Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
Thank **** Belgium went through, I couldn't stomach watching Neymar any longer. ****** earned like 4 yellows for simulation.

Martinez got his tactics great, also comes across as a good guy.

Please England play well tomorrow and beat the Swedes.

Martinez got his tactics great, also comes across as a good guy.

First half yes, second half he didn't make changes in time and allowed Brazil to recover while Belgium run out of air. 60 minutes in he should've brought Dembele and Mertens keep up the pressure and it would've gone much smoother I think. I

First half yes, second half he didn't make changes in time and allowed Brazil to recover while Belgium run out of air. 60 minutes in he should've brought Dembele and Mertens keep up the pressure and it would've gone much smoother I think. I

Yeh the subs were a mess admittedly, but I was actually surprised how well he adapted them tactics. I expected him to naively stick with that 3 at the back formation and persist with it all tournament.

Yeah he really cleaned them up after the clusterfuck in Japan game.

Same line-up again for England as last game vs Colombia. Not sure what to think of that, kinda thought we might of needed one or two changes after that gruelling last game.

Would of been tempted to put Rose in for Young a bit fresher legs and seems more natural getting forward down that side. Also Alli and Sterling one of them should of been dropped for Rashford.

Last edited:
Same line-up again for England as last game vs Colombia. Not sure what to think of that, kinda thought we might of needed one or two changes after that gruelling last game.

Would of been tempted to put Rose in for Young a bit fresher legs and seems more natural getting forward down that side. Also Alli and Sterling one of them should of been dropped for Rashford.

Not a fan of the system myself. Ali / Lingard & Sterling are all better in the number 10 role. Kane drops deep to give the space, Sterlings movement is the best of the 3, but once the space & pass is made, Lingard / Ali & Kane are all now behind him (or whoever made the run). Having RLC in for one of them as a box to box might give the fullbacks license to get up and wide early.. its all too narrow for my liking up top.

WTF Sterling?!

I knew I shouldn't have watched this match. It'll be the death of me-shouldn't be putting myself through this at my age lul.

Going back to gaming

WTF Sterling?!

I knew I shouldn't have watched this match. It'll be the death of me-shouldn't be putting myself through this at my age lul.

Going back to gaming
No Grandpa stay its coming home.

Sterling is forcing Sweden to play with a deep defensive line, but his decision making has a bit to be desired.

No Grandpa stay its coming home.

No thanks-I can't deal with this lol. I've got a horrible feeling that missed opportunity will come back to bite us in the backside. And if it went to pens....no. Cannot deal lol

And don't forget Sweden have scored their goals in the second half of 5/6 of their matches.

WTF Sterling?!

Going back to gaming

Oooh watcha playing (game/system) ?

Typical England so far, good 30 minutes then it all goes limpdick.

Back