markyplatt

Reaction score
Been creating a new tactic to dominate games and more importantly try to emulate the goal to game ratios that messi and ronaldo get in real life.
It seems harder on fm15 BUT....

Through testing for hours on various teams iv got a complete tactic
with zaza my striker matching and beating the ronaldo messi ratios

firstly this is the tactiC
View attachment 289083

secondly the screenshots so far of my sucsessView attachment 289083View attachment 289079View attachment 289078View attachment 289077View attachment 289076View attachment 289075View attachment 289074View attachment 289073View attachment 289072

I have very average squad except zaza but players and team excells ,as u see ive won 4 cups the league and currently top in premiership.
Record in euro lg is fantastic beating teams well above my weight and in quarter final v ajax now

i havent tryed with Madrid and Ronaldo yet but sure to break scoring records

i just broke Henrick Larrsons Celtic record of goals

60 goals plus so far for my striker cant wait to see how many he finishes with

turned down lots of job offers and in hall of fame already

any thing else let me no

Training is once fluid fully, balanced low and assistant manager takes match training........
But swap balanced for all the other options every few months to keep it fresh. keep at low tho and individulal training train in the roles of the tactic

its called Zlatan X Rio because the right sided centre back is based on a young Rio Ferdinand in his individual tactic roles and settings..and the striker is based on zlatan in his role and individual tactic settings

these ideas ive put to this make this tactic as well as a inpenatrable 3 line midfield and defensive full backs very unique and blockbusting to watch

the formation becomes a dominating free scoring good for underdogs and all top teams

and my striker is on course for 70 goals at least this season

let me no how u get on

Last edited:
As u can see transformed rangers hardly any money.
Now euro contenders with half decent players
dominating in scotland with mainly free transfers and 69 goals from my striker even when resting him in the league and domestic cup lots, due to euro games

Gonna have a season in champs lg then try real madrid with ronaldo as striker

I really like this type of tactic.
Especially if you play with a smaller team, you get a cheap striker, score tons of goals for 1-2 seasons then sell him for lots of money, repeat and repeat.
Good job.

can you post an SS of ur first team got big sam ameobi h he is a monster on my game just wondering where you play him, going to plug into my save end of second season with pompy ill let you know how it goes pal also ur opinions on specific player roles if possible

can you post an SS of ur first team got big sam ameobi h he is a monster on my game just wondering where you play him, going to plug into my save end of second season with pompy ill let you know how it goes pal also ur opinions on specific player roles if possible

player roles

look for defensive full backs

look for proper winger style wide men right and left attacking midfielders like hugs line and runs with ball down left or right

this last point allows cm a to utilise space in and around box whilst creating gaps for ur striker to score as many as possible

id say a rio ferdinand type - quick anticipates -cb right

thats all really, i look to use players who suit the roles needed natural in postion and role if possible

my first team i use a combination of around 18 players
11 starters and subs which i rotate but usually play zaza my striker in 90 percent of games from start to try to match real life messi ronaldo ratios

team ss posted above

FINISHED SEASON WITH MADRID

View attachment 287667View attachment 287666

dont usually be big teams but had to test the tactic on player it was based on and

here it is 85 goals in season this tactic surpass' the real life ronaldo fact

won 5 trophies and ronaldo smashed all records for goals

cant think any other tactics could get ronaldo or any player to score more in all the foot managers ever since champ man 97 and thai striker
natipong sritong-in included...1 for the veterens

View attachment 804522View attachment 804524

dont usually be big teams but had to test the tactic on player it was based on and

here it is 85 goals in season this tactic surpass' the real life ronaldo fact

won 5 trophies and ronaldo smashed all records for goals

cant think any other tactics could get ronaldo or any player to score more in all the foot managers ever since champ man 97 and thai striker
natipong sritong-in included...1 for the veterens

well..
ORFA97O.jpg

I didnt play him that much in the cup only 4 games 4 goals, can see you played Ronaldo 10(1) games in the cup and 21 goals. Messi did 69 goal in league where Ronaldo "only" did 49.
Maybe I will do a season just for fun to see if I can get him to score even more ;)