ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Logo Request

Got my eyes set on a team want it to be franchised somehow but don't know who with so...

Team Name: Amsterdam City FC
Colours: Red, White and Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): N/A
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Similar to Manchester City's badge but in the Red, Blue and White format
Features: up to you, a windmill in the centre? Anything dutch as long as it's not a pair of clogs haha
Any other info: Slogan
Altijd Verdiend, nooit gegeven

Team Name: Red Bull Amsterdam
Colours: Red Bulls, white background, blue outline
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): N/A
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Same as the Red bulls logo
Features: N/A
Any other info: N/A

Townsville SC:
Yucky yellow colour with navy blue trim

thanks so much for all these don't know how to repay you.

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 47153 View attachment 47152 View attachment 47151
TOWNSVILLE S.C.
Townsville is one of the largest cities in the north of Australia and it's the only place in the whole world that mines three different types of metal — copper, zinc and nickel — with moves afoot to add aluminium, so I have used a vector image of a miner and recoloured his overall to suit the colourways you requested. There's a white outline on the outer edge.

View attachment 47150 View attachment 47149 View attachment 47148
...I meant to add the Australian star at the top.

Last edited:
badge request

Team Name: Bewdley Rovers
Colours: bluee
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): dont really mind
Features: i would like the badge to be around a swan or something like the image i sent:DView attachment 47147

Badge Update

Team Name: Deportivo San Juan
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): same as Man City's
Features: have the flag inside the shield or use the city seal, without the latin banner, instead of the shield
Any other info:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ju..._Los_Lagos.png

Hey RocheyB, View attachment 46996

You previously did the badge for Deportivo San Juan, a few seasons after getting promoted to the first division the club went through a tycoon takeover. As a result, I would like to update the badge to resemble Man City's to pay homage.

Last edited:
Hi rocheyb,
I just have a new certain idea..

Team Name:
Manchester Celtic
Colours:
Green, Red and Blue
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge)
:
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb)
:
Up to Rocheyb
Features: As you think the middle of Glasgow Celtic's logo and the Devil in Manchester Utd's logo.
Any other info: I want the middle of Celtic's logo in the Middle and the year founding in the bottom by the middle of Celtic's logo and I want to have the Devils on each sides.

View attachment 47084 View attachment 47083 View attachment 47082
MANCHESTER CELTIC F.C.
As described, I think, but using alternatively coloured versions of the Celtic clover and the red devil that I found online.

Team Name: Aussig FC
Colours: Silver & Black
Year Established:
Badge shape: up to rocheyb
Features: up to rocheyb. I only ask that there is no text in the logo.
Any other info: It's supposed to be a team that represents the German minority in the Czech Republic.

Thank you, love your work!

View attachment 47080 View attachment 47079 View attachment 47078
AUSSIG F.C.
The Bundesadler ("German Eagle", I think) is an often and still used symbol of Germany. The football at the bottom adds context and fills the space. You asked for silver and black but I think you can see what I'm doing with the red and yellow flashes, relating to the German flag. You requested no text in the logo — I like that because within FM itself, club logos only ever appear alongside the club's name, anyway.

Last edited:
Ballymun United

Hi, I was wondering if you were able to create the crest attached in this post, but without the shine in it as it makes it looks ridiculous. If not could you do something similar? Thanks

Team Name:
Ballymun United
Colours: Yellow and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1969
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): please check attached image
Features: please check attached image
Any other info:
View attachment 47064

would someone be able to create me a custom Dunfermline badge? potentially even change the name to dunfermline Town or dunfermline united

View attachment 47054 View attachment 47053 View attachment 47052
LONGTHORPE F.C.
From a request on Twitter for a club based near Peterborough. Although the tower image used here is a generic one, it's similar to Longthorpe Tower, which is a tourist attraction in the area. The combination of maroon and gold and the presence of the Roman Golden Eagle, left and right and the use of Times New Roman for the text provide that Roman vibe.

Got my eyes set on a team want it to be franchised somehow but don't know who with so...

Team Name: Amsterdam City FC
Colours: Red, White and Blue
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Similar to Manchester City's badge but in the Red, Blue and White format
Features: up to you, a windmill in the centre? Anything dutch as long as it's not a pair of clogs haha
Any other info: Slogan
Altijd Verdiend, nooit gegeven

View attachment 47018 View attachment 47017 View attachment 47016
AMSTERDAM CITY F.C.
A windmill in the middle, as requested, and the Dutch tricolour adorning the background.

Hey man, looking for a couple badges done.

Team Name: Hull Tigers
Colours: Orange/Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
up to rocheyb
Features: tiger
Any other info:

Team Name: Limavady FC
Colours: Yellow/Blue
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
up to rocheyb
Features: dog leaping (
View attachment 47015
Any other info:

Team Name: Bewdley Rovers
Colours: bluee
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): dont really mind
Features: i would like the badge to be around a swan or something like the image i sent:DView attachment 1168127

View attachment 46995 View attachment 46994 View attachment 46993
BEWDLEY ROVERS F.C.
I think the crown round the neck symbolises the idea that swans belong to The Crown. Our lad here is kind of walking on water or possibly jumping in!

Team Name: Deportivo San Juan
Colours: Blue and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): same as Man City's
Features: have the flag inside the shield or use the city seal, without the latin banner, instead of the shield
Any other info:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Ju..._Los_Lagos.png

Hey RocheyB, View attachment 1168279

You previously did the badge for Deportivo San Juan, a few seasons after getting promoted to the first division the club went through a tycoon takeover. As a result, I would like to update the badge to resemble Man City's to pay homage.

View attachment 46992 View attachment 46991 View attachment 46990
DEPORTIVO SAN JUAN (REDUX)

Hi, I was wondering if you were able to create the crest attached in this post, but without the shine in it as it makes it looks ridiculous. If not could you do something similar? Thanks

Team Name:
Ballymun United
Colours: Yellow and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1969
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): please check attached image
Features: please check attached image
Any other info:
View attachment 1168211

View attachment 46989 View attachment 46988 View attachment 46987
BALLYMUN UNITED F.C.
I can't match the original ribboned design but the elements are similar to the Manchester City template that seems to be generally quite popular with FMers. I don't know what that Darlek item on either side is — high rise flats, maybe — but I copied it from the top of the original.

would someone be able to create me a custom Dunfermline badge? potentially even change the name to dunfermline Town or dunfermline united

View attachment 46968 View attachment 46967 View attachment 46966
DUNFERMLINE TOWN A.F.C.
The Coat of Arms for Dunfermline features two rampant lions either side of a castle tower, so I have worked with those elements here and reimagined this as a team that wears navy blue with thin white stripes.

Back