**** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

use the defend and the normal combination along with I.M.POSSIBLE

Im using rock classic along with normal and i.m.possible with my Stockport save.
I've also found it is easier to switch to rock classic when you have a man sent off.

okie dokie cheers mate .... i used rock classic and took barnet to champions league recently so i know what a good tactic it is :)

What would be the 3 best tactics that you rrecommended for my Manchester United team Jassar?

Which tatic do you recommend for my chelsea? Eto'o willian etc uptade

View attachment 472386View attachment 472385

Enjoying my Manchester United save with the set of 3 tactics. As you can see from the above screenshots, things are not that great during pre-season but that could be due to the fluidity of the tactic not familiarized yet. However, as the season start ... I've got great result and if you guys noticed, no goals conceded yet ! That include a famous 2-0 home victory over my noisy neighbor and a 2-0 away victory over PSG which i'm underdog going into the match according to the media. Though for the PSG match, i started the match with defend.tac . Adding on, the 2-0 victory over Man City was something like a wrestling match with 2 of my players sent off ... and i thought gosh, it's over, it's going to be a bad start to the season losing to your noisy neighbor. Nonetheless, we ran away with a 2-0 victory to my surprise.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK JASSAR !

Jassar, I'm thinking of using Normal, IMPOSSIBLE and defend for my Spanish national team. Do you think it will work well?

Jassar, I'm thinking of using Normal, IMPOSSIBLE and defend for my Spanish national team. Do you think it will work well?

yes off course its a short passing tactics and the team is really good...i took the same tactics and made belgium (ranked 55) to win world cup

View attachment 472242View attachment 472241View attachment 472240View attachment 472239View attachment 472238View attachment 472237View attachment 472236View attachment 472235View attachment 472234

I must say that this tactic is amazing. never enjoy as much of this version of the game and with this tactic
the board never gave me money to sign players, players had to work out with the club, and many young players quite poor
to highlight what is solid defensively, and how effective it becomes in the attack.
the tactic more enjoyable I've had in this version of the game.

Hey all what are the best tactics to use it the TC or the normal ones?

hi jasser which of your tactics would be the best for arsenal