Rodrigo4073 Devi Inspiration - Plug and Play! - Test (Crystal P, Newcastle, W'Ham)

This tactic is very efficient.
But don't really like the way that my team behave in field. Even thought if I have been winning seems like is just luck.
This tactic is all about the results! Do you have a mourinho inside you?

But don't really like the way that my team behave in field. Even thought if I have been winning seems like is just luck.

Dude, do you even know football?

This tactic is example, how should team behave...work rate and team work required in each position. Attacking with 11 players, defending with 11 players etc...this is modern football. Shadow strikers presents real movement of striker.

For my view is perfect tactic...attacking fullbacks with extra cover coming from half back and with 2 very attacking box2box. I would describe this tactic ajax total football.

Thanks mate! I don't understand anything in those screenshots but they look good, haha. Good luck!

ok, just finished 1st season with Man U and won a quadruple! Only lost Captial One Cup at early stages to Chelsea but i put on the field 2nd team...

first of all starting eleven and transfers... after selling Hernandez and Rafael i managed to get a few young and talented players
View attachment 553054View attachment 553057

tactic is very solid in defence... won the league by 20 pts conceding only 16 goals! 24 cleen sheets...
View attachment 553059

some games & fixtures
View attachment 553062View attachment 553063View attachment 553065View attachment 553068

View attachment 553069View attachment 553072

FA Cup
View attachment 553078

Champions Cup
View attachment 553071View attachment 553075

overall tactic is brilliant!

i also decided to make a quick test with Inter and the results are pretty good as well... i was at the top for a while but for some
reason i had a run of 3 losses and draw and fell 6 pts behind Juve... no tranfers this time...
View attachment 553079View attachment 553080View attachment 553082
Mate, i really appreciate you put some time in showing your resutls and giving your feedback. Your results with Manchester United were great. I hope you can keep it up! Thanks for that, and also for answering some people issues. Cheers.

Really like set up...although didnt work out your latest tactic with 2 false 9, i hope this one will work.

Some nice results from others too...i believe is great tactic.

I am starting save with milan (H)
Thanks Diavolo, i tried to make this one more consistent, the previous one was good in one save and bad in the other. With this i achieved success with a lot of teams, and the formation is very similar, the false 9 are the side shadow strikers, but more effective. Good luck!

Can you send to me Newcastle team?
View attachment 553889

With Real Sociedad, suitable players for this tactic?

Sorry i didn't answer early mate. With Newcastle i used: Krul, Santon, Yanga-Mbiwa, Coloccini, Debuchy, Tiote, Anita, Sissoko, Ben Arfa, De Jong, Remy.

With Real Sociedad i would use: Bravo, Carlos Martinez, I?igo Martinez, Gonzalez, Jose Angel, Markel, Xabi Prieto, Granero, Canales, Vela, Griezmann. Gonzalo Castro is also very good, and i wouldnt give Zurutuza away, cause he is good backup for the box to box.

I think that a team first have to be solid and with a good team behaviour, strong sense of commitment and discipline. After that you can play with some freedom, of course, i prefer to win 1-0 and not winning 5-2 or 6-3 for example. Thanks for your comment!

I'm working on some filters to suit this tactic better, but i'm not spending a lot of time in my home so i can not test it a lot. That's why i didn't answer earlier. I'm running a test with Crystal Palace with a lot of signings with the filters, so i'll let you know how it goes. Cheers!

Last edited:
First of all, an amazing tactic.

I tried it in 4 games at first, won two of them with 1-0, one with 2-0 and one ended 0-0. It's basically the best defensive tactic I've tried. Only lacking a bit in attack.

Therefore I did some tweak after these games to scoring more goals. I changed all the AMC's up to strikers. It's working a threat. It's like cheating. The wide strikers is changed to advanced strikers, and one false nine in the middle. Of course I also gave them some player instructions. I also did "run wide with ball" on the fullbacks. Everything else is the same. Won eight games in a row with this tweak.

Great work, only working tactic for me :)

First of all, an amazing tactic.

I tried it in 4 games at first, won two of them with 1-0, one with 2-0 and one ended 0-0. It's basically the best defensive tactic I've tried. Only lacking a bit in attack.

Therefore I did some tweak after these games to scoring more goals. I changed all the AMC's up to strikers. It's working a threat. It's like cheating. The wide strikers is changed to advanced strikers, and one false nine in the middle. Of course I also gave them some player instructions. I also did "run wide with ball" on the fullbacks. Everything else is the same. Won eight games in a row with this tweak.

Great work, only working tactic for me :)
Can you post your tweaked version mate? I will try it and test it too! I'm very glad it worked, thanks.

Dude, do you even know football?

This tactic is example, how should team behave...work rate and team work required in each position. Attacking with 11 players, defending with 11 players etc...this is modern football. Shadow strikers presents real movement of striker.

