Yeah. I only loan 1 or 2 players from them. I need a better parent club. lol.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Vuckic Injured

Valentino Rossi was left with no choice and had to depend on his 3 other attackers for the last 7 games as Haris Vuckic suffered an injury during the recent match and will be out for 2 to 3 months. Before this, Rhys Murphy had to be sidelined up to 4 months and the forward had no choice but to return to Arsenal to receive treatment.​

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:22 PM ----------

March Results

Rossi's side notched a 5 straight winning streak and this results could prove to be vital if they are chasing for a promotion to the Championship. It's a great win particularly against league leaders Barnsley.

League Table as at end of March

With 6 more games to go, Rushden & Diamonds are now 2nd in the league standings and 12 points behind league leaders, Barnsley.

Manager of the month

Great stuff AGAIN mate! Unlucky about Vuckic. Keep up the great work. :)

Cheers Chris! (H)

14th April 2012: Barnsley have won the Coca Cola League 1 title​

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

April Results

With 5 games being played during the month of April, Valentino Rossi's side recorded 3 victories and 2 losses. The home win against Swindon proved to be a vital one as Andy Butler scored with a header 3 minutes before the end of the match.

League Table as at end of April

After Barnsley had won the league title earlier on, there's only one more spot to be grabbed for an automatic promotion to the Championship. It's now between Rushden and Brighton but Swindon and Peterborough might have a slight chance to ****** the 2nd spot. Rushden will be travelling to Milwall while Brighton will be up against MK Dons at home.

Best of luck in the Play-Offs mate. I am sure you can get to the Championship with ease!

Final League Game

millwallfc2oldlogo.png
VS
510pxrushdendiamondssvg.png

Formation

Match Report

3 mins: Correa drove the ball low towards the goal! David Forde saved and held the ball.

9 mins: James Wallace fired in a half volley at goal. Roberts saved and clutched the ball gratefully to his chest.

16 mins: Tomlin got free in the penalty area but he put it into the side netting.

20 mins: Milwall went to an attacking style.

45 mins: Halftime 0-0

46 mins: Morison got above Kovacs to win the ball but he headed it just over the bar.

52 mins: Tomlin fired in a freekick but he put it just wide.

64 mins: Paul Robinson headed the ball towards goal. Roberts did well to turn the ball round the post.

69 mins: Kovacs climbed above Jack Smith. Header by Kovacs! Saved by Forde.

71 mins: Lewis Grabban tried a left footed volley but he could not keep it down. That should have been a goal.

75 mins: Beecroft got into the box but the ball went flying over the bar.

85 mins: Milwall appeared to have gone more defensive

90 mins: 2 minutes of time added on

90+2 mins: Full time, Milwall 0-0 Rushden & Diamonds

Match Stats

Since Rushden & Diamonds held Milwall to a draw, Brighton need a victory in order to secure an automatic spot for promotion. What exactly happened in the match between Brighton and MK Dons? Stay tune to find out!​

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

The match between Brighton and MK Dons ended in a 0-0 draw and that means RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS ARE PROMOTED TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP AUTOMATICALLY AFTER FINISHING 2ND IN THE LEAGUE!!!

Final League Table

*The other team relegated is Gillingham
*The other team promoted is Swindon

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 AM ----------

Season 11/12 Summary

Manager of The Year

Team of The Year

Highest Record

Fans' Player of The Year
Andy Butler

Rushden's Best 11

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:51 PM ----------

Start of Season 12/13

Due to the loss of data, i will try to post what i have currently.

Season Expectations: Budget is $30k and to avoid relegation.

Players Transfers

Some great capture as in the likes of Tyrone Loran, Davide Petrucci, Danijel Subotic as well as Victor Anichebe.

Current Squad

Pre Season & August Results

We had a good pre season and some terrific results in August. The most noticeable one is a huge victory at Ipswich Town and a tremendous home win in the League Cup game against Stoke City.

Last edited:
Great results as usual mate. Keep up the top work. :)

Cheers for the quick response mate! (H)

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

September Results

It's a fine month for Rossi's boys with only a loss which is against Charlton and were kicked out from the League Cup by Swansea through penalty shootouts.

League Table as at end of September

Instead of hanging at the bottom of the table which many were expecting, Rushden & Diamonds are doing impressively well in the league so far and currently sitting on 6th place after playing 9 games.

