Rodrigo4073 Devi Inspiration - Plug and Play! - Test (Crystal P, Newcastle, W'Ham)

Rodrigo4073

Reaction score
RODRIGO4073's DEVI INSPIRATION v1.0

• INTRODUCTION: the formation is a narrow 4-1-2-3-0, with a very rigid and disciplined behaviour defensively, but very fluid in terms of team play. Low tempo, and almost every time more CCC than the opposition.

• RESULTS: here i will post some screenshots of the league table and the results achieved with this tactic, i never test tactics with transfers. The tactic evolved, first version was used in Crystal Palace save, second version in Newcastle save, and the final and more solid version in the West Ham save. I also want to make very clear that i use a skin with instant results and i used several times, with luck and no luck sometimes. Best results if you play the game properly.

WEST HAM TEST
9u23yp.jpg

oig0hf.jpg

289y0xh.jpg

CRYSTAL PALACE TEST
ixtuec.jpg

kajpfa.jpg

al5120.jpg

NEWCASTLE TEST
afk2l5.jpg

156a2w7.jpg

j8fzb7.jpg

• THE TACTIC: like i said in the introduction, the tactic is a narrow 4-1-2-3-0. It's very rigid with a counter mentality, in order to keep the defense in their place, also the players have to play like a team, making team cohesion and teamwork a must. However, the players with more responsibility in the offensive phase of the game have freedom to roam from their positions and create chaos on the rivals. So, it is a rigid defense, and a fluid attack.
We use a sweeper goalkeeper, who has to be very aware and concentrated. The two fullbacks will provide a lot of width and will be a real threat in the offense. The two central defenders have to very mentally prepared to intercept and stop everyone, they will have the aid of a half back, who is going to be very physically prepared and very skillful in terms of defending. We are going to use two box to box midfielders in order to provide cover for the offensive play and the defensive behaviours. After many tests i decided to play with 3 Shadow Strikers, at first i used 2 False Nines and 1 SS, but they didn't score a lot and didn't participate so much in the game. The two wide Shadow Strikers will have to mark the opposite fullbacks, collaborating in defense and going wide a lot, but the central one is going to be free and trying to surprise with his passing and runs.

The whole team (except for the 2 central defenders and the Half Back) are going to run a lot and participate in the attack, making it very difficult for the rivals to contain them all.

IMPORTANT NOTE: the tactic is already configurated to make your wide SS mark the fullbacks, but you will have to be paying attention if the opposition changes tactic or uses 3 defenders. When they use a line of three defenders you will have to assign again the markings, your left striker will mark the right central defender, and the inverse goes to your other striker. If they use wingbacks with a defense of five, you can choose between marking the wingbacks or the right/left central defenders.

2vlms8z.jpg

• THE PLAYERS: I will going to describe all the positions, but i want to make clear that teamwork, work rate, determination, and the rest of mental attributes ar very important in order to have a winning and solid team. Try to find the best player based on the roles, but i'll also point out important attributes that i like or are needed.
GOALKEEPER. SWEEPER KEEPER. Attacking. The best sweeper keeper you can find, rushing out, reflexes and one vs one are very important attributes. Concentration is good too.
Recommended training: sweeper goalkeeper.

FULLBACKS. FULLBACK. Attack. Just try to find a complete one, competent in defense because you will need them to be solid in the back. If you can find someone with good passing and decisions is better, cause they will provide assists. They will also finish a lot and cross, so for those attributes, the higher the better.
Recommended training: fullback or complete wingback.

DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER. HALF BACK. Defend. A good destroyer of football, good physical attributes and very competent in defensive duties. If he has good passing and aerial ability a lot better.
Recommended training: ball winning midfielder or half back.

CENTRAL MIDFIELDERS. BOX TO BOX MIDFIELDER. Support. Here you will have a little more of freedom to choose your players. Of course, it will be better to find a good all-round player like Gerrard, Lampard, Fellaini or Yaya Toure. But almost everyone can play here, with diverse outcomes. Workrate, teamwork, determination and the rest of mental attributes are the most important here, and it will be a little bit better if you find a resistent player. You can retrain players to use them here, i did that a lot with good results. Passing is very good, they will provide a lot of assists.
Recommended training: box to box midfielder.

