Rodrigo4073 Devi Inspiration - Plug and Play! - Test (Crystal P, Newcastle, W'Ham)

I actually thinks it works better without marking the fullbacks. I tried it in a few games now, and it gives more freedom to the wide strikers moving into space. You should try that too. BTW, I qualified to Champions League winning over Zagreb in play off. I'm up against Bayern Munich, Monaco and CSKA Moscow. Drew with CSKA in the first game and won against Monaco. This was without marking on fullbacks. Very great with the "poor" team I have. I could only dreamed about some of their players :)
Ok mate, i will try with a quick save as Bologna (marking on), cause they have quite a suitable team. I will let you know, excellent results there, how good is your team (compare it with a Premier League one). Thanks mate!

Yeah I mean I found natural amc to be better than retrained strikers matteo kovacic was superb as well as rafinha from barca. They both out preformed lucas pratto who still did well to be fair.
Ok mate, i will check that out too.

I'm missing my computer right now haha, lot of days out of my home, in this PC i cannot do proper tests.

how good is your team (compare it with a Premier League one). Thanks mate!

I would probably be the worst team in PL. I would rate my team as a medium Championship team. :p

I finished one more season, won the league and cup easily. Ended 3rd in group stage in CL and lost in Europe League. I just started a new season. Atm, I'm actually playing with 2 strikers and 3 central midfielders, 4-1-3-2. It's working out quite well. I just had more good midfielders than strikers, therefore i did this.

Last edited:
if you had tyo remove the instructions to shoot less often do you think they will take more chances and better ones. my players when one on one with the keeper are missing sitters

I would probably be the worst team in PL. I would rate my team as a medium Championship team. :p

I finished one more season, won the league and cup easily. Ended 3rd in group stage in CL and lost in Europe League. I just started a new season. Atm, I'm actually playing with 2 strikers and 3 central midfielders, 4-1-3-2. It's working out quite well. I just had more good midfielders than strikers, therefore i did this.
Great mate! I actually took what you said here and try something different, i'm testing with Bologna and i have good strikers and a good AMC like Kone, so i used SS and 2 strikers, but in this case i changed the rol depending on which player is starting, if Bianchi plays as St it would be a Target Man (his best role), and the same with the rest of the strikers, Aqcuafresca as a Advanced Forward, etc. 6 wins, 0 draws, 1 unlucky loss right now, no transfers.

if you had tyo remove the instructions to shoot less often do you think they will take more chances and better ones. my players when one on one with the keeper are missing sitters
I always recommend the same, TRY! But in this case i don't think that it will work, they will shoot a lot from very far and fail a lot of chances.

Here's some screens of that season with interView attachment 557525

Took over from week 14View attachment 557526

View attachment 557529

Could of came down to the juve game but wrapped it up a game early :)
Impressive comeback mate! Are you using the regular version of the tactic or you tweaked something? Thanks for your feedback, and good luck for the next season ;).

Im just using the regular version it just seems to suit inter very well. Made a few signings ready for next season. Garmash. Monreal. Massimo Bruno and im looking for a right back too.

P.s. well done on some very good work it is the most successful tactic ive used for a long time and ive tried many others as well as my own

Last edited:
Im just using the regular version it just seems to suit inter very well. Made a few signings ready for next season. Garmash. Monreal. Massimo Bruno and im looking for a right back too.

P.s. well done on some very good work it is the most successful tactic ive used for a long time and ive tried many others as well as my own
Great dude! I'm happy you enjoyed the same success that i enjoyed with this tactic.

I'm currently finishing my test with Bologna (predicted 17th, no transfers) and sitting on top of the league after 28 matches. I tried a version with 2 strikers since i had more stronger attackers than attacking midfielders, but i also use different roles in those positions depending on the player, Bianchi is a target man, the other ones have other roles. Acquafresca is the current Capocannoniere (?) of the league. Will upload my results and different versions of the tactic when finished... good luck!

Last edited:
I'm working in a brand new set of tactics with all the formations, so you can use it with every team. It will be pretty much the same in terms of style as Devi Inspiration, but with almost every formation so you can use 2 strikers if you have strong ones, or only 1 for your first eleven and 2 for your second choice team, etc.

I ran my first test with Catania (predicted 9th, no transfers) winning the league in a solid fashion and we were also champions of the Italian Cup. First eleven was a 41311, and the second choice (when a midfielder is in poor condition and i prefer to use a better player upfront) was a 41221. Andujar; Monzon, Spolli, Bellusci, Peruzzi; Rinaudo; Lodi, Almiron, Izco; Barrientos; and Bergessio (top scorer of the league) in the 41311. Andujar; Monzon, Spolli, Bellusci, Peruzzi; Rinaudo; Almiron, Izco; Barrientos, Castro; and Bergessio with the 41221.

I'm working in a brand new set of tactics with all the formations, so you can use it with every team. It will be pretty much the same in terms of style as Devi Inspiration, but with almost every formation so you can use 2 strikers if you have strong ones, or only 1 for your first eleven and 2 for your second choice team, etc.

I ran my first test with Catania (predicted 9th, no transfers) winning the league in a solid fashion and we were also champions of the Italian Cup. First eleven was a 41311, and the second choice (when a midfielder is in poor condition and i prefer to use a better player upfront) was a 41221. Andujar; Monzon, Spolli, Bellusci, Peruzzi; Rinaudo; Lodi, Almiron, Izco; Barrientos; and Bergessio (top scorer of the league) in the 41311. Andujar; Monzon, Spolli, Bellusci, Peruzzi; Rinaudo; Almiron, Izco; Barrientos, Castro; and Bergessio with the 41221.

Can you send it for testing?

Fullbacks try to shoot on goal too much, even when crossing would be a much better choice.

Thank you Rodrigo! This tactic is working really good with my Manchester United. Won 5 games in a row. Now we'll just have to see if it is stable, as i've had success with other tactics but they tend to fall off after a season. Anyway just wanted to say thanks, and i'll give you some more feedback! ;)

interesting concept

three SS's seem to do a better job than a regular striker partnership when it comes to create clean 1 on 1 chances - of course the ME tends to make them miss in any case...

might try this concept in more possession based tactics and see how it works :)

Defending side of this tactic is a bit weak, CBs do silly mistakes and stay too high up the pitch at times.
Tried on 2 different saves with the tactic completely fluid on both occasions.

Last edited:
Really good tactic ! I'm now at the second season with RC Strasbourg (started at 3rd French Division) and win against the big PSG in French cup 3-0 with Zlatan against me ! So very impressive tactic and now we are second of the French League 2 (H) !

Thought I'd try a new Middlesbrough save with this tactic today on FMC. Instant resulted every game, only took out 'tired' players from every starting lineup and ended the season just now. Had a predicted finishing place of 8th. Played-46 Won-25 Drawn-10 Lost-11 GF-75 GA-45 GD-30 PTS-85. Finished top, and this includes a bizarrely terrible end to the season where I got 3 points from the last 8 games (5 defeats, 3 draws, I was supposedly under pressure at this time also lol) so i'd essentially won the league in March. Overall I'd call the tactic a big success, thank you very much, hopefully my end of the season form doesn't continue into the Premiership otherwise I'll be sacked my October lol