ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter rocheyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 1M
Click the big image for a larger preview:
View attachment 1163454 View attachment 1163455 View attachment 1163456
LONDON CITY F.C. (REDUX)
The red is a little bit brighter than the RGB colour that you specified — I sampled it from the Cross of St. George in the Coat of Arms. There is a white outline on the outer edge of this logo.

Hi Rocheyb,

Fantastic work, really love this logo. Please could you edit this so the inner and outer edges are in gold instead of the blue. Would be massively appreciated.

Last edited:
any chance you could do a higher resolution version of brymbo fc's logo ive attached it to this post nothing needs changing just needs to look sharper if thats possible
thanks

another two

hello again. love the geelong gazelles logo.

Hobart Devils (Red and Navy Blue)
Melbourne AFC (Navy Blue and Black, and White Trim)

thanks!

My Custom Logo

Soo I need a new logo for a new club

Club Name: PFC Cherno More Burgas
Colours: Purple, White and Gold
Badge Shape: Up to you
Features: Small ship like Man City's ship in their logo and the Municipality Burgas logo (only if you can put it in there) and to be not cartoonish

Last edited:
Thank you very much for the Holywell Arcadians & Deva Victrix badges Rocheyb - they look amazing!!

Team Name: FC Prince Rock
Colours: Red and White
Year Established: 1947
Features: A Lighthouse, doesn't have to have a background but if you have the ability to make a background that would be great

View attachment 48887 View attachment 48886 View attachment 48885
F.C. PRINCE ROCK
I had a couple of goes at this one. I tried it with both a shield and a roundel but couldn't get it to work — then I saw the Man City template in my files and realised that the shield-within-a-roundel option was the way to go!

Team Name: Royston Celtic
Colours: Green and White
Year Established: 2018
Features: please use Cetlic badge as a template can you turn the gold to green, and change the text on the bottom to 'A BONIS AD MELIORA'
and remove the star and text from the top and maybe add the royston crow perched on top (royston crow is a hooded crow) or something else its your disgression what ever works best
View attachment 48879View attachment 48878

any chance you could do a higher resolution version of brymbo fc's logo ive attached it to this post nothing needs changing just needs to look sharper if thats possible
thanks

Click the big image for a larger profile:
View attachment 48838 View attachment 48837 View attachment 48836
BRYMBO F.C.
I can't find a higher resolution version of the existing logo online and neither can I remake it exactly as is — I don't draw, I just grab images from the internet and composite them. So I have created my own version of it in basically the same shape by incorporating the team name into the shield and finding alternative versions of the black dragon, the smelting pot (?) and black head silhouette (the significance of which I don't understand, so I have just used a black male head profile). There is a white outline on the outer edge.

hello again. love the geelong gazelles logo.

Hobart Devils (Red and Navy Blue)

View attachment 48775 View attachment 48774 View attachment 48773
HOBART DEVILS S.C.
I've gone with an FC Basel vibe of red-and-blue halves. I managed to find a vector image of a Tasmanian devil that wasn't the loony cartoon character but is still suitably aggro, baring his teeth like he's at the dentist! There's a white outline on the outer edge.

Melbourne AFC (Navy Blue and Black, and White Trim)

thanks!

View attachment 48772 View attachment 48771 View attachment 48770
MELBOURNE A.F.C.
The UK/Commonwealth crown with Australian stars features on several Melbourne-based logos online; they are usually white stars but I found this yellow version online and I like it so I stuck with it. I imagine this team wearing blue-and-black stripes with a white pinstripe in between.

Last edited:
Soo I need a new logo for a new club

Club Name: PFC Cherno More Burgas
Colours: Purple, White and Gold
Features: Small ship like Man City's ship in their logo and the Municipality Burgas logo (only if you can put it in there) and to be not cartoonish

View attachment 48690 View attachment 48689 View attachment 48688
PFC CHERNO MORE BURGAS
I have not included the Manchester City style ship because the Municipality Burgas logo has a ship on the top of it, which surely serves the same narrative purpose here, representing the town's location on the Black Sea and status as a port. I needed something to fill the bottom edge, though, so I have included the Year of Formation as this year.