SHADOW STRIKER. SHADOW STRIKER. Attack. This player will try to create and score goals. So make sure he has good technical and creative attributes. Passing, finishing, decisions are important. You can use a striker here (you can retrain it). Workrate is good.
Recommended training: inside forward or complete forward.

• MATCH PREPARATION AND PRE-SEASON: try to arrange at least 10-12 friendlies and put the tactic in the three slots in order to start the season with the tactic almost totally fluid, play against very weak teams in order to boost your morale as high as possible, you can holiday this matches (or instant result them if you have the skin or use FMC. I recommend att. movement or teamwork for the season but if you find out that it's not effective or you prefer another configuration it's ok.
PRE-SEASON.
2qdbk81.jpg

DURING SEASON.
mi1jdu.jpg

• MATCH PREPARATION AND PRE-SEASON.
STRIKERS. If you have to choose, try to put your fastest and best finishers strikers on the sides, and left footed ones in the left, right footed ones on the right. It's not necesarry but it worked a little better for me.

PITCH SIZE.
Standard.

OPPOSITION INSTRUCTIONS. None.

TEAM TALKS. Assistant Manager.

RED CARDS. Take off the central Shadow Striker.

SUBSTITUTIONS. I always try that the players on the field are not less than 70-75%, so substitute them if they are not in a good shape. I also substitute the players with yellow cards that have defensive duties in order to prevent playing with less men.

SET PIECES. I had troubles in the defensive aspect since anything was working well for me, so i left this black, if anyone has a good DEFENDING CORNERS setup to share, i will be very grateful, thanks!

APPROACH. I do not change the tactic if i'm losing or winning, if i play away or home. I tried to designed so it works universally. But feel free to change anything if you think that it's not working good for you, i'm happy with my outcomes. Sometimes you can try to push more transforming the fullbacks into complete wingbacks and change to attacking mentality, but i still prefer stick with the same configuration.

• USER RESULTS: here i will show you the results that other users have achieved with this tactic.
Mark1208
Right this tactic is awsome at creating CCC Im doing one of the challenges yeah im Bayern so it should be easy but im doing the relagation challenge and the players morale was way down. No losses yet but a couple of draws when my ss couldnt hit a barn door averrage CCC a match is 6 which is pretty darn good played dortmund drew 0-0 they about 15 shots no CCC my team had about 8 shots 7 were CCC just couldnt finish wank ******* lol. One thing i have noticed though the left SS gets **** ratings **** knows why. Ill try this in a full career game with some championship team next
wink.gif

RemInx
So far very successful tactic on my Arsenal Save, still on early test but over 15 games, i won 12, draw 2 and lost 1 (2-1 vs PSG on extratimes and with a red card on me since minute 54)

Arvind K
425cce2a9dbea0416f052876c9a70c37.png

Take note: The United game was played with a different tactic.

Works quite well, seems to be quite inconsistent at times, on their day the AMCs caused an absolute storm and ripped apart the opposition(see the Milan and Swansea results). Sometimes, they were a bit quiet though. We created a buttload of CCCs in the first half against Spurs, but scored none. Second half we didn't manage to create anything unfortunately. :/ So anyway, attack can be a little inconsistent, I used Aguero/Nasri -Silva/Nasri - Yaya/Aguero here. Aguero didn't seem to score much, but he did get lots of assists. Yaya scored 4 against Swansea, ended up with a 9.9 rating XD The defense also did really well, we had a 5 match streak where we didn't concede. My defense was usually Zabaleta-Kompany-Bartra(bought him because Nastasic, Demichelis and Lescott were injured) and Kolarov.

