Rodrigo4073 442 Narrow Diamond - Plug and Play

I'm not sure if i uploaded a wrong version of the tactic. Just make sure that the fullbacks have the instruction Press More, since it's needed against teams like Chelsea that depends a lot on the runs of players like Hazard or Willian, it will make your full back anticipate more and prevent that.

Use this version: RODRIGO4073 SOLID 4-4-2 ND RIGID v2.0

Last edited:
I'm going to try this with my Newcastle side, this kind of tactic would suit Newcastle to the bone with Newcastle being deadly through the centre

Cisse Remy
HBA
Sissoko Anita
Tiote
Santon Collo MYM Debuchy
Krull

I need to improve my strike force so I'm going for Fierro and Dybala :P

Does anyone have a screen shot of the tactic with the new updated roles and team instructions? Looks like a great job there Rodrigo. I was trying to achive a similar thing with the morph into 343. Got the half back and full back working but didnt think of F9. At work all day but would love an updated screenie of the new 14.3 tactic if anyone can.

Rodrigo,

Does the new version you've put on have a HB included? Just to make sure I'm using the right version.

Cheers!

Does anyone have a screen shot of the tactic with the new updated roles and team instructions? Looks like a great job there Rodrigo. I was trying to achive a similar thing with the morph into 343. Got the half back and full back working but didnt think of F9. At work all day but would love an updated screenie of the new 14.3 tactic if anyone can.

Here you go, mate ;)

PS: Picture is too large to upload in real size to this thread.

Looks good. Interesting to see FB on support will still get so high up. Also SK on attack interesting. Must try if i ever get a chance this week, ****** missus!

My Newcastle lads are doing good with this style, a couple of slow starts with 1-0 to both Southampton & Fulham away but my CCC have been impressive, also great passing and interceptions from all my players.

keep up the good work mate :D

Thanks guy, i still not happy and thinking ways to improve the defensive aspect, that Manchester Utd save was incredible but other teams suffer more, so i'm trying to fix that.

My Newcastle lads are doing good with this style, a couple of slow starts with 1-0 to both Southampton & Fulham away but my CCC have been impressive, also great passing and interceptions from all my players.

keep up the good work mate :D
Nice! Keep me posted mate, i will be uploading a better version soon i think.

Cheers!

tried to use this with United, with no transfers and everything done as said in the OP
but far from the same results, no idea what i'm doing wrong, everything i actually done was get better staff

tried to use this with United, with no transfers and everything done as said in the OP
but far from the same results, no idea what i'm doing wrong, everything i actually done was get better staff

What's your starting eleven? And try to put the bar full on pre-match preparation. Check if your fullbacks has selected the option Press More. Is it fluid?

What's your starting eleven? And try to put the bar full on pre-match preparation. Check if your fullbacks has selected the option Press More. Is it fluid?

yes, i have done everything you say to do, i had 10 friendlies..i will check my full backs when i open the game up again

De Gea
Rafael Vidic Evans Evra
Jones/Carrick
Carrick/Cleverly Fellaini/Fletcher
Mata/Rooney/Adnan
Welbeck/Rooney RVP

with Man u there is a lot of rotation, the tactic started of really good for the 1st 2 games, then its like it just stopped, christmas period i was 5th, and conceded 17

Full backs are on close down more, im assuming thats how its supposed to be?

Its my away form, when i play away from home, my team invite soo much pressure and can't cope, ends up being an individual defensive mistake or wing play

Its my away form, when i play away from home, my team invite soo much pressure and can't cope, ends up being an individual defensive mistake or wing play

what mentality do you use for away games? I use overload on mine and I hammered Man United 4-0 away.

IMO I wouldn't use counter on any away game and big teams because this just adds pressure to your own team especially when most opponents play with wingers and this tactic is a narrow diamond 4-4-2, your best bet is to use Control & Overload.

P.S just because your doing exactly what Rodrigo4073 does on his save doesn't mean the same performance & results are going to be the same for you

Some poor and decent results in preseason:

View attachment 528425

I scored 13 and conceded 10 :S

Don't rely on pre-season to judge the performance, I start in December 12 so I watch plenty of friendly games and in my experience watching friendly games and match day games are completely different in terms of performance

Don't rely on pre-season to judge the performance, I start in December 12 so I watch plenty of friendly games and in my experience watching friendly games and match day games are completely different in terms of performance

Agree in that part...although i conceded 4 times from corners. I will probably change to settings by tom.

Agree in that part...although i conceded 4 times from corners. I will probably change to settings by tom.

same here mate i'm looking at Tom defensive set pieces and I think there's also an attacking set piece on this too which could be useful

Back