Rodrigo4073 442 Narrow Diamond - Plug and Play

Tried with a Liverpool save that was previously made to test someone else's tactic which fail horribly after entering December before I quit without saving.. And the result..lost to Swansea which was one of the teams at the bottom of the table. Since it's an old save, the tactic is mostly already fluid, some at accomplished level when I loaded it. Btw the goal is because Mignolet pass the ball to the opposition. I hate this ME so freaking much.
ngfv.png

Do You think this tactic will work at Arsenal?? I'm thinking in starting a new save with them and any advice is appreciated.

rodrigo, i noticed you said to the guy playing roma that his lineup was good, yet he had destro in one striker position, who is more of a poacher/target man/finisher, and totti, who i think would be more suited for the AMC role

what's the ideal type of partnership/player type in the striker positions?

and with the AMC how important is finishing, do they create more or feed off the ST's more?

and sorry for all the questions but last one, who were your main strikers for chelsea, and the main AMC you used, and their performances?

thanks for the help, just want to get a better idea of how your tactic plays before i start my save for it

Hey man, like i said in my OP, the two strikers are quite a free choice, i had some success with the likes of Salomon Kalou, Wayne Rooney, Wilfried Bony... so it all depends. What they have in common is that they all are intelligent players. A poacher will do a good job in this position too.

If the AMC has better finishing he will decide a lot of matches, Kagawa scored like 25 goals in my Man Utd save, but also made a lot of assists. In my previous version i tried Swansea and Michu was in the topscorers table and also was in the assists one.

With Chelsea i used Eto'o, Ba, Willian, Torres, almost every one, i'm a rotation guy. In the league Torres scored a lot of goals; but again, as you can see, they are all different kind of players and that's why i said it's up to you. I used Mata, Hazard and Willian for the AMC position, with good results, Hazard had a rating of 7.70 aprox.

Pace is good in all of these positions since when they receive a through ball they will run and try to get closer to the goalkeeper in order to finish if they have the space.

Ask anything else you need mate! Cheers!

Like so many tactics this started off well for me but slowly and surely has went to ****. I am convinced it's more to do with the ME though. This is the worst I have ever seen this game and it is getting worse every year it seems.

Tried with a Liverpool save that was previously made to test someone else's tactic which fail horribly after entering December before I quit without saving.. And the result..lost to Swansea which was one of the teams at the bottom of the table. Since it's an old save, the tactic is mostly already fluid, some at accomplished level when I loaded it. Btw the goal is because Mignolet pass the ball to the opposition. I hate this ME so freaking much.
ngfv.png
It's only one match mate, and what was your first eleven? Give it another shot and put the match preparation like i said, also pay attention to the morale, if your previous tactics failed horribly is quite possible that your players are not having a good time right now.

Do You think this tactic will work at Arsenal?? I'm thinking in starting a new save with them and any advice is appreciated.
Hey mate, you have very good players for this tactic, i think you will only need one or two good defensive midfielders in order to destroy the opposition game and you will have a lot of possibilites of being champion. Good luck!

Like so many tactics this started off well for me but slowly and surely has went to ****. I am convinced it's more to do with the ME though. This is the worst I have ever seen this game and it is getting worse every year it seems.
Hey mate, i have a very bad streaks also with my saves, sometimes it seems that the game just don't want you to win, and no matter what tactic or what players yo put you will be unlucky. Sometimes you see your team play completely different from the match before.

Hi Rodrigo, love the look of this tactic as I'm generally a big fan of P&P tactics.

I'm going to try this with Chelsea, as you did in the OP. May I ask what your starting 11 was? I know you like to rotate but I was wondering if you had a best XI. Thanks mate!

Hi Rodrigo, love the look of this tactic as I'm generally a big fan of P&P tactics.

I'm going to try this with Chelsea, as you did in the OP. May I ask what your starting 11 was? I know you like to rotate but I was wondering if you had a best XI. Thanks mate!
Hey mate, mmm maybe Cech; Cole, David Luiz, Cahill, Azpilicueta; Essien; Ramires, Lampard/Oscar; Mata/Hazard; Willian/Eto'o/Ba. Good luck!

It's only one match mate, and what was your first eleven? Give it another shot and put the match preparation like i said, also pay attention to the morale, if your previous tactics failed horribly is quite possible that your players are not having a good time right now.
Mignolet, Ben Davies, Glen Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez and Shane Long. Like I said when the previous tactics failed I quit without saving, so when I load this my players' morale is still good. Since the tactic is mostly fluid I thought it won't affect the result that's why I tested only 1 game. Okay maybe I'll try it again..

Mignolet, Ben Davies, Glen Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Suarez and Shane Long. Like I said when the previous tactics failed I quit without saving, so when I load this my players' morale is still good. Since the tactic is mostly fluid I thought it won't affect the result that's why I tested only 1 game. Okay maybe I'll try it again..
That team should play well, give it 2 or 3 more matches with the match preparation properly setted up and let me know!

Hi Rodrigo,

When you say opposition instructions - none, do you mean don't let the Assistant handle them and literally do nothing with them? Gonna try a Southampton save.

this new tactic has a difference of version 8.1?
Yes and no. The basics are the same, but there is a lot of new things, change of mentality, freedom, some roles, etc.

Hi Rodrigo,

When you say opposition instructions - none, do you mean don't let the Assistant handle them and literally do nothing with them? Gonna try a Southampton save.
Exactly, don't let him! Cheers!

Doing some tweaks right now, it seems the tactic have some issues, don't know why but it changed the way it was yesterday, this game is going to turn me into a mad person.

only thing I found was it seems to be weak against corners. I lost 5-1 to chelsea and every goal they scored was from a set piece

I'm conceding alot of goals using this as Southampton, opposition seem to get far too much space in the box.

Yes, it's very strange, yesterday it was working wonderful, only 1-5 conceded from set pieces in a whole season. Now it seems the oppositions gets every rebound and so. Doing some changes right now.

just tried this with Liverpool, 2 games against crystal palace and cardiff = draw and loss its frustrating when I see your results don't know what I'm doing wrong I set up as you said :@

just tried this with Liverpool, 2 games against crystal palace and cardiff = draw and loss its frustrating when I see your results don't know what I'm doing wrong I set up as you said :@

Don't worry mate, it seems that is not working anymore, but i will try to fix it tomorrow, i will take out the link from the OP. I'm very frustrated too, how can it be? Maybe they modified the patch without saying anything? Hahaha

Don't worry mate, it seems that is not working anymore, but i will try to fix it tomorrow, i will take out the link from the OP. I'm very frustrated too, how can it be? Maybe they modified the patch without saying anything? Hahaha

ha it wouldn't surprise me to be honest, at the moment the ME is all over the place I don't see why takes so long for them to fix this **** its a joke. For people who make good tactics it must be double annoying that every time they get it perfect something changes and its back to square 1.

Back