Fullbacks pop up with a few goals here and there, so that's good. For the half back, only one player played well for me xD. I bought Schneiderlin because we had a few injuries at the beginning. He was **** at HB though :S Fernandinho did okay at half-back, got some average ratings, but the best there was Javi Garcia xD He played well enough that some former City favourite said that he was pleased with his form and wouldn't like to be going up against him if he was an opposition player.

matanbar
NWCvBXh.png

Great tactic. (With milan, season 2018)

yogha

1. Very good tactic
    smile.gif
KoreanFM
Good ! I`m korean . thank you ^^

magic081
ok, just finished 1st season with Man U and won a quadruple! Only lost Captial One Cup at early stages to Chelsea but i put on the field 2nd team...

first of all starting eleven and transfers... after selling Hernandez and Rafael i managed to get a few young and talented players

tactic is very solid in defence... won the league by 20 pts conceding only 16 goals! 24 cleen sheets...

some games & fixtures

FA Cup

Champions Cup

overall tactic is brilliant!

i also decided to make a quick test with Inter and the results are pretty good as well... i was at the top for a while but for some
reason i had a run of 3 losses and draw and fell 6 pts behind Juve... no tranfers this time...

Diavolo1992
This tactic is example, how should team behave...work rate and team work required in each position. Attacking with 11 players, defending with 11 players etc...this is modern football. Shadow strikers presents real movement of striker.

For my view is perfect tactic...attacking fullbacks with extra cover coming from half back and with 2 very attacking box2box. I would describe this tactic ajax total football.

HenryLegend14
First of all, an amazing tactic.

I tried it in 4 games at first, won two of them with 1-0, one with 2-0 and one ended 0-0. It's basically the best defensive tactic I've tried. Only lacking a bit in attack.

Therefore I did some tweak after these games to scoring more goals. I changed all the AMC's up to strikers. It's working a threat. It's like cheating. The wide strikers is changed to advanced strikers, and one false nine in the middle. Of course I also gave them some player instructions. I also did "run wide with ball" on the fullbacks. Everything else is the same. Won eight games in a row with this tweak.

Great work, only working tactic for me
smile.gif

ikervamos

VERY PROMISING TACTICS.....

THANKS A LOT !!!! YOU ARE MASTER!!!!

Well, this is all for now, i'll keep my testings and let you know if i make any changes or anything. I hope i can receive some feedback, cheers!

PD: currently i'm working on some filters and trying to create a more attacking version.

Last edited:
I?m testing this tactic but I need one advice, I?m retraining a striker where you put this player? central SS? And I have left foot and right foot SS where you put this guys? The SS have to be quick?

Here is the SS of all players I can choose to play at SS or BBM. can you give some help?

Right this tactic is awsome at creating CCC Im doing one of the challenges yeah im Bayern so it should be easy but im doing the relagation challenge and the players morale was way down. No losses yet but a couple of draws when my ss couldnt hit a barn door averrage CCC a match is 6 which is pretty darn good played dortmund drew 0-0 they about 15 shots no CCC my team had about 8 shots 7 were CCC just couldnt finish wank ******* lol. One thing i have noticed though the left SS gets **** ratings **** knows why. Ill try this in a full career game with some championship team next ;)

Here is the SS of all players I can choose to play at SS or BBM. can you give some help?

have ya fasted players as side strikers imo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

have ya fasted players as side strikers imo

edit... fastest players as side strikers

So far very successful tactic on my Arsenal Save, still on early test but over 15 games, i won 12, draw 2 and lost 1 (2-1 vs PSG on extratimes and with a red card on me since minute 54)

I would try with Bernardo Silva at left, Miguel Rosa at center, and Tiago Silva at right. But is up to you, you can experiment a little.

Last edited:
Good to know!! I think is very solid, you usually win every match in CCC, dont you? Good luck in your save!

Right this tactic is awsome at creating CCC Im doing one of the challenges yeah im Bayern so it should be easy but im doing the relagation challenge and the players morale was way down. No losses yet but a couple of draws when my ss couldnt hit a barn door averrage CCC a match is 6 which is pretty darn good played dortmund drew 0-0 they about 15 shots no CCC my team had about 8 shots 7 were CCC just couldnt finish wank ******* lol. One thing i have noticed though the left SS gets **** ratings **** knows why. Ill try this in a full career game with some championship team next
wink.gif
Awesome mate! As i said, try to put a left footed striker on that position, maybe it becomes better. Borriello (it was hard to retrain) did a very good job for me.

