Russia World Cup 2018

Yeah don't get me wrong here, our guys could have reacted better - if ref didn't blow the whistle, just defend instead of waving to the ref and begging for mercy.

But you can see from player's reactions that they are both stunned how the **** is Senegal player allowed on the pitch and essentially create a counter attack out of nothing.

Mistake by the ref who should've just stop the play.

Lmao I also kept confusing Mane with Sane the entire game.

Anyhow, we were ****, no width, no ideas, Zielinski needs to be dropped, great player but never shows up for NT. But then when you concede 2 freak goals you can hardly play at your best.

Gonna be real group of death now. Columbia and Poland were expected to go through but we're at 0 and the next round we'll playing each other.

Last edited:
Senegal do have a sane but he is a centre back not a winger for Man City

Lol Egypt. Terrible keeping and defending! 1-0 OG

Its been a disaster for Egypt playing Salah tbh. Can see he is nowhere near fit. Clearly being protected and relieved of any defensive duty. Which is leaving Egypt wide open down his flank!

Last edited:
2-0 Russia. Great team goal and finish by Cherysev. Goodbye Egypt!

3-0 now

Last edited:
Feel sorry for Egypt, but some of the defending very mediocre.

Think it is safe to say Russia are going into the knock out stages. So much for them being the worst Russian side ever!

Amrabat starting for Marocco while he had a concussion only the match before (and was treated absurdly on the pitch)

This really could be Ronaldo's WC and solidify him as the best. There is always going to be an argument between Messi vs Ronaldo, but if Ronaldo has a great WC that puts it all to bed for me.

Personally think Ronaldo is world best anyway, has the all-round package.