**** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

Hey Jassar, 1 quick question mate, what tactic from u're set it's more solid in defence the ''defend.tac'' or the '' bang on.tac'' ??

the defend is more likely to stop opposition to score ...but if u playing big teams than i will say bang on is more better for a underdog or is more defensive for me

Hi again Jassar. I'm building my squad for the next season and try to use the filters, but it seems that some attributes are missing (it says you have 7 attributes for the MC but you only show 5, p.e.). Can you please write down the attributes we should look for for every position? it'd be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

Hi again Jassar. I'm building my squad for the next season and try to use the filters, but it seems that some attributes are missing (it says you have 7 attributes for the MC but you only show 5, p.e.). Can you please write down the attributes we should look for for every position? it'd be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

i will soon

What Match Prep are people using? I'm doing Def Pos and Attack Mov depending opposition?

What Match Prep are people using? I'm doing Def Pos and Attack Mov depending opposition?
Yes if u are a big club u can do defending and attacking but is I am playing with a smaller team I do defending all the time

View attachment 380152

Now that was a very fun save :) With your normal version.. slightly tweaked ;) going to try it out with a less quality team tomorrow... nice work!

Funny thing is.. did a tweak with the formation, and one of my DMC's (Wanyama) scored sh*tloads of goals...

View attachment 380153

Seems to be promising at least... very well done jassar :)

Last edited:
Would you mind uploading it malte ? could be interesting to see your changes

Not at all .... Let people test it and if it is really soon good will uploa it to main page

Nice. I have not had the time to actually test it with a less quality team yet, but i will when im done with my laundry.. *sigh*