Russia World Cup 2018

• Thread starter Thread starter zzeezzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 49K
All the people who mocked Pickford must feel really ******* stupid right now.

All the people who mocked Pickford must feel really ******* stupid right now.

I'm not going to let people forget. Penalty save that kept us in it in the shootout, and the match today. Lad has done me proud.

What a World Cup.

Kind of hoping for Russians to go through, always good to see host nation make it far.

Come on Croatia and beat Russia. Even though Croatia competitively will be tougher for England, we do not need some crooked Russian home team **** in play. End it in the quarters.

A lot of you slated Southgate's squad selection on here, he selected what fitted his system even if it did mean leaving out a few flashy names, and now he's in a World Cup semi final.

Looks like I'm going to miss the World Cup semi final due to my sister graduating. She always ruins things for me.

Amazing team performance, an few blips here and there which is when Pickford came up with his 3 great saves.

I'm so proud of this England team, whatever happens they have done great and I really hope we can push on to the final.

Sterling may leave his finishing boots out of the stadium but he was such a thorn and worked really hard.

I honestly can't pick out standout performers, but Maguire really stood up again today.

Commiserations Sweden, but I thought we were deserved winners.

Amazing team performance, an few blips here and there which is when Pickford came up with his 3 great saves.

I'm so proud of this England team, whatever happens they have done great and I really hope we can push on to the final.

Sterling may leave his finishing boots out of the stadium but he was such a thorn and worked really hard.

I honestly can't pick out standout performers, but Maguire really stood up again today.

Commiserations Sweden, but I thought we were deserved winners.

Pickford

(bias is definately not present.........)

Tbh I think Croatia will win, I can't see Russia doing it again and Croatia will be a lot more forward-thinking than Spain's tikitaka.

Let’s go bookings, not shown up so far in the tournament so want a a big night for them tonight.

So the Russians have run the furthest and fastest, despite having the worst Russian team since the USSR fell. How much of it is down their proven state-sponsored doping OR is it just the fanfare of being hosts that got them this far...

I doubt they're doping, last game the whole Russian team had cramps after 90 minutes. Mostly it's down to tactics, good old 4-4-2 is making real comeback in this tournament.

Back