Ross-Galloway's Sig Request Thread - All Welcome!

I have asked some one to do some renders of the players you asked for and I cannot make your sig untill they are done, sorry mate.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

Just gonna start X Factor one, any more requests?

no rush man :)

Team: Wolves
Player(s)/Person(People): Steve Bull, picture of him.
bullygoal.jpg

Text: Bully's Back! *smaller writing* Follow my story!
Effects: could it be like the Chamak one (in your very first reply) but with a wolves badge
Any other information: be creative and do what you want :) no rush anyway! :D sorry about there being no render but i dont have photo shop or anythink :\ sorry once again!!

Last edited:
Any chance of a Saints (Southampton FC) sig please fella.

Ideally I want a pic of St Mary's as background Something like this as long as it has the "spikes" on the roof with Rickie Lambert this pic please, Adam Lallana This 1 please with Jose Fonte this 1 on post #27 in the middle of the other 2. Don't mind which side Rickie or Adz is on just want Jose in the middle. The writing I want is "Oh When The Saints...." in the style of Calder 95s Birmingham 1 preferably in the bottom left hand corner

Thanks in advance mate

Last edited:
Any chance of a Saints (Southampton FC) sig please fella.

Ideally I want a pic of St Mary's as background Something like this as long as it has the "spikes" on the roof with Rickie Lambert this pic please, Adam Lallana This 1 please with Jose Fonte this 1 on post #27 in the middle of the other 2. Don't mind which side Rickie or Adz is on just want Jose in the middle. The writing I want is "Oh When The Saints...." in the style of Calder 95s Birmingham 1 preferably in the bottom left hand corner

Thanks in advance mate

Please use template.

Sorry mate, kinda skipped past 1st post and looked at the work lol

Team: Saints
Player(s)/Person(People): Can't find render and don't have Photoshop to do it myself but would like Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana and Jose Fonte (Hope you don't mind grabbing the links from my previous post)
Text: Oh when the Saints..... in the bottom left hand corner in the Birmingham style
Effects: Just the pic of St Mary's (again I hope you can use link from previous)
Any other information: Apologies for not using template before, will have to learn to read 1st posts in future lol

Team:
bullygoal.jpg

Effects: could it be like the Chamak one (in your very first reply) but with a wolves badge
Any other information: be creative and do what you want :) no rush anyway! :D sorry about there being no render but i dont have photo shop or anythink :\ sorry once again!!

will you message me regarding this? thanks.

bullygoal.jpg

For your help, your photo was way too easy. I made a render for it inside a minute

97359810.png

For your help, your photo was way too easy. I made a render for it inside a minute

97359810.png

Nice effort. Good luck with this Ross. I'll be keen to have a look and wtach if you steal my customers ;)

97359810.png

renders shouldnt take minutes :/
plus your render is very bitty... it needs to be smooth... did you use a feather or a soft brush with the flow decreased at all?

like this:
77281999.png

Last edited:
@jose22

Mate I am no expert, I suck in PS :D , I only do it in basics, you are an obvious professional :D

renders shouldnt take minutes :/
plus your render is very bitty... it needs to be smooth... did you use a feather or a soft brush with the flow decreased at all?

like this:
77281999.png

omg thankyou!! and i will redo my request now! :D

Player: Steve Bull
77281999.png

Text: Bullys Back! *smaller writing >* Follow my Wolves story!
Effects: with this in the background,
molineux_222951.jpg
greyed out, and a Wolves badge to the side of him.
Any Other Info: nothing, but if you want to add anything which you think it will look better then please do :) and basically like this :D
birmingham.png

Thanks in advance :)!

thanks for my avatar pic it's great

ggood luck with the thread hope it does well

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

<------ my avatar pic!!! :)

Pretty good mate, try not to lower the opacity of the renders though, much better ways of doing it.

Team: Dundee FC
Player(s)/Person(People): A tortoise
Text: I have a tortoise
Effects: IF POSSIBLE INCLUDE EXAMPLES
Any other information: I would like it to be bold

Wilko_Wolves:

sbackl.png

ravenie:

ihaveatortoise.png

Please comment and rate :) Let me know what you think :)

Just letting you guys know where I am with requests :)

I am currently doing the X Factor sig and I have almost finished the Birmingham sig, I am only waiting for one more render and it shall be complete :)

I assume you are waiting on renders to do my Saints 1 aswell mate?