FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.
Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.
Hope this helps ya
Rome: Total War requires the following minimum computer specifications:
Important Note: *Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipsets listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Rome: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX 9.0b compatibility
- English version of Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium III 1.0GHz (1000MHz) or Athlon 1.0GHz (1000MHz) processor or higher
- 256MB RAM
- 8x Speed CD-ROM drive (1200KB/sec sustained transfer rate) and latest drivers
- 300MB of uncompressed free hard disk space
- 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
- 100% Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers
- DirectX 9.0b 3D hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card and the latest drivers:
- ATI Radeon 7200
- ATI Radeon 8500
- ATI Radeon 9000
- ATI Radeon 9500
- ATI Radeon 9600
- ATI Radeon 9700
- ATI Radeon 9800
- All Nvidia GeForce 2 and higher
it should do, it is quite an old game, your specs are well over minimum.it doesnt have much graphic proccesing, it may take a while to load between turns, but it will play ok.
yeah. Got Windows 7 32-bit Home Premium on my laptop with 1.9 ghz processor etc, and works fine with no probs. Just to get smoothest performance, I turn down the unneccessary details on graphics
Yeah it's still not working for me either. Soz bout that.
Conquer them in game, or take the more obvious way around it and edit the descr_campaign_main file (IIRC).is all good - i got it to work in the end (after man many hours figuring out why i was missing a MSS32.DLL file )...
How do you unlock factions? I ccant remember seen as it was 5 years ago since i last played the game lol
so to play as britannia... i would have to crush them? (doing it liegit?)Conquer them in game, or take the more obvious way around it and edit the descr_campaign_main file (IIRC).
Best of an extremely awesome series of games. Can't wait for Shogun II and am eargerly anticipating when/ if they announce Rome 2. Would rather they make mistakes (like they did on empire) and then fix them (like they did on Napolean) so Rome 2 would be played on a polished version of the Shogun II engine