you use the icon in the middle without the words around it.

God bless anf keep up the good work

View attachment 51904 View attachment 51903 View attachment 51902
FRESTAC CITY UNITED
I like the Manchester United design as a logo but as a template to work from, it's a pig! I can't get text to curve in three separate directions at once so the team name at the top is just curving as though this were a normal roundel logo.

Mate it is quality work as ever, a massive thanks to you. We are going to show all at the club tomorrow before sticking it on our website. I am sure it will get a posotive reaction. We will make sure you get all credit for the work mate.

Little subbuteo players do tend to turn up in interesting places mate. do you still play.

I don't play, anymore — I poured all of my Subbuteo players (about 80 teams!) into a big cake tin and took them to University but I ended up giving them to my landlady's son when I left my place in Acton, West London. I do engage with several members of the Subbuteo community on Twitter, though and I often retweet their hand-painted teams and stadium set-ups. I'm @FMLogos_rocheyb if you want to browse my profile page to see what I'm referring to.

Back