Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Am i? I just hate enough the english team since i've started to watch football more than 3 decades ago! If its childish to have this opinion and express myself like that, than i'm very proud of it!

cheers.
Where you from if you don’t mind me asking? And why the hate for England? Like Mike said your new here which is good. More the people on here the better! We all love football at the end of the day and a bit of banter. But you genuinely seem to hate England for some reason :/

Wow the momentum of Belgium is making this game against japan so simple. Why didn’t we win to get this simple game with the momentum.

I'm not new here and i don't even care about you or your patience. i'll keep saying what i want, like it or not. my head is spinning baby! lel beefs...

Goodbye then.

Sick of idiots ruining it for others.

I'm not new here and i don't even care about you or your patience. i'll keep saying what i want, like it or not. my head is spinning baby! lel beefs...
For a guy who says he hates English football it doesn't stop him playing as English teams to quote one of his posts elsewhere in the forum "
First of all
GobBluthJD
thanks for sharing this new version, i really enjoy starting EPL with underdogs. Going to try watford version on my Bournemouth save. I don't play with instant result is this tactic only working great with it?

Cheers " Methinks he's a troll pure and simple I'm glad to see he's banned. Banter is one thing but going over the top is not acceptable.

YES JAPAN! Get in! Japan to win the WC ;)

Going to say it now... Japan would probably of beat England, well a good chance anyway.... they are really a decent team.

What a shot for the second. Massive 40 minutes for the golden generation

Back