• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Team Name: Lancaster Town F.C.
Colours:White/Liverpool Red
Year Established: 2012
Badge shape;Circle
Features:A Lancaster Bomber (you did a logo with a duck coming out of the logo (I think it was for Washington Town??) so that would be cool, so long as it doesn't completely take away from the rest)
Any other info: None

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 48389 View attachment 48388 View attachment 48387
LANCASTER TOWN F.C.
Red-and-white colourways against a black shield. The Lancashire Rose appears top centre and the Lancaster Bomber, as requested, breaks out of the frame on either side. There is a white outline on the outer edge of the shield.

Team Name: Stamford F.C.
Colours:Maroon/Gold
Year Established: N/A
Badge shape;I love the logo at the very start of this youtube video! Funnily enough, it's where I got the name for the team. So something similar with the lion would be amazing!
Features:^^^

Can you provide a link to the YouTube video you mentioned, please?

Team Name: Westminster F.C.
Colours:Black/Silver/White
Year Established: N/A
Badge shape;Up to you
Features: This team will be based in Westminster, and their stadium is Parliament Road, so it will have a connection with politics. If there's something you feel would improve the logo, give it a go. If not, then it can be left.

View attachment 48386 View attachment 48385 View attachment 48384
WESTMINSTER A.F.C.
I have inserted "Association" for clarification, in a land where Rugby Football is also played. Big Ben is part of the Palace of Westminster and I've gone with silver pinstripes against a black background.

Team Name: Lowestoft East Coast F.C.
Colours:Yellow/Red stripes
Year Established: 2014
Badge shape;Circle
Features:Something to do with the local area, maybe the famous port or it's location by the sea. Or it's role as the most easterly town in the UK?
Any other info: None

View attachment 48383 View attachment 48382 View attachment 48381
LOWESTOFT EAST COAST F.C.
I have made the red-and-yellow stripes the focal point of this roundel. The white criss-cross pattern that appears left and right matches the grid on the window of the Lowestoft Lighthouse.

Finally! Can you edit this previous logo that you created, so that the Tower of London replaces the ship and a lion replaces the football? If you can play around with some colours that'd be great. Would like to see a deep red, like Liverpool FC, or maybe black and silver, or maybe even Yellow. I'm not sure, I wouldn't mind seeing a few ideas!

So, I know this is a lot, but I'd be hugely thankful if you could provide me with some logos for them! This is going to be my next big save! :)

View attachment 48380 View attachment 48379 View attachment 48378
LONDON CITY F.C.
Red, white, black and yellow colourways for this team. I had more luck finding a vector of Tower Bridge than the Tower of London so I went with it.

Bristol United

Hi rocheyb,
Team Name:
Bristol United
Colours:
Blue and Red
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
I think i would like Newcastle United's old logo which was from 1983 to 1988 and surround it with curved text. It is a Roundel
Features: Hammers (From West Ham's Logo)
Any other info:

Do 4 different logos so i decide

Hi rocheyb,
Team Name:
Bristol United
Colours:
Blue and Red
Year Established
:
Badge shape
:
I think i would like Newcastle United's old logo which was from 1983 to 1988 and surround it with curved text. It is a Roundel
Features: Hammers (From West Ham's Logo)
Any other info:

Do 4 different logos so i decide

View attachment 48055 View attachment 48054 View attachment 48053
BRISTOL UNITED F.C.
I found the Newcastle United logo that you referred to — I can bend text but I can't shape it to fill out a circle as was done with that NUFC logo. A graphic designer could do it but I just do this as a hobby. Instead, I have made the Hammers the feature of this roundel, using your chosen red and blue with a yellow highlight as per Barcelona. I have left the middle of the roundel transparent, which should look quite good when you insert it into your FM save. I used to do several versions for people to choose from but that takes too long and loses my interest. Nowadays, I do one version and you can come back and ask for changes if you want.

Hey,
Great work, have enjoyed look through at everything you've done.
When you have time, can you please create the following badge for FM:
Team Name: Darwin United Football Club
Year Established:
Colours: White, blue and gold
Shape: Shield (like the Monaco badge)
Thank you

Last 3 thanks

Thanks for the logos, i have my last 3.

South Sydney Strikers:
Teal with yellow and white trim
Round badge shape

Sydney United:
Sky Blue with blue and red trim

Townsville SC:
Yucky yellow colour with navy blue trim

thanks so much for all these don't know how to repay you.

Manchester Celtic

Hi rocheyb,
I just have a new certain idea..

Team Name:
Manchester Celtic
Colours:
Green, Red and Blue
Year Established
:
Badge shape
:
Up to Rocheyb
Features: As you think the middle of Glasgow Celtic's logo and the Devil in Manchester Utd's logo.
Any other info: I want the middle of Celtic's logo in the Middle and the year founding in the bottom by the middle of Celtic's logo and I want to have the Devils on each sides.

Aussig

Team Name: Aussig FC
Colours: Silver & Black
Year Established:
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: up to rocheyb. I only ask that there is no text in the logo.
Any other info: It's supposed to be a team that represents the German minority in the Czech Republic.

Thank you, love your work!

Back