Roy Hodgson Leaves Liverpool

He still walked and will again, face it you need more than King what ever you call him Kenny.

It's the players that has let your club down and the big fat Spanish waiter, NOT Roy

Hungry troll is hungry.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

by coady being gerrard-esque, i assume you mean leadership-wise? He's a cb...

But yeah, kelly, pacheco, suso, sterling, silva, coady, wisdom, ince, amoo, wilson, shelvey, ayala, spearing etc etc. Shows that we could easily have one of the best squads in the premier league in a few years.

cb/cm. ;)

He still walked and will again, face it you need more than King what ever you call him Kenny.

It's the players that has let your club down it was the big fat Spanish waiter, NOT Roy

If you cant debate without insulting you might aswell take a hike mate:wub:

Is Gerrard not a suitable leader then?

No I was talking about Hodgson in general not Gerrard, I was just giving a mere example, it was pathetic that Hodgson did not defend his own player cos he was scared of Fergie

Oh Shut up, Liverpool have a great team, they have great Youth Prospects, well better than Celsea's anyways, Hodgson tactics were all mixed up, he played players out of position, could not handle big personalities, was out of his depth at such a major club and he also screwed his public relations, top blaming Rafa, he was one of Liverpool's best managers and I have every reason to belive that Daglish will turn around their season,

Honestly? youth may be great but not for the time being you lie in 12th isnt it?
the main thing hodgson had to deal with was torres, with rafa he scored goals galore, poor old hodgson had torres in **** form & had to play n'gog?
He may have made a few mistakes, but hes a better man for the job than dalglish? dalglish will flop, liverpool football club is so corrupt

Honestly? youth may be great but not for the time being you lie in 12th isnt it?
the main thing hodgson had to deal with was torres, with rafa he scored goals galore, poor old hodgson had torres in **** form & had to play n'gog?
He may have made a few mistakes, but hes a better man for the job than dalglish? dalglish will flop, liverpool football club is so corrupt

On what basis do you say Daglish will flop, I'd like to hear, Liverpool are having a tough couple of years, so every club goes through it evry now and then, Daglish is a hero in the Kop, he has worked with Liverpool for ages and he knows the club in and out, I am pretty sue all the players look up to him and that way he will be able to command the respect of the club somethig which Hodgson never managed to do

Quiet. Trolls aren't wanted here, go away.

You wonder why Torres doesn't play goals galore under Hodgson when he fails to back him up or give him confidence, and turns him into some aerial target man with his silly hoof ball tactics. I was sympathetic for Hodgson, but he was given time and did himself absolutely no favours with his stubborn attitude and **** poor tactics.

It's the players that has let your club down it was the big fat Spanish waiter, NOT Roy

Keep saying that to yourself pal.

Yes mate i understand that, im just happy Roy left and didnt ask for a stupid compensasion fee

And how do you know that?

Leaving the whole "Roy is a nice guy" thing aside for a moment, why do you think it has taken so long to announce the departure when the writing was probably on the wall come Wednesday night? Roy Hodgson will have been looking to seek as much compensation as possible, he is no different to any other manager in that respect.

hodgson hasnt become a bad manager over night? look what he did with fulham, liverpool :| until they let the likes of
carragher, lucas, glen johnson, n'gog go they will never push for europe again, such a shame because they have people like ryan babel, who is never given a run in the first team, & for me is good enough to get in any team in the league

Trolls might aswell just leave if they're not going to add anything to the debate other than. Woy was amazing, should have stayed, Rafa is gay and King Kenny is a ***.

You wonder why Torres doesn't play goals galore under Hodgson when he fails to back him up or give him confidence, and turns him into some aerial target man with his silly hoof ball tactics. I was sympathetic for Hodgson, but he was given time and did himself absolutely no favours with his stubborn attitude and **** poor tactics.

This, too. Torres is no target man, he's not soft, but just not a target man. Better on the floor.

It all goes back to the same old adage, Roy never knew how to handle big personalities and back them up to perform like Mourinho or SAF knew who are arguably the 2 greatest managers in the past decade

hodgson hasnt become a bad manager over night? look what he did with fulham, liverpool :| until they let the likes of
carragher, lucas, glen johnson, n'gog go they will never push for europe again, such a shame because they have people like ryan babel, who is never given a run in the first team, & for me is good enough to get in any team in the league

Lol Babel's ****.

No I was talking about Hodgson in general not Gerrard, I was just giving a mere example, it was pathetic that Hodgson did not defend his own player cos he was scared of Fergie

What you knew that, who told you, that is complete rubbish, the players think they are bigger then the club, so why defend them, it's them that are on the pitch, not Fergie and it's SIR otherwise it offends me

What you knew that, who told you, that is complete rubbish, the players think they are bigger then the club, so why defend them, it's them that are on the pitch, not Fergie and it's SIR otherwise it offends me

Lol. Are you Darren Fergie by any chance? ;)

Hodgson could overachive at Fulham because there was not many expectations off him to succeed, indeed people thought Fulham were headed for relegation so Hodsgon was given lots of time and space and he managed to achive quite alot but you are never going to get that sort of time and space from a club so big as Liverpool, Hodgson is a good manager but he is no tactical genius and is way out of his depth at big clubs, indeed it would have been better if he remained at Fulha where it appeared that the players liked him and he knew how to get the best out of them

Liverpool are a totally different proposition to Fulham. The three you named have been our best players over the last few games and Babel, since he has joined, has been quite frankly, diabolical. He'd be lucky to get into the Wigan team.