**** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

AMAZING, can you give us some info please, like general training - match training - did you use individual training? OI's? many thanks! :D

I let the assistant manager handle the match training (a box you can check). Then i went in to the training an selected Balanced + High och general... the individual part i didn't touch. As for the team talks i went with Raikans guide ( http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...amtalk-guide-fm13-how-get-right-reaction.html )... but please send pm for further questioning because it makes this thread go slightly OT. :) And it's MrLangvatn and Mr. Jassar who should have all the credz. The only thing I have done is to modify the original a bit.

good luck thou :)

Last edited:
my gosh, this tactic is purely amazing Malte :) !
look on that, my first match, without fluid, without goalkeeper, without proper players, i took Gabon nation and had match in 2 days, so i had that players what i had, without GK :D.
Gabon-Algieria .. Algieria was heavy fav in it!
and what happend?!
View attachment 380429View attachment 380430

i doubt it was only luck, AWESOME result and generally style of playing :D !

my gosh, this tactic is purely amazing Malte :) !
look on that, my first match, without fluid, without goalkeeper, without proper players, i took Gabon nation and had match in 2 days, so i had that players what i had, without GK :D.
Gabon-Algieria .. Algieria was heavy fav in it!
and what happend?!
View attachment 380429View attachment 380430

i doubt it was only luck, AWESOME result and generally style of playing :D !

Thanks, but remember; It's MrLangvatn and Jassar who made it, i just tweaked some stuff :) Good for you that it's working.. maybe Jassar can put in the OP if it proofs to be successfull..

yeap, i know m8, i have already temple of Mr L in my room, after those successes what i achived thanks to his tactics ;P. so ofcourse i remember ;). temple of yours and jassar will be next to build i think ;)).

Thanks, but remember; It's MrLangvatn and Jassar who made it, i just tweaked some stuff :) Good for you that it's working.. maybe Jassar can put in the OP if it proofs to be successfull..

i am just gona do that my friend its giving good results...........done !!!

Last edited:
Nope. Although you can if you like it, im not a big fan of OI's.

Regarding players etc, just read Jassar's OP. :) Good luck my friends!

Trying a new approach now. Almost the same settings. CF little bit reduced and restricted. Defensive part of the formation seems to have improved. Also uped the tempo about 3-4 notches (still slow thou). Took away a forward and put a OMC in instead, to make a sort of connection between the deep midfield and the attackers.. seems to be working good right now..

Here is my little formation:

View attachment 380460

And here is the results (using AZ Alkmaar atm):

View attachment 380461

matle do you think the AMC version is better?

can you upload if it is, and what type of AMC do you recommend