ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: Revves FC
Colours: Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Round (Real Madrid inspired if possible)
Features: A football, a crown.
Any other info: If possible inspired by Real Madrid logo

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 51427 View attachment 51426 View attachment 51425
REVVES F.C.
I went hard on the Real Madrid template so no room for the football but I think this one works as is.

Team Name: Tynecaster United
Colours: Black and White (Striped)
Features: A castle
Badge Shape: Any
Info: Club is based on Newcastle United

View attachment 51410 View attachment 51409 View attachment 51408
TYNECASTER UNITED F.C.
You said this club was based on Newcastle United so I have made use of the magpie in the foreground. Vector images of castles tend to be Disney-style, cartoon images but I like this one because it looks like my nephew's PlayMobil Knight's Fortress!

Team Name: The Royals
Colours: Blue and White (Horizontal stripes)
Features: A crown
Info: Club is based on Reading

View attachment 51405 View attachment 51404 View attachment 51403
THE ROYALS F.C.
It's common — particularly among Spanish clubs — for the crown to appear on top of the badge but as the crown is fundamental to the name of this team, it makes sense to hold it within the centre of the roundel. Reading's badge features quite a lot of red though I think the trope of blue-and-white hoops with red pinstripe is more of a QPR feature.

Team Name: Kingsbay
Colours: White and Navy
Badge Shape: Round
Features: Deers head (Or antlers)
Info: Club is based on Southampton

View attachment 51398 View attachment 51397 View attachment 51396
KINGSBAY F.C.
The shape of the stag's head with those antlers sticking out doesn't suit a roundel but it does fit well on a shield logo. This club is based on Southampton but you have us playing in Pompey colours?! You're banned!

Team Name: Redbull London
Colours: Royal Blue, White, Hints of Red
Features: Same as other Redbull badges but change the colours to the ones I asked
Info:

Durham Red Bulls logo

Team Name:*Durham Red Bulls
Colours:*Black and red
Year Established*(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):*2017
Badge shape*(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):*Shield similar to the other red bulls teams
Features:*Similar to New York Red Bulls logo
Any other info:*

Thanks

Team Name: Redbull London
Colours: Royal Blue, White, Hints of Red
Features: Same as other Redbull badges but change the colours to the ones I asked
Info:

View attachment 51299View attachment 51298 View attachment 51297
RED BULL LONDON
I'm not sure what you're asking for that is different from the normal Red Bull template. This is one I have done before (which might explain why I'm having some trouble uploading the images). If this is what you want then great; if not, come back to me with your amends.

Last edited:
View attachment 1162169 View attachment 1162170 View attachment 1162171
GIMNASTICO F.C.
This now defunct club was one of two that merged to form Levante UD and it shares that same Barcelona-style red and blue stripes. The Coat of Arms of Valencia appears top right and the football is self-explanatory — I put some faint horizontal lines behind those details just to add a little bit of extra detail, rather than a plain white background.

Hi RocheyB great work as always and thanks for my awesome last requests. Please can i request a few logos based on German teams?

Team Name: SC Concordia von 1907
Colours: Any
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): if you want to add then 1907 and 2016
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features:
SC Concordia von 1907 was a German football club from Marienthal, a quarter in the Wandsbek borough of the city of Hamburg.

Team Name: STV Horst-Emscher
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): No thanks
Features:
STV Horst-Emscher was a German association football club from the city of Gelsenkirchen, North Rhine-Westphalia.

Team Name: F.C. Lokomotive Leipzig
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
if you want to add then 2016
Features: Based from Leipzig

Team Name: Avengers
Colours: Silver
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Use the "A" from The Marvels Avengers, keep it modern
Any other info: Something simple, professional and slick pls

Team Name: Avengers
Colours: Silver
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): up to rocheyb
Features: Use the "A" from The Marvels Avengers, keep it modern
Any other info: Something simple, professional and slick pls

View attachment 51201 View attachment 51200 View attachment 51199
AVENGERS F.C.
This logo already exists online — I have just formatted it to the standard sizes.

Team Name: SC Concordia von 1907
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): if you want to add then 1907 and 2016
Features:
SC Concordia von 1907 was a German football club from Marienthal, a quarter in the Wandsbek borough of the city of Hamburg.

Click on the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 51197 View attachment 51196 View attachment 51195
SC CONCORDIA von 1907
There is a Wikipedia page about this club, which was dissolved in 2013. Their badge is shown on the page and this version is strongly based upon it but I have added a bit of texture, the football image and the two separate years of formation.

Team Name: STV Horst-Emscher
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): No thanks
Features:
STV Horst-Emscher was a German association football club from the city of Gelsenkirchen, North Rhine-Westphalia.

View attachment 51193 View attachment 51192 View attachment 51191
STV HORST-EMSCHER
The white cross on a blue and black background is as per this now-defunct club's badge. I have added the red rampant lion, which also features on the Coat of Arms of Gelsenkirchen.

Wow thank you Rochey! Love those three badges. I'll be using them in my FM database.

I have 1 more request that I'd forgotten about so apologies.

Team Name: Catalans
Colours: Blue and White (Stripes)
Year Established: Random
Features: The club was formed by the people of Catalonia so the inclusion of the Catalonia coat of arms/colours would be great.

Back