Thank you man

I really liked that logo you made for me its so cool can you make an alternative logo to the bulgarian national team you choose the design and thanks again for the cool logos you make love your work. Keep it up! :):):)

Hi Rochey!

Great work, thank you!! I'd like to make a request for a few teams, if I may?! I love the modern looking logos, such as those you've done for FC Kosmos St Petersburg, Club Francais, Barcelona City, Blackmere FC, FC Prince Rock and Duque D. Caxias, with their sharp, simple designs, nice shapes and modern fonts.

Team Name: Lancaster Town F.C.
Colours:White/Liverpool Red
Year Established: 2012
Badge shape;Circle
Features:A Lancaster Bomber (you did a logo with a duck coming out of the logo (I think it was for Washington Town??) so that would be cool, so long as it doesn't completely take away from the rest)
Any other info: None

Team Name: Stamford F.C.
Colours:Maroon/Gold
Year Established: N/A
Badge shape;I love the logo at the very start of this youtube video! Funnily enough, it's where I got the name for the team. So something similar with the lion would be amazing!
Features:^^^
Team Name: Westminster F.C.
Colours:Black/Silver/White
Year Established: N/A
Badge shape;Up to you
Features: This team will be based in Westminster, and their stadium is Parliament Road, so it will have a connection with politics. If there's something you feel would improve the logo, give it a go. If not, then it can be left.
Team Name: Lowestoft East Coast F.C.
Colours:Yellow/Red stripes
Year Established: 2014
Badge shape;Circle
Features:Something to do with the local area, maybe the famous port or it's location by the sea. Or it's role as the most easterly town in the UK?

Finally! Can you edit this previous logo that you created, so that the Tower of London replaces the ship and a lion replaces the football? If you can play around with some colours that'd be great. Would like to see a deep red, like Liverpool FC, or maybe black and silver, or maybe even Yellow. I'm not sure, I wouldn't mind seeing a few ideas!

So, I know this is a lot, but I'd be hugely thankful if you could provide me with some logos for them! This is going to be my next big save! :)

Last edited:
View attachment 48544 View attachment 48543 View attachment 48542
OLYMPIQUE DE PARIS
From a request on Twitter. The French Tricolor features in the background of the inner roundel, behind the Arc de Triomphe. The Latin phrase "Fluctuat nec Mergitur" is the motto of Paris and features on the city's flag; it means "She is tossed by the waves but she does not sink". There is a white edge on the outer roundel.

Last edited:
another 3

Thanks for the 2 logos love 'em. It's funny because Melbourne AFC actually wear blue and black stripes XD.

Newcastle Hooligans (Red and Blue with gold trim)
Parramatta Blacks (Black... lol)
Perth Wildcats (Black and White with Gold trim)

I only have 3 more after this. Thanks mate.

Team Name: Royston Celtic
Colours: Green and White
Year Established: 2018
Features: please use Cetlic badge as a template can you turn the gold to green, and change the text on the bottom to 'A BONIS AD MELIORA'
and remove the star and text from the top and maybe add the royston crow perched on top (royston crow is a hooded crow) or something else its your disgression what ever works best
View attachment 1166263View attachment 1166264

View attachment 48408 View attachment 48407 View attachment 48406
ROYSTON CELTIC F.C.
Curved text on a transparent background is still a problem area — I think it's genuinely a limitation of the software rather than my ability to use it but I wouldn't bet a lot of money on that!

I really liked that logo you made for me its so cool can you make an alternative logo to the bulgarian national team you choose the design and thanks again for the cool logos you make love your work. Keep it up! :):):)

View attachment 48399 View attachment 48398 View attachment 48397
BULGARIAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
Combining the flag of Bulgaria with the Lion from the country's Coat of Arms. I used an online translation site to get the copy across the top.

Back