Rodrigo4073 Devi Inspiration - Plug and Play! - Test (Crystal P, Newcastle, W'Ham)

425cce2a9dbea0416f052876c9a70c37.png

Take note: The United game was played with a different tactic.

Works quite well, seems to be quite inconsistent at times, on their day the AMCs caused an absolute storm and ripped apart the opposition(see the Milan and Swansea results). Sometimes, they were a bit quiet though. We created a buttload of CCCs in the first half against Spurs, but scored none. Second half we didn't manage to create anything unfortunately. :/ So anyway, attack can be a little inconsistent, I used Aguero/Nasri -Silva/Nasri - Yaya/Aguero here. Aguero didn't seem to score much, but he did get lots of assists. Yaya scored 4 against Swansea, ended up with a 9.9 rating XD The defense also did really well, we had a 5 match streak where we didn't concede. My defense was usually Zabaleta-Kompany-Bartra(bought him because Nastasic, Demichelis and Lescott were injured) and Kolarov.

Fullbacks pop up with a few goals here and there, so that's good. For the half back, only one player played well for me xD. I bought Schneiderlin because we had a few injuries at the beginning. He was **** at HB though :S Fernandinho did okay at half-back, got some average ratings, but the best there was Javi Garcia xD He played well enough that some former City favourite said that he was pleased with his form and wouldn't like to be going up against him if he was an opposition player.
Thank you for the feedback mate. You are right about the inconsistency in those positions, i'm currently trying to tweak those side strikers instructions since i barely edited that. Maybe they can become more deadly and be proper strikers. Anyways, good results there, very solid, something i really like. Cheers!

NWCvBXh.png
Great tactic. (With milan, season 2018)
Nice to see it's working for another one! Let me know how your season finish. Also, your team is not too strong (since its 2018 and it seems to be the playoff before the group stages), am i right?.Good luck mate!

Excellent tactic!
Im using it with Man Utd and currently on 25 league games unbeaten run!
I dont have any ss as im away from home now but i'll try to post some of them a bit later...

Good job mate!

Excellent tactic!
Im using it with Man Utd and currently on 25 league games unbeaten run!
I dont have any ss as im away from home now but i'll try to post some of them a bit later...

Good job mate!
Great results buddy, i'll wait for your screenshots and i will add some of the users results to the OP after that. First season? Good luck!

Hi, could someone please tell me what the team instructions are for this tactic as i cannot download the file. And is there any player instructions? If so what are they please it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
ok, just finished 1st season with Man U and won a quadruple! Only lost Captial One Cup at early stages to Chelsea but i put on the field 2nd team...

first of all starting eleven and transfers... after selling Hernandez and Rafael i managed to get a few young and talented players
View attachment 396012View attachment 396011

tactic is very solid in defence... won the league by 20 pts conceding only 16 goals! 24 cleen sheets...
View attachment 396010

some games & fixtures
View attachment 396009View attachment 396008View attachment 396007View attachment 396006

View attachment 396005View attachment 396003

FA Cup
View attachment 396001

Champions Cup
View attachment 396004View attachment 396002

overall tactic is brilliant!

i also decided to make a quick test with Inter and the results are pretty good as well... i was at the top for a while but for some
reason i had a run of 3 losses and draw and fell 6 pts behind Juve... no tranfers this time...
View attachment 396000View attachment 395999View attachment 395998

Really like set up...although didnt work out your latest tactic with 2 false 9, i hope this one will work.

Some nice results from others too...i believe is great tactic.

I am starting save with milan (H)

im on the 3rd season with newcastle, should I use this tactic with counter attack since I already have a pretty good team and already on the the title?

im on the 3rd season with newcastle, should I use this tactic with counter attack since I already have a pretty good team and already on the the title?

i used counter all the time to any opponent home & away...

lost last group game to Copenhagen but i selected 2nd team, also lost qtr-final 1st leg away to SLB 2-1 (won 3-0 2nd leg) and lost semi final 1st leg away to Batern 1-0 (won 2-0 2nd leg)...

my fixtures ss in on previous page...