Rooney Awaiting News on Punishment

• Thread starter Thread starter fm1063
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 334
  • Views Views 17K

Should Rooney Receive a Punishment?

• Total voters
who gets emotional when scoring a hat-trick? i couldn't care less for rooney, but his "passion" is immense...

if he accepts the charge, he gets a two game ban, wtf? seriously FA need to sort it out.

No, He is a role model to young kids everywhere and needs to set an example, not needlessly swearing into a camera where millions of people including many many children where watching.

Should be fined.

This.

To the people that are saying it doesn't matter and that kids hear swearing all the time - that is the point! It's because they hear it from their "role models" so they say it. And yes they hear it in the streets but that isn't going to stop until people like Wayne Rooney who are "role models" set a good example.

Avram Grant has been given a two game touchline ban - Wayne Rooney has been charged.

my 4 year old just read this and he is asking me what it means... :|

that calling you a bad parent or anyting, but what is your 4 year old doing on this forum, and being able to read a thread full of teenagers likely to swear..?

so let me get this right,

If Wayne accepts the charge he is banned for two games... if he denies the charge then surely he would get more than 2 games ban?

it's just wrong, a fine would be understanable but a 2 game minimum ban is just pathetic.

that calling you a bad parent or anyting, but what is your 4 year old doing on this forum, and being able to read a thread full of teenagers likely to swear..?

he is on my lap and i am also on youtube showing him bob the builder episodes but i at the end of an epsiode i check here

he is on my lap and i am also on youtube showing him bob the builder episodes but i at the end of an epsiode i check here

okay, but i would never view any thread on this site with a kid near by.

2-game ban is ridiculous if it happens. Have a fine and warning for misconduct. I've heard far worse in a ****** school playground and they don't get expelled.

To the people saying hes a role model, what a load of tripe, if any of you have ever been to a football match, you'd know the air is filled with swearing, the vast majority of hammers fan spent the game throwing all manners of abuse of at him, yet funny how the same people demonise. Funny how people change their views when its rooney

interesting how the FA failed to similarly look at Essiens "tackle"

To the people saying hes a role model, what a load of tripe, if any of you have ever been to a football match, you'd know the air is filled with swearing, the vast majority of hammers fan spent the game throwing all manners of abuse of at him, yet funny how the same people demonise. Funny how people change their views when its rooney

interesting how the FA failed to similarly look at Essiens "tackle"

Usual scapegoat mate. Same old same old with the FA

Back