ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Hi rocheyb

I'd like to know how the Gibraltar league project is going. Thank you :)

I have 26 logos done, which includes a 10-team Premier Division and a 10-team Second Division. I've got 10 former clubs to resurrect, 8 requested custom clubs to do and I've got a list of 20 custom clubs that I have invented by staring at a map of Gibraltar. I'll post up the Premier, Second and Resurrected teams when they are all done, then the Custom clubs will follow. Not sure exactly when, though — the workload from my day job changes email-by-email!

Stunning!

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1162945 View attachment 1162946 View attachment 1162947
FRESTAC CITY UNITED
I like the Manchester United design as a logo but as a template to work from, it's a pig! I can't get text to curve in three separate directions at once so the team name at the top is just curving as though this were a normal roundel logo.

I can not thank you enough.Its GREAT and I LOVE IT.Thanks so much mate!!I made a silly typographical error.It should be FESTAC and not FRESTAC. Could you please correct this for me? Thanks

Hi so I was wondering, can you make me a custom logo?

Name: Strandzha-Sredets PFC
Year Founded: 1919
Colors: White, Dark Blue and a little bit of yellow
Badge: Round
if you can pls add a lion to the badge, thank you

View attachment 51901 View attachment 51900 View attachment 51899
STRANDZHA-SREDETS P.F.C.
Sredets is in Bulgaria and the medalion that's repeated at the bottom is the symbol of the First Bulgarian Empire, which is referenced on the Wikipedia page for Sredets.

Background Problems ingame

I cant thank you enough.its even better now.thank you so much buddy.

I am sorry to bug you again but there is a problem with the new logo. the old one shows up well in the game but the new one shows up with white background. Attached picture to show you.

View attachment 1158583View attachment 1158584LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS DONE PROPER, COLOUR SCHEME NAVY & WHITE WITH THE WELSH FLAG AND TOTTENHAM CREST IN IT.

View attachment 51827 View attachment 51826 View attachment 51825
WREXHAM SPURS (REDUX)
Looking at the first version I did of this logo, the horizontal bar containing the team name was too high so it left too much of the stripes at the bottom and squashed the two sections at the top — so here it is again with that horizontal bar a bit lower.

I am sorry to bug you again but there is a problem with the new logo. the old one shows up well in the game but the new one shows up with white background. Attached picture to show you.

I've just downloaded it from this thread and checked it; the transparency is there. So download it again but before you click the button to save it, make sure that the file extension is .png — that should fix it. Likewise on the icon version.

Team Name: Swanland FC
Colours: White (main) Dark Blue (Secondary) Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: A swan, the humber bridge and the white rose of yorkshire
Any other info:

I've just downloaded it from this thread and checked it; the transparency is there. So download it again but before you click the button to save it, make sure that the file extension is .png — that should fix it. Likewise on the icon version.

Done,Thank you

View attachment 1162760 View attachment 1162761 View attachment 1162762
LONDON F.C.
Not exactly what you asked for but I think it evokes the same idea of iconic London features. The UK crown sits atop in a similar style to that which we see with some Spanish clubs.

Thanks but it is a little different then what I wanted.
I have attached a logo that I liked, can you change the name to (London City Football club) with the same style just change the font to what you feel works with the new logo (attached example fonts)+ the colour of the logo.
Instead of the purple use red "RGB: (207, 20, 43)", and Instead of the gold border lines use blue "RGB: (0, 36, 125)"

Much Appreciated.

Last edited:
Team Name: Swanland FC
Colours: White (main) Dark Blue (Secondary) Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: A swan, the humber bridge and the white rose of yorkshire
Any other info:

View attachment 51711 View attachment 51710 View attachment 51709
SWANLAND F.C.
The design of this one is determined to a large extent by the images that I could find. That is the Humber Bridge at the top left but I had to crop it tightly to block out some text at the bottom. Blackburn Rovers style blue-and-white halves at the bottom with a Leeds United style white rose on top. Black in the text and in the shaded swan. The yellow bit at the top could be the rising sun on the horizon, indicative of a bright future for this club.

Many thanks for the reply, rocheyb.

It was just to know how he was running. First is the work.
Hug and good continuation.

View attachment 1163143 View attachment 1163144 View attachment 1163145
SWANLAND F.C.
The design of this one is determined to a large extent by the images that I could find. That is the Humber Bridge at the top left but I had to crop it tightly to block out some text at the bottom. Blackburn Rovers style blue-and-white halves at the bottom with a Leeds United style white rose on top. Black in the text and in the shaded swan. The yellow bit at the top could be the rising sun on the horizon, indicative of a bright future for this club.

Thank you looks great

Team Name: Revves FC
Colours: Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round (Real Madrid inspired if possible)
Features: A football, a crown.
Any other info: If possible inspired by Real Madrid logo

Team Name: Tynecaster United
Colours: Black and White (Striped)
Features: A castle
Badge Shape: Any
Info: Club is based on Newcastle United

Team Name: Kingsbay
Colours: White and Navy
Badge Shape: Round
Features: Deers head (Or antlers)
Info: Club is based on Southampton

Team Name: The Royals
Colours: Blue and White (Horizontal stripes)
Badge Shape: Any
Features: A crown
Info: Club is based on Reading

Thanks but it is a little different then what I wanted.
I have attached a logo that I liked, can you change the name to (London City Football club) with the same style just change the font to what you feel works with the new logo (attached example fonts)+ the colour of the logo.
Instead of the purple use red "RGB: (207, 20, 43)", and Instead of the gold border lines use blue "RGB: (0, 36, 125)"

Much Appreciated.

View attachment 51431 View attachment 51430 View attachment 51429
LONDON CITY F.C. (REDUX)
The red is a little bit brighter than the RGB colour that you specified — I sampled it from the Cross of St. George in the Coat of Arms. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Back