Russia World Cup 2018

England not scoring more against this Tunisia team looks like it could be costly, unless beat Belgium in final game going to be playing Brazil likely in last 16. Woohoo.

England not scoring more against this Tunisia team looks like it could be costly, unless beat Belgium in final game going to be playing Brazil likely in last 16. Woohoo.

I thought we played winner/runner up of group H in the last 16? We wouldn't see Brazil till the quarters?

Big game for Germany. Come on Lindelöf :)

Yeh, I'm usually critical of Joachim Loew, I actually think tactically he was totally exposed against Mexico.

But credit where due, he has made big changes tonight, Hummels out - Rudiger in. Also midfield with Khedira out - Rudy in.

Mexico were great on the counter but that German team with Hummels and Khedira playing high line was suicide.

Yeh, I'm usually critical of Joachim Loew, I actually think tactically he was totally exposed against Mexico.

But credit where due, he has made big changes tonight, Hummels out - Rudiger in. Also midfield with Khedira out - Rudy in.

Mexico were great on the counter but that German team with Hummels and Khedira playing high line was suicide.

I mean, that's how they won the previous World Cup though.

Be the first time in the modern format that Germany/West Germany has not advanced to the knockout stages. They do not look like a team that is going to come back and beat Sweden.