Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Watching all these top teams get their *** beaten fills me with joy.

************, the beard on Swedish #21.

I'm so salty right now.

Sweden were *****, when Germany went down to 10 men why did they still sit so deep? Always going to be inevitable.

When Germanys went down to 10 men, the time was to really press and go for the kill.

Lineker's quote about the Germans as relevant as ever.

Sweden were *****, when Germany went down to 10 men why did they still sit so deep? Always going to be inevitable.

When Germanys went down to 10 men, the time was to really press and go for the kill.

Yeah the Swedes choked there at the end. That counterattack before the goal where some bloke basically just passed the ball to Neuer. Just...why? At least kick it away, waste some time. Lack of experience at that level. Meanwhile the Germans never panicked, didn't try to force it and just kept doing their thing until it worked.

So, those who expected an uneventful group stage were in for a big surprise.

Get ready for a Germany x Brasil match in the 16 round.

And the var so far has been a very arbitrary resource. Clear foul from Boateng in the box.

Kroos, take a bow, you fecking genius.

I still can't work our Joachim Low as a manager, he is either the luckiest or the bravest. Tactically he really seems mediocre a lot of the time.

Sounds mad as he's a WC winner I know.

Yeah it was blatant pen, odd decision by FIFA to have Polish ref in this game.

Tell me about it. This is the best generation of players we've had in 40 years and probably the last World Cup for most of them, core of our the squad is late 20s/early 30s. In the opener we were poor, but still controlled most of the game, only for Senegal to score Senegal two incredibly freaky goals out of their 2 only shots on target. Depressing.

And it's all hanging on beating Colombia who are just as desperate for 3 points as we are.

Sterling starts again. Jesus ******* wept!!!!!!

I dont get the hate for anyone in the system this early, Southgate only settled on a formation in October and places were up for grabs up to a month ago. Everyone bar Kane & Stones have been in a new position at some point.

Its Panama ffs, go let them play. Alli is injured, play RLC & Hendo, Sterling, Kane & Rash.. go nuts, batter them, make a statement. Young Guns Out. :)

Back