Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
hahahahaha ahahahaha ahahahahahahahaha wtf Neuer

Credit to South Korea, all hard work this team.

Last edited:
So neuer isn’t quite a central midfielder. WTF was he doing. Germany last in their group as well

Would of been criminal if they somehow squeezed through, especially at the expense of Mexico.

South Korea was fantastic, really like their team.

How da fuq did Mexico lose 3-0 to Sweden, didn't seem like they rested players either. Still glad they made it through.

Probably going to be their Achilles heel now, their style requires so much hard work that they will probably not be able to make it much further.
Sweden look a horrible team to play. Very well organised sit deep. Very good at set pieces and decent on the counter.

The Brazil game could be interesting. Lose to Serbia and a Swiss win again Costa Rica and it's bye bye Neymar as well.

Defending champions are cursed in this century. Italy didn't make it out of the group in 2010, Spain in 2014 and now Germany in 2018.

Edit: oh and France in 2002, same thing again.

Sweden look a horrible team to play. Very well organised sit deep. Very good at set pieces and decent on the counter.

Yes they are an awkward team to play, kind of team that England would struggle against I reckon like they did with Iceland. Having said that, this is much different team in style to that Hodgson... style... lack of.

Defending champions are cursed in this century. Italy didn't make it out of the group in 2010, Spain in 2014 and now Germany in 2018.

Edit: oh and France in 2002, same thing again.

Perhaps cursed, but they have been terrible in 2018 generally, they thought they could come and just turn it on like they usually do. Think Joachim Low has been exposed and their style generally is pedestrian, their team looks seriously leggy.

The Brazil game could be interesting. Lose to Serbia and a Swiss win again Costa Rica and it's bye bye Neymar as well.

They haven't impressed me either so far. Do Serbia need to win? I don't know the state of that group. I'm assuming they do because they lost to the Swiss last game.

I gotta say German invaders going out is a soothing balm to my soul.

….

They haven't impressed me either so far. Do Serbia need to win? I don't know the state of that group. I'm assuming they do because they lost to the Swiss last game.
Yep a Serbian win and any kind of positive result for the Swiss and Brazil go into 3rd spot. It could be a very interesting evening of football.

I gotta say German invaders going out is a soothing balm to my soul.

800 years of British occupation in Ireland, rape squads, death camps, prison ships (men and boys dumped over into the sea like dead animals, the attempted genocide of a nation and still occupying a section of my country.

But I support my neighbours in sport.

Neymar with his usual 20 roly poly when he gets tripped..... Savic been very quite again. Matic Been good.

1-0 Brazil. Terrible defending. Coutinho been Brazil’s best players by a mile this tournament

Back