this tactic DOES NOT vary from team to team u will have succses with any team with this tactic

its a tactic which has been tweaked for days and weeks till i released the tactic on here
i tweaked setpieces for bout two days alone
player instructions went on for days also till i came up with this formula

so dont preach about lots of better tactics ,cause ive saw these tactics to, and mine are detailed to the extreme with every angle covered with an experienced creator and hours and hours of adjusting,
some people tactics here dont even bother with set pieces or leave lots to defult were as i probably spent 5 hours at least decideing what prefered roles each player should have

so to compare would be an insult to me and the football manager game as a whole

Can't honestly believe you can be this egotistical but can't fault it, it's a hilarious read

Not gunna lie. I tried this team for SWFC and got **** on pretty much every game baring 3 of them. Tried Tinkermans, got promoted a season later. Not i'm using Killerbee's new one.

You're is distinctly average in comparison to the above two i've mention.

RIP.

Can't honestly believe you can be this egotistical but can't fault it, it's a hilarious read

comes with the territory
u get no where with out confidence life lesson

fm15 lesson would be to try the tactic and shut up when ur wrong

I will give it a go, I went three seasons lower league with Shrewsbury only losing 3 games with exocutioner! Won bundes with frankfurt first season with my own! So look forward to it!

Not gunna lie. I tried this team for SWFC and got **** on pretty much every game baring 3 of them. Tried Tinkermans, got promoted a season later. Not i'm using Killerbee's new one.

You're is distinctly average in comparison to the above two i've mention.

listen they and u are distinctly average compared to the sucsses i have in my created tactic FACT

LAST I USED was tested and performed much better than peoples favourites

and im sure this will exceed even the 96 games unbeaten i achieved with my last tactic

s
RIP.

listen u or them would never be able to put in the hours i do on this game , FACT ,and in the last 2years i prob had 100.000 downloads of my tactics FACT
WHAT U HAD

Proud of you! Suppose I should try your tactic tonight then, Andy carrol for world player of the year

i do have a article to which explains the way to put ur tactic ideas into the game

so u can play fm the way u think football should be played

got a link somewhere

i got paid for that to

carrol never got close to that when i tried it and got sacked after 15 games, i won 1 drew 4 and lost the rest, he scored 2 goals with a rating of 6.34, and just a little side note, just because you claim to have had that many downloads, doesnt mean they work for everyone. ive had tactics that havent worked for my west ham save, been sacked started fresh with west ham again used the same tactic and it worked perfectly. people have the right to tell you if the tactic doesnt work for them. Manors would suggest you dont be a **** about it, instead try and help them so it does work.