LUCKY!!!!!!!!!! i would sign him, but hes still with the swans :(, as soon as he is free im snapping him up for Oxford lol, or sign Adam Walker from coventry... hes pretty good in League 1

I've got good forwards so i dont really need him. You should get Nardiello at the end of the season. He will be released by Blackpool.

I snapped him up when i just got promoted to League 2. So yeah. He will defo bang you goals in League 2.

Thanks for yhe tip, ill keep my eye out for him :)

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:16 PM ----------

Mate, Where are Oxford lol

Oxford are currently at the bottom of the table pal :S

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:04 PM ----------

October Results

With 5 matches played in the month of October, Rushden & Diamonds managed to record 2 wins, 2 draws and a home loss against Peterborough. But it's a good home win against Barnsley where Daniel Nardiello scored the solitary goal of the match.

League Table as at end of October

Sitting 5th in the table and it looks like Rushden have been performing above the expectations. But manager Valentino Rossi has indicated that his side is not ready to play in the Championship yet and there's still alot more work to be done.

Are you kidding? Cmon Oxford!! lol, nah solid playoff push should see you in the Championship in no time!

Just beat Oxford 5-1 at their homeground. lol. I seriously don't know what's happening to them and they were favourites for this match.

FA Cup 3rd Round
Our opponent will be:

Dude you are 1 fergie in the making!!! real legendary stuff in the transfer market too...1 great manager best of luck hope you gain promotion again!!!

Thx a mill dude! (H)

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 03:15 PM ----------

November & December Results

It's been quite a good 2 months for Rushden & Diamonds as they only suffered 2 defeats out of 12 matches played. They lost against Swindon the league and Man Utd in the 3rd round of FA Cup.

League Table as at end of December

Sitting in 7th place in the league table and only 6 points that separates Rossi's side and Barnsley who are currently topping the chart.​

Another great year mate! Superb results. I can see you going up through the play-offs. :)

Thx both of you. I hope i'll get more money to spend XD

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 AM ----------

January Results

Some good and bad results during this month and the most noticeable game was against Southend at Nene Park whereby the home team crushed the visitors by 5 goals to nil. It's one of the most shocking result ever as Southend was predicted to come out as victorious for this match.

League Table as at end of January

Rushden & Diamonds leapfrogged above Blackpool to take the 6th spot and it's quite surprising to many that The Diamonds have been doing well so far in the league.

Transfers Updates!

It wasn't a busy business for Rushden's boss during the transfer window. He only signed 2 players and they are Paddy Darcy who's a young prospect and Haris Vuckic on loan to replace Rhys Murphy who had an injury and will ruled him out for 3-4 months. Murphy had an excellent spell at The Diamonds before he was injured and he scored a total of 9 goals and 5 assists in 15 appearances.

if ur board's being stingy ask them to increase stadium size...silly buggers may be real skint also try finding new parent clubs helps loads...ur doin well mate dont lose the play off spot!!!

Thx mate! Will try to do that. Currently my parent club is Coventry City. Hmm.

lol..getting players from reserve teams or unwanted players may help just dont buy them they may be real rubbish...