Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Maguire as an outside CB against Colombia... ****... R.I.P..... avoid at all costs in last 16.

Commiserations Tyton, Poland haven't looked good going forward all evening sadly.

Maguire as an outside CB against Colombia... ****... R.I.P..... avoid at all costs in last 16.

Commiserations Tyton, Poland haven't looked good going forward all evening sadly.

Yeah it's not even that our defense plays badly. It's just that Columbia is willing to commit bodies forward, because after 15 minutes they realize we are not a threat offensively.

Why the **** are we subbing a central defender when 3-0 down.

Oh well. There goes our golden generation, of my lifetime at least, maybe someone is old enough to remember Boniek and the likes.

Next World Cup, most of the players wil be in their mid 30s. Lewandowski maybe makes it there, he'll be 34 but he's a fitness freak. Others are done though.

What shame. I'm out to buy a crate of beer.

De Gea having a mare this entire World Cup. Has he even save a shot yet?

How was Pique not sent off for that 2 footed lunge!? Spain have been dire looking at the highlights at HT. would be behind if DDG didn’t make that save just before HT.

That was a joke VAR call that. About 3 half mins had passed before the ref decided to check! Good Ronaldo missed.

The play acting by the IRN is absolutely shocking! How was that a foul let alone a yellow!

Lol at Spain btw!

Last edited:
******* Marocco is whooping Spain's *** and we are going home.

Kill me now.

I don't like VAR, I find it ruins the beauty of the game. I'd rather have the referee make mistakes than run to the screen every three minutes.

Iran is probably the most terrible and anti fair play nation in football. Queiroz will be back in Portugal and we will give him a penalty like this one he claimed! For the anti Portuguese team: The show starts now on the knock out and please i wanna kill england on penalty kicks if its possible.

Back