A pretty good start to the year for you. :) I think you should aim for the Play-Offs as the Championship is a whole different league. ^^) Best of luck for the year. :D

Thx both of you. I'm trying to achieve around mid table or maybe top half finish and build my team before setting off for the top flight (H)

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:11 PM ----------

October Results

A very good month of October for Valentino Rossi's side with 5 games being played and without losing a single match and only 2 goals were being conceeded.

League Table as at end of October

Still maintaining in 6th position as per last month and only 8 points separates the current league leaders and Rossi's Rushden & Diamonds.

Thx pal! My board have not enough funds to build a new stadium :(

you'll need a few cup wins try the jpt or carling and hope you dont bumr into any big teams...you'll need a counter attacking tactic tho...

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

bumr=bump..sry bout typo

I'm in the Championship now so no more JPT. I'm already out of the league cup. Left with FA cup only <)

lol...still go for it...you may get lucky with loans...try pick up premiership rejects who are firts 18 quality but not breaking into the team due to some new boy...still need thet counter attacking tactic...promotion might be helpful...though i doubt you fancy relegation soon after....best of luck

I currently have a few loans with me and trying to pickup good free players.
For most of the games, i set my mentality as defensive and it works quite well.
I dont plan to be promoted this season as my budget is still ****. Doubt will survive in top flight tho.
Anyway, thx for the help dude! (H)

---------- Post added at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:50 PM ----------

November Results

A bad start to the month for Rushden & Diamonds as they lost to a superior Derby side at Pride Park. Following that, The Diamonds were held to 2 draws against Nott Forest and Plymouth at their home ground. The next 3 matches saw Rossi's boys gearing up their performances with 3 great wins especially against Middlesbrough at the Riverside stadium.

League Table as at end of November

After 20 matches played, Rushden & Diamonds are still glued in 6th position in the league table. It's almost halfway through the season and they are doing pretty well so far.

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:00 AM ----------

December Results

7 games were played during this month and some nice victories especially against the big guns in the likes of Wigan and Burnley. The last match of the month which was against Ipswich Town was a total disappointment as Rossi's boys did not really threaten their opponents and it was a poor match as well but Ipswich had the upper hand.

League Table as at end of December

Rushden & Diamonds have been maintaining their current 6th position ever since the month of September. They have clearly achieved beyond the expectations and have found themselves fighting for a play off spot this season.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

January Results

It was not a good month for Rushden & Diamonds as they were eliminated from the 3rd round of the FA Cup by league 1 side, MK Dons. Following that, they suffered 2 consecutive defeats in the league against Newcastle and Scunthorpe. But there's something to smile about as Rossi's side recorded 2 convincing victories against Bristol City and Charlton.

League Table as at end of January

Rushden slipped one spot down to 7th place but they are still chasing for the top 6 finish.

Transfers Updates

3 players in and 3 players out and one was loaned out. Alan Sheehan came in after Leeds decided not to renew his contract while Bekdemir and Viguera were released by Chelsea and Gallipoli respectively.

You're doing well though I feel you should consolidate your place in the Championship first. If you go up now, things will be incredibly tough next year. Keep up the great work and nice transfers!

Yeah i'm trying to finish between 3rd to 6th placing and then play poorly in the playoff spot so i won't get promoted <)

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

February & March Results

It was a fantastic run of form for Rushden & Diamonds as they were unbeatable for these 2 months. They thrashed Barnsley 4-0 who were already relegated by now and a few good wins against Leicester, Cardiff and QPR. Rossi's side were lucky to escape with a draw at Forest as they were outplayed for most part of the match.

League Table as at end of March

Up one spot to 6th and 3 points clear of Burnley who are 7th in the league table and only 6 more games left to be played.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:07 PM ----------

20 Apr 2013
Rushden have guaranteed themselves a Coca-Cola Championship playoff place after a 3-1 victory over Southampton

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

April & May Results

4 victories and a draw is really a fantastic result for Rushden & Diamonds as they try to push themselves for a playoff spot this season. Rossi's boys ended their campaign with a convincing 3-0 win over Burnley with Anichebe on top form and was awarded the man of the match.

End of Season League Table

Rushden ended their season in a surprising 4th place with 90 points and only 7 points clear off the league Champions, Newcastle United. They also conceeded the least amount of goals in the league.

Manager of the Month
Valentino Rossi

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Breaking News

Due to a recent freak motorbike accident involving Rushden & Diamonds manager, Valentino Rossi, he will be unavailable for his team's semi-final playoff against Derby County. He will roughly be back in management in a month time.

Good luck in the Playoff's mate! Are you not going to play them then?

Nope, will be going on a holiday and let my *** man run the game <)