ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Team Name: Unione Sportiva San Marino
Colours: Light Blue/White (Like San Marino colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: A similar badge to Tre Penne (in shape and vertical stripes) but removing the towers and putting the coat of arms of San Marino
Any other info: i just want to "reform" San Marino Calcio and modernize the San Marino Calcio badge.

Thank you very much! your work is awesome!

My iMac has crashed...

...stalled while loading the latest OS X software update. I’m trying to fix it using various methods identified on the internet but nothing has worked so far.

Logos will be delayed until I succeed. Apologies for the delay.

Hi, I'm not sure how to transfer this badge for you, so I will just have to provide the link, and whether it's possible for you to resize it to fit in FM20. If not, please just do a badge as similar to it as you possibly can please.

Belper Sports FC

https://www.google.com/search?q=bel...86#imgrc=bQTZTJ5PZRhOHM&imgdii=04m4MQE_tA_fiM

Thanks

BELPER SPORTS F.C.
I had to recreate it. Took me a little while to work out how to do it, but I got there in the end.

Belper Sports FC_400px.png
Belper Sports FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Belper Sports FC_Icon 25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Belper Sports FC_Icon 18x18px.png

Team: Cwmbran Celtic

Hey rocheyb,

Could you remake the club badge as something more modern and fresh? Just keep the shield, crown and keys. Everything else I'll leave up to you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 10.27.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 10.27.16 AM.png
    113.8 KB · Views: 109
Team Name: Unione Sportiva San Marino
Colours: Light Blue/White (Like San Marino colours)
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Shield
Features: A similar badge to Tre Penne (in shape and vertical stripes) but removing the towers and putting the coat of arms of San Marino
Any other info: i just want to "reform" San Marino Calcio and modernize the San Marino Calcio badge.

Thank you very much! your work is awesome!

UNIONE SPORTIVA SAN MARINO

US San Marino_400px.png
US San Marino_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
US San Marino_Icon 25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
US San Marino_Icon 18x18px.png

Team name: Bury AFC
Colours: Blue white and gold
Badge shape : shield
Features: parts of the old bury logo inside it and the quote Vincit-omnia-industria
Could you make it like the new Huddersfield logo Also could you put the shakers inside it as that is burys nickname

Attachments

• 7056F0FB-713D-46FC-93DC-54C88E94FC3A.png
    7056F0FB-713D-46FC-93DC-54C88E94FC3A.png
    819.9 KB · Views: 104
  • DD450E07-25F9-4264-A0FD-79991C1627AA.png
    DD450E07-25F9-4264-A0FD-79991C1627AA.png
    381.6 KB · Views: 89
Hi RocheyB, do you still have that Lions Gibraltar logo you did quite a while back? I can’t seem find it. Thanks!

Hey can you make me a logo.
Team Name: Capri FC
Colours: Light(ish) blue and white
Year Established: 2020
Badge Shape: Like either the new Huddersfield or Hull logo
Feature: Something to do with either fishing or a little town.
Capri is an island village in Italy if you want any other ideas for the logo.
Thank you in advance.

this is so cool, what a cool service !

Team Name: Legends of Today
Colours: silver and black
Year Established 2020
Badge shape
: no preference
Features: superhero theme
Any other info:

a pun on DC's Legends of Tomorrow, one of the funniest and fun shows ever

Team name: Bury AFC
Colours: Blue white and gold
Badge shape : shield
Features: parts of the old bury logo inside it and the quote Vincit-omnia-industria
Could you make it like the new Huddersfield logo Also could you put the shakers inside it as that is burys nickname

BURY A.F.C.
I couldn't find a decent version of the Huddersfield logo with a transparent background, so I re-created the shield outline and incorporated your requested gold colour into it. The inner shield is obviously based on the existing Bury logo without the floral decoration around the top. The anvil top left, fleece top right and crossed cotton shuttles bottom left are all lifted from the original; a phoenix at bottom right identifies this as a phoenix club, born of Bury FC.

Bury AFC_400px.png
Bury AFC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bury AFC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bury AFC_Icon18x18px.png