ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Team: Cwmbran Celtic

Hey rocheyb,

Could you remake the club badge as something more modern and fresh? Just keep the shield, crown and keys. Everything else I'll leave up to you.

CWMBRAN CELTIC F.C.

Cwmbran Celtic FC_400px.png
Cwmbran Celtic FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Cwmbran Celtic FC_Icon 25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Cwmbran Celtic FC_Icon 18x18px.png

Team name: Bury AFC
Colours: Blue white and gold
Badge shape : shield
Features: parts of the old bury logo inside it and the quote Vincit-omnia-industria
Could you make it like the new Huddersfield logo Also could you put the shakers inside it as that is burys nickname

Attachments

• 7056F0FB-713D-46FC-93DC-54C88E94FC3A.png
    7056F0FB-713D-46FC-93DC-54C88E94FC3A.png
    819.9 KB · Views: 103
  • DD450E07-25F9-4264-A0FD-79991C1627AA.png
    DD450E07-25F9-4264-A0FD-79991C1627AA.png
    381.6 KB · Views: 88
Hi RocheyB, do you still have that Lions Gibraltar logo you did quite a while back? I can’t seem find it. Thanks!

Team Name: White Tigers
Colours: Black and White
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Literally a tiger.
Features: So essentially i wanted a white tiger as the badge, with details and not facing directly at the person viewing it, kind of like the premier league badge but dont do it like that have it like facing the other way like tilted. If its possible to get lots of good details apart from it just being a white tiger it'd be splendid.
Any other info:

Hey can you make me a logo.
Team Name: Capri FC
Colours: Light(ish) blue and white
Year Established: 2020
Badge Shape: Like either the new Huddersfield or Hull logo
Feature: Something to do with either fishing or a little town.
Capri is an island village in Italy if you want any other ideas for the logo.
Thank you in advance.

this is so cool, what a cool service !

Team Name: Legends of Today
Colours: silver and black
Year Established 2020
Badge shape
: no preference
Features: superhero theme
Any other info:

a pun on DC's Legends of Tomorrow, one of the funniest and fun shows ever

Team name: Bury AFC
Colours: Blue white and gold
Badge shape : shield
Features: parts of the old bury logo inside it and the quote Vincit-omnia-industria
Could you make it like the new Huddersfield logo Also could you put the shakers inside it as that is burys nickname

BURY A.F.C.
I couldn't find a decent version of the Huddersfield logo with a transparent background, so I re-created the shield outline and incorporated your requested gold colour into it. The inner shield is obviously based on the existing Bury logo without the floral decoration around the top. The anvil top left, fleece top right and crossed cotton shuttles bottom left are all lifted from the original; a phoenix at bottom right identifies this as a phoenix club, born of Bury FC.

Bury AFC_400px.png
Bury AFC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Bury AFC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Bury AFC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: White Tigers
Colours: Black and White
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Literally a tiger.
Features: So essentially i wanted a white tiger as the badge, with details and not facing directly at the person viewing it, kind of like the premier league badge but dont do it like that have it like facing the other way like tilted. If its possible to get lots of good details apart from it just being a white tiger it'd be splendid.
Any other info:

You ask for "details apart from it just being a white tiger"... but the only detail you have given me about this club is the white tiger — so what other details are relevant to this club?

If the club is based in a real-world location, I will normally look at official Coats of Arms and flags to get some inspiration for what to include in the logo. I'll also read the Wikipedia page for the place in question and find out about the history, geography, industry, animals and plant-life, etc.

So give me some idea as to where this club is or — if it's not based on a real location — make something up.

Hey can you make me a logo.
Team Name: Capri FC
Colours: Light(ish) blue and white
Year Established: 2020
Badge Shape: Like either the new Huddersfield or Hull logo
Feature: Something to do with either fishing or a little town.
Capri is an island village in Italy if you want any other ideas for the logo.
Thank you in advance.

CAPRI F.C.
The Coat of Arms in the middle of this badge features on the flag that comes up for an image search on the Flag of Capri and also seems to double up as a symbol of the Italian Navy. So I have housed it within a shield of light blue and white to match your requested colours. The island has some Roman heritage so I've used Roman numerals to identify the Year of Formation as 2020.

Capri FC_400px.png
Capri FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Capri FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Capri FC_Icon18x18px.png

this is so cool, what a cool service !

Team Name: Legends of Today
Colours: silver and black
Year Established 2020
Badge shape
: no preference
Features: superhero theme
Any other info:

a pun on DC's Legends of Tomorrow, one of the funniest and fun shows ever

LEGENDS OF TODAY F.C.
I made my own superhero character for this one. Meet Not-Spider-Man!

Legends of Today FC_400px.png
Legends of Today FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Legends of Today FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Legends of Today FC_Icon18x18px.png

Hello! I'd like to start a career with my home town that is not in the game and looking for some help with logos. Will drop more info in any other info. Thank you!

Team Name: Polonia Bydgoszcz,
Colours: Red & White,
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): -
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): keep it original
Features: only some retouch, add black outlines,
Any other info: -
Link
DciG4K9WAAAnaIy.png

Team Name: Wisła Fordon,
Colours: White & Light Blue,
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2020 (in roman),
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): roundel
Features: I really liked your previous work (Atlanta United VIP) - mainly because of colours used, black and dark gold looks amazing but it probably won't work in white & light blue themed logo + red from the city logo. Please use the city logo in the middle of roundel.
Any other info: current logo used by amateur team + city logo in better resolution.
Link
20150326232313_9ef737d69745a7a3ae71d42d4e848767.png800px-POL_Fordon_(dzielnica_Bydgoszczy)_COA.svg.png

Hello,

Would you be able to create a few logos for me?.....

Team Name: Haywards FC
Colours: Blue and Red
Year Established 2019
Badge shape Star Shape
Features: To have a wolf inside the badge as well if possible

Team Name:
Red Bull London Tigers
Colours: Red bull colours
Year Established 2010
Badge shape exactly like other red bull teams
Features: as close to other red bull teams

CAPRI F.C.
The Coat of Arms in the middle of this badge features on the flag that comes up for an image search on the Flag of Capri and also seems to double up as a symbol of the Italian Navy. So I have housed it within a shield of light blue and white to match your requested colours. The island has some Roman heritage so I've used Roman numerals to identify the Year of Formation as 2020.

View attachment 487038 View attachment 487039 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 487040 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 487041
Yeh thanks man came out just how I wanted it.

KITS BY JACK
A Twitter logo for one of the FM kit designers.

KitsByJack_400px.png

could you possibly do this crest large and small for me for my new save seeing as update has corrupted everything thankyou

Attachments

• vfb-fortuna-biesdorf-logo.png
    vfb-fortuna-biesdorf-logo.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 87
hey there could you make me a logo

Team Name: HighLife F.C
Colours: shamrock green and metalic black
Year Established 2020
Badge shape
: Round or kind of like minnesota uniteds badge
Features: in the middle of the badge a cannabis leaf on the top part the name of the club and on the bottom part the year it was made i want it simple but modern looking
Any other info:
nothing

thanks