Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Iran is probably the most terrible and anti fair play nation in football. Queiroz will be back in Portugal and we will give him a penalty like this one he claimed! For the anti Portuguese team: The show starts now on the knock out and please i wanna kill england on penalty kicks if its possible.

Panama is worse, elbowing every time possible, grappling at corners, terrible tackles... I can go on.

Uruguay will batter Portugal.

Probably, Uruguay are just so solid, play like Atletico in many ways, best CB partnership and not conceded in this World Cup yet.

I predict England to get Colombia and lose as well, sadly. Hope I'm wrong but think our defence will be exposed, especially if we play like we did first 5-10 min vs Panama, could of gone a goal down.

Panama is worse, elbowing every time possible, grappling at corners, terrible tackles... I can go on.
Iran supporters last night were playing music and yelling all night like monkeys at the Portuguese hotel until the Police shows up and stopped them...Queiroz words before and after the game says it all. I hate him and i'm sure he'll pay when he gets back to Portugal! And lol panama is a joke of a team, no tactic we're there just for the fun... Queiroz team strategy was only to put all the pressure on a south american referee defend with 10 mans and score no matter what. Their penalty kick was by his request!

Probably, Uruguay are just so solid, play like Atletico in many ways, best CB partnership and not conceded in this World Cup yet.

I predict England to get Colombia and lose as well, sadly. Hope I'm wrong but think our defence will be exposed, especially if we play like we did first 5-10 min vs Panama, could of gone a goal down.
If we play with 3 at the back McGuire will get torn a new one on that outside CB position imo. And Walker hasn’t convinced me there either. Pretty sure Sterling will start again.

I actually rate Maguire, but as an outside CB I don't think that role suits him at all against quick players. Time shall tell.

wow some 1 has had a bit too much suger calm down son portugal are utter wank deal with that

Dunno I think the Spain vs Portugal game was almost like a final and their performances since then have been utter ***** with both struggling against Iran and Morocco, maybe on cluctch situations we'll see what they're capable off

Also you cannot say Portugal are utter wank after seeing Euro 2016, that's exactly what everyone was saying and look at what happened

anyway, exciting WC so far

Portugal at Euro 2016 was basically Greece at Euro 2004, except with Ronaldo.

They do have Pepe as well tbf, he's many things but also such a presence at the back.

France seriously need a new manager! One of the worst games of footy I’ve watched in a long time.

Last edited:
Typical World Cup. 2 rounds of mind blowing football, then finally things get serious and everybody parks the bus and tries to grind 1-0 wins.

Look at the difference in body language. Nigeria look calm and up for it. Argentina look like a bag of nerves and Rojo looks like he wants to murder somebody :))))

Back