Russia World Cup 2018

Love it.
Up yours Otamendi, you ****.

Yeah otamendi was such a ****, happy to see Rakitic get a late goal. Hopefully Argentina head out. Croatia finally actually look like
darkhorses for a tournament

Great game, Argies awful, croatia mid amazing. 3 goals, coulda had a red each... :D #MOARPLZ

Zabaleta comes across as a nice guy, he was a pundit for BBC coverage incase people wonder what I'm on about.

Fun game, but I hope Argentina goes out for good. The way they were acting last couple of minutes was disgusting. Messi confirmed small game player, stop raging at your teammates when you haven't done **** yourself lad.

Fun game, but I hope Argentina goes out for good. The way they were acting last couple of minutes was disgusting. Messi confirmed small game player, stop raging at your teammates when you haven't done **** yourself lad.

They were literally walking back to defend, it shown on BBC analysis after match, attacking players were walking back to track runners..... awful. When you consider their attitude, I'd much prefer seeing Iceland progress, yes they are not the best footballing team but they have a style and execute it with 110% effort every game.

Been an awful world cup so far for Conembol teams, even Uruguay with their two wins have looked pretty bad in both their games and would be hard pressed to see them get past Spain or Portugal

Thought it was surprising that all semi-finalists from last WC aren't fullfilling the expectations yet. Holland didn't even qualify (still hurts), Germany lost and in crisis?, Brazil has a talented group, but doesn't really show it. And Argentina doesn't even look like a team.

Argentina was always my go-to team to support if Poland doesn't make it or fails in the groups (so every World Cup since the 1990 basically). And this is by far the worst I ever saw them, they looked better organized and more like a team even when coked up Maradona was the manager.

Argentina was always my go-to team to support if Poland doesn't make it or fails in the groups (so every World Cup since the 1990 basically). And this is by far the worst I ever saw them, they looked better organized and more like a team even when coked up Maradona was the manager.
Messi looks like he cant be arsed dude was rubbing his temple during the anthem like he just walked into the office on a monday morn. Shouldve stayed retired after the copa.

Brazil not looking good so far. Neymar being well shackled by the Costa Ricans

Lol that dive though. The petulance shown by the likes of Argentina and Brazil is so annoying. Do they expect the smaller teams to just lie down and surrender, this is the World cup there are no easy games.

****, just watching Lukaku's interview on BBC coverage of Belgium vs Tunisia, this guy has been through a lot in his life, really makes you appreciate what he has achieved even more.