well..
ORFA97O.jpg

I didnt play him that much in the cup only 4 games 4 goals, can see you played Ronaldo 10(1) games in the cup and 21 goals. Messi did 69 goal in league where Ronaldo "only" did 49.
Maybe I will do a season just for fun to see if I can get him to score even more ;)

BUT did u create the tactic yourself

and ive done these records with players u prob havent heard of
32 in 22 for shola yes shola ameobi

zaza 69 in 50

havent tried m y tactic with messi but sure i could beat 83 ive done 85 with ronaldo and i think messis the better player on fm5 stats definatly more 20 ratings

so there lol

well..
ORFA97O.jpg

I didnt play him that much in the cup only 4 games 4 goals, can see you played Ronaldo 10(1) games in the cup and 21 goals. Messi did 69 goal in league where Ronaldo "only" did 49.
Maybe I will do a season just for fun to see if I can get him to score even more ;)

83 not 85 tho is it
and i played ronaldo in 80

per cent fitness for bout 10 games

Also having success with Rangers using the Tinkerman tactic which is just plug and play....

I have won 3 domestic trebles since being promoted to premier league, first time in the champions league group stages i finished 1st and had to compete with Napoli, Real Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen. Then when i got to the knockout stages i had too many injuries and had to play Cammy Bell at Rb :'( and yes, safe to say i got beat.

Also having success with Rangers using the Tinkerman tactic which is just plug and play....

I have won 3 domestic trebles since being promoted to premier league, first time in the champions league group stages i finished 1st and had to compete with Napoli, Real Madrid and Bayer Leverkusen. Then when i got to the knockout stages i had too many injuries and had to play Cammy Bell at Rb :'( and yes, safe to say i got beat.

yes i like a rangers save i didnt sign anyone either really mostly made the loans perminant

been semi final euro lg second season first after promotion won league now in champs lg for first time getting crazy job offers too in just 2 seasons and bit ,the tactics fit any team just won 5 trophies with real first season thinking trying burnley see if i can get ings the golden boot

BUT did u create the tactic yourself

and ive done these records with players u prob havent heard of
32 in 22 for shola yes shola ameobi

zaza 69 in 50

havent tried m y tactic with messi but sure i could beat 83 ive done 85 with ronaldo and i think messis the better player on fm5 stats definatly more 20 ratings

so there lol

I sure did: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/217260-bantons-1st-try-many-goals.html

But that was with the old patch..

It was just as a reply to this comment: "cant think any other tactics could get ronaldo or any player to score more in all the foot managers ever since champ man 97 and thai striker
natipong sritong-in included...1 for the veterens"

No hate :) Give it a go with Messi ;)

I sure did: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/217260-bantons-1st-try-many-goals.html

But that was with the old patch..

It was just as a reply to this comment: "cant think any other tactics could get ronaldo or any player to score more in all the foot managers ever since champ man 97 and thai striker
natipong sritong-in included...1 for the veterens"

No hate :) Give it a go with Messi ;)

That tactic is still pretty mint in this patch Banton..

That tactic is still pretty mint in this patch Banton..

Oh really!? Nice to hear.. I just tried with Swansea I think after the new patch and it did not work for me at all but okay not exactly same quality in players :)

Oh really!? Nice to hear.. I just tried with Swansea I think after the new patch and it did not work for me at all but okay not exactly same quality in players :)

It worked ok for me, but your new 451 is much better :)

Tried this, his is better - for my team anyway
no chance his is better

every striker i play gets enormous goals ANY STRIKER ANY TEAM WITH THIS TACTIC ,better for u NO , just think ur being clever

how can it poss be better if u win every trophie with any descent team ur baffeling

There are plenty of tactics better than this one, this was is good though. Was thinking of starting a new Rangers save in a few weeks, will defo give this a go again. :)

Markyplatt why do you need constant reassurance your tactic is the best? Different tactics work for different people that's the random nature of football!

Markyplatt why do you need constant reassurance your tactic is the best? Different tactics work for different people that's the random nature of football!

listen go away from my thread

ps there arnt better tactics out there tested all most popular and this lives with the best

The only thing that's impressive in this topic is your ego, it knows no bounds, really drags in people to download that wonderful personality trait