I'm playing with Olimpiakos with no transfers (i wanted to do it since a long time, and defeated Bayern away).

UPDATED THE OP WITH THE FOLLOWING TIP:
STRIKERS. If you have to choose, try to put your fastest and best finishers strikers on the sides, and left footed ones in the left, right footed ones on the right. It's not necesarry but it worked a little better for me.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Last edited:
mediafire not working for me can some1 attach it as attachment please

Quite interesting to see the same formation I tried when 14.3 come out. I felt that strikers in striker position became less effective in 14.3 so I tried a strikerless formation 4-1-2-3-0. But I played with attacking mentality and fluid. What made me not very satisfied with this formation is that shadow strikers often receive the ball on the margin of the box and many times, they shoot from there. They are not trying to penetrate the box, with ball at their feet. I tried to gave them some instructions, "shoot less often", "dribble more", but I can't obtain a solid behavior. I don't get a good verticalization of the game.

Know I will try your version to see if it is better in this matter.
Glad you shared this.

Quite interesting to see the same formation I tried when 14.3 come out. I felt that strikers in striker position became less effective in 14.3 so I tried a strikerless formation 4-1-2-3-0. But I played with attacking mentality and fluid. What made me not very satisfied with this formation is that shadow strikers often receive the ball on the margin of the box and many times, they shoot from there. They are not trying to penetrate the box, with ball at their feet. I tried to gave them some instructions, "shoot less often", "dribble more", but I can't obtain a solid behavior. I don't get a good verticalization of the game.

Know I will try your version to see if it is better in this matter.
Glad you shared this.

I tried to play with False Nine, because i like two strikers formations, but as you said, and as i was able to confirm, shadow strikers are far more effective. The very rigid discipline is to avoid (among other things) that behaviour of the ss's, as you stated. Let me know how it goes for you mate!

Last edited:
First game with this tactic as Man City(using them on FMC just because it's the fastest to test tactics since fluidity is not required and City have plenty of good AMCs), beat Norwich 4-0. Nasri scored one, Silva almost scored but it was pushed aside and then ended up being an own goal, and Kolarov and Milner got 1 goal each. 12 shots, 7 on target, and 4 CCC. Will test it out some more.

First game with this tactic as Man City(using them on FMC just because it's the fastest to test tactics since fluidity is not required and City have plenty of good AMCs), beat Norwich 4-0. Nasri scored one, Silva almost scored but it was pushed aside and then ended up being an own goal, and Kolarov and Milner got 1 goal each. 12 shots, 7 on target, and 4 CCC. Will test it out some more.

Great mate! I really don't know the differences between FMC and the complete version, but i hope it works fine there. Keep me posted. Cheers.

425cce2a9dbea0416f052876c9a70c37.png

Take note: The United game was played with a different tactic.

Works quite well, seems to be quite inconsistent at times, on their day the AMCs caused an absolute storm and ripped apart the opposition(see the Milan and Swansea results). Sometimes, they were a bit quiet though. We created a buttload of CCCs in the first half against Spurs, but scored none. Second half we didn't manage to create anything unfortunately. :/ So anyway, attack can be a little inconsistent, I used Aguero/Nasri -Silva/Nasri - Yaya/Aguero here. Aguero didn't seem to score much, but he did get lots of assists. Yaya scored 4 against Swansea, ended up with a 9.9 rating XD The defense also did really well, we had a 5 match streak where we didn't concede. My defense was usually Zabaleta-Kompany-Bartra(bought him because Nastasic, Demichelis and Lescott were injured) and Kolarov.

Fullbacks pop up with a few goals here and there, so that's good. For the half back, only one player played well for me xD. I bought Schneiderlin because we had a few injuries at the beginning. He was **** at HB though :S Fernandinho did okay at half-back, got some average ratings, but the best there was Javi Garcia xD He played well enough that some former City favourite said that he was pleased with his form and wouldn't like to be going up against him if he was an opposition player.