For my view is perfect tactic...attacking fullbacks with extra cover coming from half back and with 2 very attacking box2box. I would describe this tactic ajax total football.

Probably didn't express myself clearly.
I like the tactic and looks completely realistic according to the kind of football that is played nowadays.

But here, in the game, I feel like is every goal that I score is just luck and if, by any chance, I don't score first will be almost impossible to win the game. I completely agree that is the most defensively secure tactic here. But if you could create more goal opportunities would be great!

Probably didn't express myself clearly.
I like the tactic and looks completely realistic according to the kind of football that is played nowadays.

But here, in the game, I feel like is every goal that I score is just luck and if, by any chance, I don't score first will be almost impossible to win the game. I completely agree that is the most defensively secure tactic here. But if you could create more goal opportunities would be great!
I will try to make the tactic more dangerous upfront mate, maybe an attacking version to complement the original one. Thanks.

View attachment 555101
VERY PROMISING TACTICS.....

THANKS A LOT !!!! YOU ARE MASTER!!!!

View attachment 555103
Great results so far mate! I'm happy the tactic keeps proving itself consistent. Good luck with your save and thanks for the feedback!

waiting for another more attacking tactic, I made the upgrade from an underdog to an top team and I love the SS style

Hello again.Now i have big problem i cant win on away matches and i cant win big teams..

With inter milan I joined them 15 or so games in and they where in 15th position. This tactic won me serie A title, have to say tho that if I played any strikers instead of amc as the ss roles I would struggle which is a shame as I like to be able to use strikers. Top tatic if ur playing as inter!

Sure, there you go:

Sorry, uploaded the wrong tweak. I'll upload the right one now.

I've achieved great things with it. I did get a medium team in Norwegian in 2. division, winning it first season. Then I won 1. division at first try. Then 7th place in Tippeligaen (Highest division) and cup final. And won the league the season after that. So I have played four seasons with it. FMC btw. I''l put some SS of these amazing seasons. I were predicted relegation in 1. division, and mid table second season in the highest division.

Last edited:
waiting for another more attacking tactic, I made the upgrade from an underdog to an top team and I love the SS style
Yes mate, i will try to do that, but i'm not finding a lot of free time, however, you can try HenryLegend14's tweak, he had 4 seasons with success with that. It is in the post above this one.

Hello again.Now i have big problem i cant win on away matches and i cant win big teams..
Hi mate, the only thing i can recommend to you is the same as usual, motivation is key. Team meetings regularly, praise the players after good matchers (i usually do it when they have +7.5 rating), match fitness, condition, etc. You can also try HenryLegend14 tweak so you have more than 1 tactic to keep the opposition disoriented. Good luck!

top tactic home and away! Cheers ;)
Thanks for the reply mate! I'm glad. Cheers.

With inter milan I joined them 15 or so games in and they where in 15th position. This tactic won me serie A title, have to say tho that if I played any strikers instead of amc as the ss roles I would struggle which is a shame as I like to be able to use strikers. Top tatic if ur playing as inter!
Thanks for your feedback pal, you mean retrained strikers in those positions? You found natural AMC to be more efficient than retrained strikers? Amazing comeback in that Serie A mate, good luck!

Sorry, uploaded the wrong tweak. I'll upload the right one now.

I've achieved great things with it. I did get a medium team in Norwegian in 2. division, winning it first season. Then I won 1. division at first try. Then 7th place in Tippeligaen (Highest division) and cup final. And won the league the season after that. So I have played four seasons with it. FMC btw. I''l put some SS of these amazing seasons. I were predicted relegation in 1. division, and mid table second season in the highest division.
I figured it was something wrong with the another one, but i didn't know if it only was the markings, i tested only two matches due to short time, but i will try to test this one for a little longer, altering with my original one, depending on the matches. Good luck and thanks again for your feedback! By the way, good career there in Norway!

I figured it was something wrong with the another one, but i didn't know if it only was the markings, i tested only two matches due to short time, but i will try to test this one for a little longer, altering with my original one, depending on the matches. Good luck and thanks again for your feedback! By the way, good career there in Norway!

I actually thinks it works better without marking the fullbacks. I tried it in a few games now, and it gives more freedom to the wide strikers moving into space. You should try that too. BTW, I qualified to Champions League winning over Zagreb in play off. I'm up against Bayern Munich, Monaco and CSKA Moscow. Drew with CSKA in the first game and won against Monaco. This was without marking on fullbacks. Very great with the "poor" team I have. I could only dreamed about some of their players :)

Last edited:
Yeah I mean I found natural amc to be better than retrained strikers matteo kovacic was superb as well as rafinha from barca. They both out preformed lucas pratto who still did well to be fair.