**** ROCK TACTICS ****RECREATED **************JASSAR

how to get the striker to score more?

Try to increase/decrease creative freedom. Reduce/Increase his RFD? Tick/untick 'Free roll'? Trial and error my friend, trial and error.. :) Hope you find something that works for you.

how to get the striker to score more?
Yes malte is right it's always a try and testing . Try to change the individual training to finishing and first touch . So ur player is more sharper.

Coming up with a 4-2-3-1 one of the hardest and probably the most famous formation in FM in the coming days .

And im working on a VERY promising 442.. and whats the most wierd thing about it, it's a TC-version.. ive not been able to create promising tactics with it before...

i am managing my favorite Forest Green Rovers, they are a middle team and predicted to finnish 7th... well, so far im dominating almost every thing in the league. I will send you a PM tonight Jassar ;)

View attachment 380705

And im working on a VERY promising 442.. and whats the most wierd thing about it, it's a TC-version.. ive not been able to create promising tactics with it before...

i am managing my favorite Forest Green Rovers, they are a middle team and predicted to finnish 7th... well, so far im dominating almost every thing in the league. I will send you a PM tonight Jassar ;)

View attachment 380705

Nice work my friend

which one is the playmarker with 4-1-2-1-2 tactic?thanks ! ︿︿

View attachment 380705

it's ur own project m8 or some tweaking of this what u made already with rock and jassar's work ;) ?