thanks mate

Last edited:
Brisbane City

Team Name:[FONT=&quot] Brisbane City[/FONT]
Colours:[FONT=&quot] Orange and Maroon[/FONT]
Badge shape:[FONT=&quot] Up to you

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]thanks mate

I have 14 more teams, if you can do it if you want, just let me know and i'll put the details in the thread. [/FONT]

Team Name: Marbella Football Club

Colours: White background, dark blue font and details

Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 1997 , below lettering.

Badge shape : round

Inspirations: retro Leeds badge and retro Real Madrid badge

View attachment 1164890View attachment 1164891

Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 50082 View attachment 50081 View attachment 50080
MARBELLA F.C.
I've gone with the MFC motif but those two examples you gave were both a bit plain. Marbella is one of the locations you might go to if you wanted to spot a golden eagle — this particular vector has the eagle wearing a halo, which seems apt with Spain traditionally being such a Catholic country. The use of lines is fairly arbitrary, I just like the way it looks.

Team Name: Brisbane City
Colours: Orange and Maroon
Badge shape: Up to you

thanks mate

I have 14 more teams, if you can do it if you want, just let me know and i'll put the details in the thread.

View attachment 50067 View attachment 50066 View attachment 50065
BRISBANE CITY S.C.
Orange and maroon halves for this club. The Caduceus is a medical symbol that appears on the Coat of Arms for the city of Brisbane. "SC" means Soccer Club, in a country where "football" can mean any one of several different sports.

Regarding the 14 other teams, just post them up in groups of 3 or 4 and I will do them in turn — but that will enable me to attend to singular requests in-between.

thank you! Here is 3 more.

thanks rocheyb for the 2 logos, appreciate it! here are 3 more:

Brisbane North FC (Caramel; Orange and White as secondary's)
Canberra Greens (Light Green and Green)
Dandenong City (Red; Black and Neon Yellow as secondary's)

thank you.

thanks rocheyb for the 2 logos, appreciate it! here are 3 more:

Brisbane North FC (Caramel; Orange and White as secondary's)

View attachment 49792 View attachment 49791 View attachment 49790
BRISBANE NORTH S.C.
I've gone with quite a retro style, here — that caramel and orange combination was quite popular during the early 70s with some cars and home interior design. There are griffins on the Coat of Arms of Brisbane so I have chosen to depict one here. For Australian clubs, I'm inclined to use "Soccer Club" rather than "football club" to differentiate against Aussie Rules teams.

2 more

thanks for the 2 logos! like them a lot. regarding my previous post, just in case you forgot there's still another logo, "Dandenong City" it had red, black and neon yellow colours.

These are the next two logos:

Gold Coast United (Gold and Baby Blue)
Greeks United:
now, the Greek United logo is more specific: the colours I would like are the same as the Greek flag (blue and white), I would also like a castle wall and a spartan behind the castle wall on the logo (the spartan and wall still both blue and white).

thank you

Hi Rocheyb, loving your work with the logos!
Would it be possible to request two logos please (apologies if I can only ask for 1)

Team No.1:

Team Name: Holywell Arcadians
Colours: Light Blue & White
Year Established: 1927
Badge Shape: Up to you

Team No.2:

Team Name: Deva Victrix
Colours: Blood Red & Gold
Features: Add a Roman-style Eagle to the logo please.

Thanks again Rocheyb! :)

A small request.

Hi RocheyB. I really like your work and i hope you want to make a logo for me.

Team Name: Legends Football Club

Colours: Gold and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you. :P

Features: Maybe a cool dragon or perhaps a sword through the logo. Be creative ^^

Greeks United:
now, the Greek United logo is more specific: the colours I would like are the same as the Greek flag (blue and white), I would also like a castle wall and a spartan behind the castle wall on the logo (the spartan and wall still both blue and white).

thank you

View attachment 49549 View attachment 49548 View attachment 49547
GREEKS UNITED S.C.
Walls are difficult! I have put the Greek flag in the background with a Spartan soldier vector aiming his sword out of the frame of the shield. There's a white key line on the outer edge.

Looking Beatutiful!

Holy Moly these logos are looking really great! really appreciate the logos. I especially like the Greeks united one. You have done exceptionally well.

Your thread looks a bit conjested so this time ill only give you one logo:

Geelong Gazeles (Orange and White with Gold trim)

thanks in advance

New Logo

Team Name: FC Prince Rock
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1947
Features: A Lighthouse, doesn't have to have a background but if you have the ability to make a background that would be great

Team No.1:

Team Name: Holywell Arcadians
Colours: Light Blue & White
Year Established: 1927

View attachment 49251 View attachment 49250 View attachment 49249
HOLYWELL ARCADIANS
The Wikipedia page for Holywell Town identifies the Arcadians as one of the club's previous identities and there's a photo showing them wearing hoops. So I have gone for a design involving hoops for this badge. A black rampant lion is featured on the flag of Clywd, the county in which Holywell is located, so it makes an appearance here, too. The two stars represent two local league titles the club won when known as Holywell Arcadians, prior to their subsequent name change.

Team No.2:

Team Name: Deva Victrix
Colours: Blood Red & Gold
Features: Add a Roman-style Eagle to the logo please.

Thanks again Rocheyb! :)

View attachment 49220 View attachment 49219 View attachment 49218
DEVA VICTRIX A.C.
Similar colours to AS Roma but going with gold, as requested, rather than orange. This eagle is a traditional symbol of the Roman Empire and SPQR stands for: Senatus Populusque Romanus ("The Senate and the People of Rome"). I've taken "Associazione Calcio" — the AC of Milan fame — to identify this as a football team and the ball at the bottom fits the space nicely and balances out the use of gold and white against that strong red background.

Hi RocheyB. I really like your work and i hope you want to make a logo for me.

Team Name: Legends Football Club

Colours: Gold and Black
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2017

Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you. :P

Features: Maybe a cool dragon or perhaps a sword through the logo. Be creative ^^

View attachment 49211 View attachment 49210 View attachment 49209
LEGENDS F.C.
Off with their 'eds!

Holy Moly these logos are looking really great! really appreciate the logos. I especially like the Greeks united one. You have done exceptionally well.

Your thread looks a bit conjested so this time ill only give you one logo:

Geelong Gazeles (Orange and White with Gold trim)

thanks in advance

View attachment 49194 View attachment 49193 View attachment 49192
GEELONG GAZELLES S.C.
A gazelle leaping to control a high ball with his antlers. There ought to be a FIFA regulation against that!

Back