Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Now I understand why the Americans complain about the concacaf teams in qualifying. These guys take rough and tumble to the next level.

Yep, every COCACAF match is like that except Mexico who plays football. Just have to deal with Mexican fans throwing bags of **** at the players. The matches are just **** to watch as well.

Last edited:
It's official then.

[video=youtube;RJqimlFcJsM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM[/video]

Really good performance and win, only thing could England not have kept that set piece for a more important time than 3-0 up vs Panama?

I thought FIFA have reached max level of idiocy when they banned people from wearing the poppy. I was wrong, they have just fined our federation because some fans had a banner consisting of polish coronation sword, polish coat of arms and name of the country.

What in the ever loving ****. Apparently official country symbols are offensive now.

Still debating who I'd want in last 16, think Poland (no offence Tyton) or Japan. Colombia and Senegal have some real tricky players.

Still debating who I'd want in last 16, think Poland (no offence Tyton) or Japan. Colombia and Senegal have some real tricky players.

They'll have to tighten up against any of them, they were carved open a fair few times, despite the scoreline.

You'd be absolutely right, our record vs. England is awful. Last time we beat you is like 1972.

They'll have to tighten up against any of them, they were carved open a fair few times, despite the scoreline.

Yup, glad Southgate acknowledged that in post match interview, we were very sloppy first 10 mins.

You got some hot Polish birds in that stadium... ****, cameras all over them at the national anthem lol.

If you were to trust World Cup camera operators every women in every country is a supermodel and every man is a ****** in a weird hat.

Kinda got to admire Falcao's resurgence, he's had some devastating injuries.

**** we're poor going forward. Zielinski is a complete mystery, superbly creative player for Napoli but for national team he turns into Cleverly 2.0.

Can't even complain, we're playing nothing. Exchange few sideways passes and boot it to Lewy is the extent of our offensive capability.

If we continue playing like this I'm not even gonna be mad if we go out. We don't even deserve to be in this tournament playing like this.

In the quals we played dated but superbly drilled 4-4-2, now the coach wanted to be fancy hipster and switched to a 3 in the back, where evidently no one knows what are they supposed to do.

If we continue playing like this I'm not even gonna be mad if we go out. We don't even deserve to be in this tournament playing like this.

In the quals we played dated but superbly drilled 4-4-2, now the coach wanted to be fancy hipster and switched to a 3 in the back, where evidently no one knows what are they supposed to do.

Bad times man, you really needed points from that first game, Colombia are the strongest team in this group, despite messing up the first game with their sending off.

Bad times man, you really needed points from that first game, Colombia are the strongest team in this group, despite messing up the first game with their sending off.

Yeah it was a ****** draw especially since we were seeded.

Back