VYgCHVG.jpg

ThXccki.jpg

V1Xr4yY.jpg

mJiHvDf.jpg

1vWNFyP.jpg

9eVKQUT.jpg

Yeah, FLAIR LOOPS kick ***! No way your tactic it's gonna compare to that one!

Brazil style tactic 2002 ,but with a Italy like solid defence BRAZILIANO

View attachment 284025

Have a new tactic narrow solid defence and attacking play based on the 2002 brazil world cup side of ronaldinho rivaldo ronaldo kaka front 4 AND THE EVER SOLID DEFENCE OF THE ITALIANS ,having amazing results with burnley the team the tactic was created with to get the best out of danny ings ,and if it works with burnley it'l work with anyone here it is.

let me no ur results getting some astonishing scorelines with out conceding at all for games and games

View attachment 284025

Seriously? Why would you defend an egotistical fool! And just so you know, this thread is hilarious!

listen when u can create a tactic like the last one i posted here BIG tell me again im a fool u numbskull

listen when u can create a tactic like the last one i posted here BIG tell me again im a fool u numbskull

Well, if you count getting a gift from my friend, which is a tactic a tactic, then I have. :)

Well, if you count getting a gift from my friend, which is a tactic a tactic, then I have. :)

are u on drugs
cant understand what u said nonsense and drivvel
please dont post on my thread again

when you say no OI's, do you mean you dont do it at the start of the match or in game OI's?

Have a few questions about your tactic.

a) whats the best way to get the tactic fluid... general training on high and then match tractics during pre-season?
b) I know u said set the players individual training as for the tactic but do u set their training low, average or heavy for the individual position or however you want to call it?