ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hey Rochey,

I would like something other than football and because of my poor logo creation abilities and don't have the software, I can't do a profile logo.

I would like to suggest a logo based on photography with 2 of my main captures of Aviation and Motorsport. In terms of colours, i would like it to be based on white with the secondary colour up to you what looks best. In terms of size, something that fits Instagram and twitter profile size (circle). I would like NLH in there and if possible the word photography.

Thank You

NLH PHOTOGRAPHY
I don't do non-football logos and the fact that I have done this one does not set a precedent for future requests — but I was interested in using that shutter graphic so I did this one. I don't know what size Instagram requires for logos but I imagine this one will be OK at 400x400px. Make sure you download this as a .png file to it supports the transparent background.

NLH Photography_400px.png

Team Name: Just put "Irda" on the logo, with no other text.
Colours: Dark, metallic like colours. The logo needs to be steampunk esque. So even monochromatic could be effective.
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to you, try to keep the logo minimalist however.
Features: Maybe a cog could be used effectively as a background feature? The main feature however, the focus of Irda will be a crown. So make sure there is a crown, maybe in front of a cog, with the word "Irda" on a banner above or beneath the symbols.
Any other info:
Like I said, the logo needs to be minimalistic. Try to stray away from the football idea, and focus on the steam punk.

IRDA

IRDA_400px.png

SLEETMOOR UNITED F.C. (REDUX)
I'm not sure if this really captures what you're after — I think the original roundel was better.

View attachment 482980 View attachment 482981 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 482982 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 482983
View attachment 483240 View attachment 483241 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 483242 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 483243
That's brilliant mate. Looks so much better with the George Cross I think. And I wasn't too keen on the font of the writing before but I much prefer it now, you can see it much more clearly. I also love the fact you have added the Latin too. Absolutely amazing mate, thanks a lot!

Team Name: Atlanta United VIPs
Colours: red, black, gold
Year Established:
Badge shape: round
Features: This is based on Atlanta United FC, and their current badge. Uploading their example badge.
But adding "VIPs" into the badge somehow. To be clear, VIP meaning "Very Important Person"
Any other info: Social Media logo for twitter, but also for use in FM.

Thanks bud - much appreciated.

Attachments

• Atlanta_MLS.svg.png
    Atlanta_MLS.svg.png
    168.2 KB · Views: 73
Team Name: Ribble Valley Young Boys (or RV Young Boys for short)
Colours: Navy Blue and a Cyan Blue
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2021
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: a lancashire road if it fits.
Any other info:
none

Attachments

• 52-526695_lancashire-rose-county-england-heraldic-heraldry-red-rose.png
    52-526695_lancashire-rose-county-england-heraldic-heraldry-red-rose.png
    156.1 KB · Views: 67
Team Name: Atlanta United VIPs
Colours: red, black, gold
Year Established:
Badge shape: round
Features: This is based on Atlanta United FC, and their current badge. Uploading their example badge.
But adding "VIPs" into the badge somehow. To be clear, VIP meaning "Very Important Person"
Any other info: Social Media logo for twitter, but also for use in FM.

Thanks bud - much appreciated.

ATLANTA UNITED F.C. — VIP

Atlanta United FC_VIP-1_400px.png
Atlanta United FC_VIP-1_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Atlanta United FC_VIP-1_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Atlanta United FC_VIP-1_Icon18x18px.png

Atlanta United FC_VIP-2_400px.png
Atlanta United FC_VIP-2_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Atlanta United FC_VIP-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18p:
Atlanta United FC_VIP-2_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Ribble Valley Young Boys (or RV Young Boys for short)
Colours: Navy Blue and a Cyan Blue
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2021
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: a lancashire road if it fits.
Any other info:
none

RIBBLE VALLEY YOUNG BOYS F.C.

Ribble Valley Young Boys FC_400px.png
Ribble Valley Young Boys FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Ribble Valley Young Boys FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Ribble Valley Young Boys FC_Icon18x18px.png

UNION MONTREUIL C.F.
A custom badge for a fictional team from Northern France, for a request via Twitter. The yellow chevron and the fleur de lys are lifted from the Montreuil Coat of Arms. The flag of Mali is a nod to the large Malian immigrant population in the town; this is an older version of the flag with the character in the centre — it's more visually interesting than the current version and breaks up the two-tone yellow in that portion of the logo. I couldn't think what to put in the lower middle section, but my go-to football brings context.

Union Montreuil CF_400px.png
Union Montreuil CF_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Union Montreuil CF_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Union Montreuil CF_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Unione Sportiva San Marino
Colours: Light Blue/White (Like San Marino colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: A similar badge to Tre Penne (in shape and vertical stripes) but removing the towers and putting the coat of arms of San Marino
Any other info: i just want to "reform" San Marino Calcio and modernize the San Marino Calcio badge.

Thank you very much! your work is awesome!

My iMac has crashed...

...stalled while loading the latest OS X software update. I’m trying to fix it using various methods identified on the internet but nothing has worked so far.

Logos will be delayed until I succeed. Apologies for the delay.

Hi, I'm not sure how to transfer this badge for you, so I will just have to provide the link, and whether it's possible for you to resize it to fit in FM20. If not, please just do a badge as similar to it as you possibly can please.

Belper Sports FC

https://www.google.com/search?q=bel...86#imgrc=bQTZTJ5PZRhOHM&imgdii=04m4MQE_tA_fiM

Thanks

BELPER SPORTS F.C.
I had to recreate it. Took me a little while to work out how to do it, but I got there in the end.

Belper Sports FC_400px.png
Belper Sports FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Belper Sports FC_Icon 25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Belper Sports FC_Icon 18x18px.png

Team: Cwmbran Celtic

Hey rocheyb,

Could you remake the club badge as something more modern and fresh? Just keep the shield, crown and keys. Everything else I'll leave up to you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 10.27.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 10.27.16 AM.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 108
Team Name: Unione Sportiva San Marino
Colours: Light Blue/White (Like San Marino colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: A similar badge to Tre Penne (in shape and vertical stripes) but removing the towers and putting the coat of arms of San Marino
Any other info: i just want to "reform" San Marino Calcio and modernize the San Marino Calcio badge.

Thank you very much! your work is awesome!

UNIONE SPORTIVA SAN MARINO

US San Marino_400px.png
US San Marino_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
US San Marino_Icon 25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
US San Marino_Icon 18x18px.png